Jazz Jennings

Wagimawr

• 2 weeks later...

So, that's funny to me, because I've been following her on Facebook for a while, but I don't use Facebook that much, and, like, two years ago I think, I saw a pic of her and I was like "wait, is it me or she looks chubby?" and I came to the conclusion that yes, she looked kinda chubby, but I know how hormones during HRT can affect your weight and I just thought that she was gonna lose all of it pretty quickly.

Turns out apparently I was dead wrong lol that's an amazing gain

9 hours ago, GayGayButch said:

So, that's funny to me, because I've been following her on Facebook for a while, but I don't use Facebook that much, and, like, two years ago I think, I saw a pic of her and I was like "wait, is it me or she looks chubby?" and I came to the conclusion that yes, she looked kinda chubby, but I know how hormones during HRT can affect your weight and I just thought that she was gonna lose all of it pretty quickly.

Turns out apparently I was dead wrong lol that's an amazing gain

She said over 100 pounds in two years

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Happy Wayback Wednesday!!!

In a way of giving this thread a much-needed update, as well as recapping some worthwhile content, here are a few fairly recent video posts that show off (more like merely scratching the tip of the iceberg) how absolutely huge she was during the duration of "I Am Jazz's" 7th Season.

7 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Happy Wayback Wednesday!!!

In a way of giving this thread a much-needed update, as well as recapping some worthwhile content, here are a few fairly recent video posts that show off (more like merely scratching the tip of the iceberg) how absolutely huge she was during the duration of "I Am Jazz's" 7th Season.

Ah shit. Even though I know they're trans, I just can't help but turn a blind eye to that fact purely because of how fucking beautiful this whole debacle has turned out. What an epic gain.

4 hours ago, joeforbid said:

what happened during the season? did she end up losing the weight? i don’t care enough to watch

Her family and her were trying to workout and lose weight but she really wasn't and then she said she didn't want to focus on that because she was going to Harvard and wanted to focus on her career. also because she's extremely lazy and would sneak off to get fast food 

• 1 month later...