Turned on by myself?

Guest ByronBain

Guest ByronBain

Recently, I met a female feeder online and started chatting with her. Since I’m a male feeder, we only chatted about our preferences in big bellies and had friendly conversations.

As a gift, i decided to film myself stuffing pizza and send her the video. I did absolutely everything I would enjoy watching as a feeder (burping, tight clothes, etc). I had no sexual satisfaction while eating since I prefer to feed so I just thought about it as having a large meal.

However, after sending her the video, i got extremely turned on by the way she was aroused by my video. Also, even weirder, i got turned on by the video itself. It was like watching a custom made clip which included everything i enjoy.

Has this happened to anyone? Maybe i am too narcissistic and can get aroused by myself.

Yes, (almost) everyone's feedism has two sides of the coin to it. There's nothing narcissistic or wrong with being a mutual gainer. Feeding symbolises, among other things, care that you bestow on your partner and that's how you bond with them. Now you have discovered that you can allow yourself to be cared for as well. :) Well done