Jazz Jennings

Wagimawr

• 4 weeks later...

There is also a scene where her brothers and sister and talking to her about losing weight and all the goals she needs to hit and at one point she says along the lines of. "I love all the support my family gives me and I don't want to let them down but on the other hand I just want my food". In the 3rd episode she talked to a nutritionist and listed off all the foods she ate and damn it was a lot. I'm sure someone can find it quote for quote. 

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Thank you! I really appreciate the specifics. Based on this, I think I'm a little more skeptical than the rest of you that she's a closet feedee. It sounds like she just likes to eat and cares about that more than exercising or pleasing her family, which doesn't have to be a sexual things. But we can always hope!

Found someone doing a commentary over the episode 3 the part where she talks about what she eats timestamped is at 51:07

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
4 hours ago, joeforbid said:

what happened during the season? did she end up losing the weight? i don’t care enough to watch

Her family and her were trying to workout and lose weight but she really wasn't and then she said she didn't want to focus on that because she was going to Harvard and wanted to focus on her career. also because she's extremely lazy and would sneak off to get fast food 

• 1 month later...