Couch potato harley quinn

Chubbyharleylover

Mr.j was busy, as he now often was but harley was becoming lonely. It had been months since he had looked at her.Harley had nothing to do but watching endless cartoons.The only sign of  her Puddin'  was large 2 lbs boxes of chocolates harley kept finding on her spot on couch with post it notes with "Love ya -Mr.j" written on them .Little did harley know as she watched tv something about  her had changed.

Harley had gained nearly 240 pounds but amazingly she hadn't noticed how her boobs looked like softballs .How she had 4 chins more than she used to.Her gut was 2  been bag chairs stacked on top of each other and legs that were sacks of cookie dough.It was clear she hadn't realised as she was in underwear that was 3 sizes two small and a bra under so much pressure its seems were hanging on by 3 threads . Harley 's  soft hands were shoveling chocolates into her mouth and many were falling on her bloated chest .

Her eyes that were usually glued to the tv shifted to Mr.j's office and felt a pang of sadness "Puddin'   been workin' himself too hard on this big plan of his'" she thought.

She heard  the door bell ring and with a great heave she  got her gigantic Jiggling couch sized ass up .She opened the door to many large bags of fast food  and even though she eaten over 9,000 calories today ,she was staving .That always seemed to happen when she ate chocolates that Puddin' had given her but Mr.j wouldn't do anything to her.Well after she ate she could 2x much then she could before. She  continued to ponder as she brought the food in while she huffed and puffed."Jeez *gasp* was food always *exhale* so heavy?"  Harley quietly muttered as not to disturb her Puddin'. She started wolfing down a cheese burger and muttering ."Mhhhh ,so good" .As kecup spread over her  bloated cheeks and  tits that rubbed against her third chin all times . 

Meanwhile in joke's office.

Joker gleefully watched his little... well not at all little harley  but his plan was coming together better than he thought. 

I know I'm late and all ,man I need to stop procrastinating .Eh I'll do it later.😑

Harley was standing in the sun lit kitchen flipping though a cook book .She been learning how to cook as another way to pass time, and had become very good at it.She was looking for "Mama's special brownie recipe " and was really craving chocolates. Mr.J hadn't given them in a while and even thinking of them was making her mouth water.The best were those that fillings like thick raspberry gell,carmel and vanilla cream .Mhh vanilla cream, wait  she was getting off topic .She realized she had already made the batter and was putting it in  oven.

She turned around and saw five boxes of Mr.J's chocolates.The Note however was different...

Dear harley,

I miss ya but I have some good news ,the plan is coming together. After ward I would like to have some fun😍😘😈

Love mister .J

Under the pile was a maid outfit outfit that harley had no way of knowing Mr.J had  ordered it 2 sizes too small.

Sorry it's short I had internet problems😐 I will do a part two soon.

Joker sat in his office holding one of his two plans .One was for batsy but the other was for harley."She's been spending too much time with that **"he muttered .Harley was his ,not Pamela's.He given her those chocolates because they would make very lazy and grouchy.The candies would make her start to hate her "Red"  but also make her love him more.

Joker had developed a new toxin that would make her even bigger but do nothing to make her fuller.He knew he could of made it so she didn't get fat but it did make it harder for her to leave (that is if he could make her  immobile before she noticed how big she was.).Plus harley looked cute with chubby cheeks. His plan for batsy hadn't been given much care or  thought .He knew that batsy was fighting another villain that wasn't just another villain to him  and batsy hadn't even shown his face the last few jobs .

The joker shook his head before turning to the camera wich showed a harley 50 pounds heavier than that morning .She had once been 140 pound clown who slept her way though college. The joker felt something that used to feel only to batsy ,an attraction that burned stronger and stronger . He heard harley mutter in her sleep wich awoke him from his thoughts. "Cookie " she said licking her soft lips "you can't get away from me.".Joker quietly laughed before studying harley's figure and saw that the new toxin was having no problems .

Haley's once softball boobs were now beach balls that weighed 104 pounds each.Her belly was hanging on the floor and looked like someone had dropped their ice cream cone.She had six instead of five chins and her tubby  baseball cheeks were now always red .Harley had an ass bigger then the couch. She had chocolate all over her face and it was melting on her boobs.She was in the maid outfit ,when the joker noticed that he turned red . The outfit had a crop top with a gap that showed those tits that with each exhale slightly jiggled .The top was black with lace at the bottom and the underwear was a black thong had lace on the top.

Joker crumpled the batsy plan because right now he had to move the plan to  phase three.He reached for a big red button.

On 6/23/2021 at 12:19 AM, Chubbyharleylover said:

I know I'm late and all ,man I need to stop procrastinating .Eh I'll do it later.😑

You don't need to justify posting a few days later, god knows I've had long delays in stories.

You've got a nice, small plot going on, i'm looking forwards to seeing more.

~~~~~~~  two months ago~~~~~~~

Harley was sitting on the curb outside of ivy's house. She had tried to have a girl's night and ivy had to agreed .When harley got there ivy hadn't opened the door and harley had looked in the window .She had seen ivy with a blond haired ,blue eyed girl .The face of girl was  a dead ringer for herself and harley could hear what they were saying ...

"Why do you put up with her?" the girl said ,to which ivy replied in her southern accent"She was once my only friend but now I have you holly ." Holly blushed and smiled.Ivy heard something from the window and looked up .She froze when she saw harley with her head in her hands ."HARLEY ,WAIT" Ivy yelled when she saw her disappear from the window. Harley was still on the curb when ivy came out ."Harley I-" Ivy started but stopped when she saw harley .She was chubbier then ever and Ivy again wondered what joker was doing to her.

Before Ivy could start again a  purple van pulled up and opened the door .Harley stood up, got in the car ,and saw a box of chocolates on seat next to her .She saw it was the kind with carmel and licked her lips .

• 2 weeks later...