Jazz Jennings

Wagimawr

7 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

well i don't know about you all, but the part where she's on her bed visibly smiling as her mom berates her for all the junk food and fast food in her bedroom trash can and is going through it all sort of tipped me off. its the same part where she's playing with her belly.

4 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

such as? It doesn't have to be exact quotes, I'm just trying to figure out why you guys feel this way. Likely feedees are so rare in mainstream media, so if you feel like she's one of the few, I'm curious what makes you feel that way!

Her playing with her belly, she barely tries when working out, she gets defensive of her food, stuff like that. Also the smiling at her mom, while she's being berated for her "slobbish" tendency of keeping fast food containers in her room

There is also a scene where her brothers and sister and talking to her about losing weight and all the goals she needs to hit and at one point she says along the lines of. "I love all the support my family gives me and I don't want to let them down but on the other hand I just want my food". In the 3rd episode she talked to a nutritionist and listed off all the foods she ate and damn it was a lot. I'm sure someone can find it quote for quote. 

2 hours ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

There is also a scene where her brothers and sister and talking to her about losing weight and all the goals she needs to hit and at one point she says along the lines of. "I love all the support my family gives me and I don't want to let them down but on the other hand I just want my food". In the 3rd episode she talked to a nutritionist and listed off all the foods she ate and damn it was a lot. I'm sure someone can find it quote for quote. 

Someone please find the list of food she gives, I'm curious as to what her diet is.

12 hours ago, This User is Generic said:

well i don't know about you all, but the part where she's on her bed visibly smiling as her mom berates her for all the junk food and fast food in her bedroom trash can and is going through it all sort of tipped me off. its the same part where she's playing with her belly.

12 hours ago, The belly man said:

Her playing with her belly, she barely tries when working out, she gets defensive of her food, stuff like that. Also the smiling at her mom, while she's being berated for her "slobbish" tendency of keeping fast food containers in her room

10 hours ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

Thank you! I really appreciate the specifics. Based on this, I think I'm a little more skeptical than the rest of you that she's a closet feedee. It sounds like she just likes to eat and cares about that more than exercising or pleasing her family, which doesn't have to be a sexual things. But we can always hope!

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Thank you! I really appreciate the specifics. Based on this, I think I'm a little more skeptical than the rest of you that she's a closet feedee. It sounds like she just likes to eat and cares about that more than exercising or pleasing her family, which doesn't have to be a sexual things. But we can always hope!

Found someone doing a commentary over the episode 3 the part where she talks about what she eats timestamped is at 51:07

43 minutes ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

Found someone doing a commentary over the episode 3 the part where she talks about what she eats timestamped is at 51:07

Thanks a lot! Despite having to suffer through that commentary I really appreciated seeing her talk about this stuff. I will say that her self-professed self-loathing over eating like she does doesn't suggest to me that she's into feedism...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...