CowthickJay New Feedee 120lbs gained

• Curvage Model

In my last life, I used to eat maybe half my burger and then be too stuffed to continue, last night, I ate my entire burger, large fries and lemonade. 

this is the biggest and softest I’ve been yet. I can feel the new stretch marks forming on my swollen belly

In case you were wondering, I show my face in all of my paid content, just not any of the free stuff, or at least not yet. Maybe once I hit a following goal or something. 
If you like this, leave a review and some feedback 

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/15476-eating-a-yummy-burger-and-fries/

Guest ExponentialGrowth
14 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

Looking quite massive lately 

0772E5B9-F911-42C2-A83F-6D3488F4E48C.jpeg

ECB7BA0A-4506-4926-B29A-C363D16926D1.jpeg

Love how far that belly is extending out nowadays and how perfectly round and tight it looks. Those stretch marks are exquisite, delicate little flourishes on that big beautiful white canvas. Please keep growing that gorgeous gut ❤️

• Curvage Model

For those that didn’t see my status update, I came back from my weekend trip a whole two pounds heavier 

2pounds doesn’t seem like much, but when you’re so short like me at 5’3”, it’s a lot 

I’m becoming a bottomless pit more often than not. Considering this time last year, I was under 200, I wonder if I can break 220 before the end of the year. Not using shakes or anything because I enjoy eating the actual food

382171AE-31A4-4026-AFA2-A0D0AA31FDC5.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Cowthickjay said:

For those that didn’t see my status update, I came back from my weekend trip a whole two pounds heavier 

2pounds doesn’t seem like much, but when you’re so short like me at 5’3”, it’s a lot 

I’m becoming a bottomless pit more often than not. Considering this time last year, I was under 200, I wonder if I can break 220 before the end of the year. Not using shakes or anything because I enjoy eating the actual food

382171AE-31A4-4026-AFA2-A0D0AA31FDC5.jpeg

You Can Do It Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Curvage Model

So iPhone photo albums have a search function, kind of actually scary how smart your smart phone is 

I searched the word “baby” because I was looking for actual baby photos, instead it mostly showed my big belly. 

my iPhone thinks I’m pregnant 

had to blockout personal stuff, but look at my belly 

06F2EFA7-31F4-4653-B29F-1DCF27E76B47.jpeg

Edited by Cowthickjay

• Curvage Model

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/15704-eating-a-burger…-again/

I uploaded another burger eating clip. This is becoming a regular thing for me, I even mentioned it in the clip, but getting stuffed turns me on now. 

Seeing my belly lately, it’s like I woke up 50lbs heavier, it’s so strange, like it feels like I grew out of nowhere 

wanted to note, in all of my paid clips, you can see my face, but I’ve made the decision that once I hit 5k on Instagram, I’m going to do a face reveal. 

DF132703-45B2-4910-94DA-7AFC65742D58.jpeg

4B1AD521-FD92-4837-B2A1-3A08EA91EC4A.jpeg

1 minute ago, Cowthickjay said:

I was looking at old photos and here’s a few years ago compared to this week. If the version of myself from then saw myself now, I’d have a heart attack or something. I was so obsessed with being thin, now I’m addicted to food

7E7EE7FB-AAF2-4334-8357-C8E04E3B47C8.jpeg

It’s so fun to think about what our old selves would think about our present-day selves. Such a shocking transformation. I love before and afters

Guest WestCoast2
1 hour ago, Cowthickjay said:

I was looking at old photos and here’s a few years ago compared to this week. If the version of myself from then saw myself now, I’d have a heart attack or something. I was so obsessed with being thin, now I’m addicted to food

7E7EE7FB-AAF2-4334-8357-C8E04E3B47C8.jpeg

God bless you.  That's quite the contrast!