Won’t let me pay

mumyour647

Guest puppet_master

Same for me. CC bill doesn't work either. It holds the order in pending status looking for some authentication.

1 hour ago, mumyour647 said:

To be clear it takes me straight to CCbill and asks me to put my payment info when it’s already saved 

Your payment info USED to be saved with Stripe.  Stripe is an entirely different payment processor from CCBILL.

CCBILL handles the payment on that different page and requires manual input. It's a little bit of an extra step but it will work and is as it's intended to be for now.

Thank you :)

Guest puppet_master

When I called CCbill, I asked them if I could just approve this site for purchases and they said if purchases are too close together, it gets automatically flagged in their system. They did not specify what duration defines "too close".

For some odd reason I can no longer purchase clips with my debit card. something very stranged happend a few days ago when I tried purchasing a clip my card information disappeared for I don't know what reason I didn't do anything wrong all I do is buy clips that I can watch on my smart phone I keep everything very private I don't sell anyone's content I don't copy anyone's Content I just watch the clips I purchase in my free time so I think it's very odd I can no longer purchase clips using my debit card and also why all of a sudden my card info disappeared when I tried to Purchase a clip I dont get it why would this happen 

I just tried to checkout to buy some videos but it does not give me the option to put in my payment information. Only things on the checkout page is coupon code option, accept terms box, place order and pay button, and the break down of what videos I am trying to purchase on the right side. But the part where I put in my payment info is not there at all. What do I do?

7 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

I just tried to checkout to buy some videos but it does not give me the option to put in my payment information. Only things on the checkout page is coupon code option, accept terms box, place order and pay button, and the break down of what videos I am trying to purchase on the right side. But the part where I put in my payment info is not there at all. What do I do?

When you select CCBILL and click next it should take you to a separate page to enter all of that information. It's a bit of a change to the previous process.

2 hours ago, Munchiesboi94 said:

I do respect this website a lot but I do have concern when it comes down to my bank statement I'm thinking its gonna be something too revealing 😕

ccbill *Curvage

1 minute ago, S77 said:

When you select CCBILL and click next it should take you to a separate page to enter all of that information. It's a bit of a change to the previous process.

After selecting the videos I want and go to my cart and press checkout the option for payment info is not there at all. So I can not click on CCBill. What do I do?

39 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

After selecting the videos I want and go to my cart and press checkout the option for payment info is not there at all. So I can not click on CCBill. What do I do?

hi I will connect with you on this.