Weighted Grades - forbidden romance weight gain novella

Juxtaterrestrial

After months of work, I'm releasing my first Weight Gain Novella.

Blurb: Everyone struggles with their weight from time to time. The newest chemistry teacher at the university, Annie Keller, is no different. While most of her students don't notice or care, one of her repeat students definitely has. Come on a journey of discovery as Ian learns how many cookies he can cook in a semester while finding out just how deep his professor's weight issues run.

It's a light forbidden romance story between a college student and their professor featuring female weight gain and ventriphilia(belly fetish) content. Counting the optional sex scene( Separated out at the end for those who don't like sex content) it clocks in at a bit over 20k words spread over 11 chapters.

If you want to taste a bit, you can read the first chapter here: https://www.deviantart.com/juxtaterrestrial/art/Weighted-Grades-Chapter-1-882050318

Additionally, I've attached the cover below to further entice you.

If that isn't enough, or if you're sold on the premise alone, you can pre-order the novella here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0979H18LZ

If you'd like further assurances, I'd add that this isn't a story that I wrote and immediately uploaded. I had several people read it and provide feedback. Then once I made changes, I had another few people run through correcting the spelling and grammar. I'm sure there still may be flaws, but I'm confident that this is a quality product.

Weighted Grades Cover PNG.png

Only a week left before this comes out!

I promise that once you get into this story, you wont ever want to put it down.

i wont link things again - they're still available in the first post.

But you should definitely read the sample chapter if you haven't. That's just the very start of the gluttony contained within.

And the book is out!

You can get the link again in the original post, but I'll drop the link to the actual book again: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0979H18LZ

I spent 6 months working on the book and I can promise you it's a quality product. Reviews should be up in a few days, and I'd bet they'll largely agree with that statement.

So buy it. rate it. Review it. Enjoy it!

Hey, I bought & read it- I really like your writing style! The description scenes of the teacher’s body & the tightening clothes were especially great.

If you’re interested in some very opinionated feedback, I felt like Ms. Keller’s gain zoomed a bit too fast to 200. I personally enjoy the slow buildup from from skinny to +5lbs, +8lbs, +12lbs, etc.

Of course, this is just my tastes- pace the gain according to your own preferences, but if you were to write another story that’s a slow-burn I would be very, very interested ;)

Keep up the great work!

16 hours ago, Ggggggj said:

Hey, I bought & read it- I really like your writing style! The description scenes of the teacher’s body & the tightening clothes were especially great.

If you’re interested in some very opinionated feedback, I felt like Ms. Keller’s gain zoomed a bit too fast to 200. I personally enjoy the slow buildup from from skinny to +5lbs, +8lbs, +12lbs, etc.

Of course, this is just my tastes- pace the gain according to your own preferences, but if you were to write another story that’s a slow-burn I would be very, very interested ;)

Keep up the great work!

11 hours ago, fatowl said:

Agree.  Great story!!  Excellent writing.  Superb character development.  The weight gain was too fast even for a regain.  More romantic to build the sexual tension slowly and have the weight gain more realistic.  A few bumps in the process are always good!  Thanks!

The weight gain was originally paced out in my outline to be more realistic, but as I edited it it sort of crept up. It's definitely very fast at the end, it's true.

I actually do have another series with more realistic rates of weight gain. It does have some mild sci-fi stuff helping weight gain along in places, but the rates are well within reasonability. It's not as polished as Weighted Grades, but that's because it's a weekly posted series with much less time to polish. You can start reading it here: https://www.deviantart.com/juxtaterrestrial/art/Kelri-s-Gain-Part-1-Get-Stuffed-775161541

It's a very very long series, but if you like this then you'll probably like that too. Follow the links in the description to go through the rest of the franchise.

And thanks again for supporting me? If you could be so kind, i'd appreciate if you left a ratting and or a review on weighted grades as well. that really helps me with Amazon's ranking system

Aside from the kind thing people have said here, other people have bought and read the book too.

"This is quite possibly the best story I have ever read. Read it on Kindle Unlimited & then still paid for it, absolutely 10/10

I won't give spoilers but it was just perfectly paced and I can't wait to either see more or maybe have a similar themed story with new characters

Great work, anyone on the fence, buy buy buy!"

~Jamesrees on deviantart

"This was a very enjoyable read, I only wish it were longer. Well done!"

~Gloriuslyglutted on deviantart

" As a fan and amateur writer with a kink for fat, weight gain, and huge bellies, this hit all the right spots. More importantly, the plot was incredibly well written and executed. In this short story, you get to explore a lightly forbidden yet very clearly consensual relationship between two adults in college, only one is a student and the other the professor.

As the story progresses, along with her waistline, it gets more intense yet intimate. The tension, on a few levels, also paces well as it builds up until the end.

It's 100% worth the read and I recommend it to anyone who's into the kinks and fetish this caters to. Not just for the obvious sexual fulfillment, but also for a great story."

5 / 5 stars

~Matt G on Amazon

If you were on the fence before, i hope this helps push you to towards buying it: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0979H18LZ

Additionally, though I haven't mentioned it anywhere before. If you're part of the Kindle Unlimited program, you can read Weighted Grades for free as a part of that service. So definitely do that!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Weighted grades is now available in paperback! That's right, belly focused weight gain literature now exists in the physical world!

So now you can buy the e-book, the paperback, or read it with kindle unlimited!

get it in the same place as always: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FCHQCWN

Pictures related. It's the back cover art:

Full cover_draft_3.png

back_cover.png

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, fatowl said:

Great Story!!  Have you considered writing a sequel?  I would be interested in helping.  

It's meant to be a standalone story to contrast against most of my other stories( Long series).

Also a sequel would be not as good. The central tensions are resolved and introducing another tension would likely end up being repetitive, derivative, or just end up being not as good. I;d rather try and make another equally compelling story with new characters.

I appreciate the interest though!

• 1 month later...