Cross Country Runner Loses Control

NomNom92

I've been thinking about this for a while and have finally decided to post. It's about a girl I knew really well in high school and college. I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I did (This is my first story so please be kind).

Ch. 1 Running

Allie returned in the late afternoon from cross country practice. She was exhausted from running one of the longest, most difficult practice runs of the pre-season. After running 9.5 miles (15.3 km) she could hardly walk as she entered her house and plopped herself on the couch.

"Hey honey! We've made some chicken **-pies if you want some," her mom called from the kitchen.

"No, I think I'll just have some cucumber slices with dip tonight," responded Allie. The aroma from the kitchen smelled delicious, but she was set on maintaining her 110 lb (50 kg) weight in order to kill it at the regional finals in five months. Having just turned 18 and already planning for college, she wanted to impress both her coaches and the college scouts who would be her ticket into getting a scholarship to a top-tier university for running.

These thoughts ran through her mind as she stumbled into her room, tore off her skin-tight pair of running shorts and sports bra, and collapsed on the bed."I think I'll take a little nap and then eat some dinner," she thought as she dozed off.

She awoke the next morning to the smell of eggs and sausage wafting from the kitchen. After brushing her long blond hair and taking a sip of water she entered the kitchen to see her mother, father, and brother eating.

"Hey honey!" her mother said as her daughter entered the room. "I noticed you didn't eat last night so how'd you like some breakfast with us this morning?"

"Surprisingly I'm still not that hungry," Allie responded. "I think I'll grab some food after practice today."

"Ok honey, I just hope you have enough energy for practice today," her mom replied.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me," Allie said as she looked at her mother.

Allie couldn't help but pity her mother. In her younger years her mom had looked very similar to Allie. She was fit, naturally blonde, and always seemed to wear the tightest clothes possible. Allie always was shocked seeing her mom in old photo albums because the fit, active woman she saw in the pictures didn't look at all like the women she was used to.

The woman who sat before Allie, weighed upwards of 300 lbs (136 kg) and her once slender face was covered in a layer of fat that created a moon shaped face with a massive double chin. Allie couldn't help but wonder how someone could do that to themself. She loved her mom more than anything, but she always feared that she would someday end up looking just like her.

"That'll never happen to me," Allie thought as she walked back to her room to get dressed for practice. After pulling up her tight purple spandex shorts and strapping on her B-cup sports bra, she was ready to head out. She said a quick "bye" to her family and walked towards the park.

Today was going to be an easier run. Only 6 miles (9.7 km). Allie knew she would breeze through this in no time. Before she knew it, she was already only a few minutes away from finishing the run. However, as she crossed the street to return to the park, she felt a sharp pain in her ankle. Although she was able to finish the run, she immediately had to sit down as soon as she could. Her coach ran over and observed her ankle to see what had happened. It appeared to be a minor sprain, but the coach advised her to keep off it until she felt ready to run again.

Allie's heart sank as she began to worry about the prospects of her running in college disappearing.

"You'll be fine," her coach assured her, seeing the disappointment in her eyes. "I'm sure you'll be fine by the beginning of the season, and you've always been one of our top runners. Any college would be crazy not to offer you a scholarship."

"Thanks coach. I promise I'll be back on my feet as soon as I possibly can!"

Allie was feeling optimistic. She had no idea that this minor injury was going to change her life forever.

Ch. 2 The Party

Allie was struggling to adjust to her new sedentary lifestyle. She hadn't run or exercised properly in the two weeks since her injury. For the last 6 years she ran at least once a day and would go to the gym regularly. Now, she mostly sat around all day playing Stardew Valley and watching YouTube. Despite this, she knew that as soon as her ankle healed she would be back leading the team in no time.

As she sat on the couch eating two hard-boiled eggs and sliced cucumber (her dietary allowance for the day), she felt a buzzing in the pocket of her loose-fitting pajama pants. It was a text from her best friend Cynthia.

"Hey babe! I haven't seen you in so long! I'm having a party at my place tonight so I better see you there!"

Allie rolled her eyes. As much as she loved her friend, Cynthia had always been jealous of Allie's figure and all of the attention that it garnered her. Cynthia was a tall, athletic, Vietnamese girl who would do anything to get attention from the boys at her school. However, Allie always seemed to be chased after by every guy, while Cynthia was left behind, talking shit behind her friend's back.

"Fuck, well I guess I've got nothing else to do tonight," Allie thought. So she responded, "Of course love! I'll be there," and hopped off the couch to begin getting ready for the night.

Allie knew exactly what she wanted to wear that night. She went to her room, tossed off her loose-fitting pajamas and slid a tight, laced thong up her legs. After rummaging around, she found her favorite push-up bra and strapped it onto her perky, B-cup sized breasts. Returning to her closet, she found the tight black dress she recently found at a local thrift store, and pulled it over her body.

She couldn't help but admire herself in the mirror. Her spaghetti strapped dress hugged her thin frame and showed off her slender yet muscular thighs. Although being far from a narcissist, Allie loved the way that her bangs complimented her face and her gorgeous blonde hair that was nearly long enough to reach her waist.

Though she didn't need to, she applied a liberal amount of eye-liner to accentuate her already round, hazel eyes.

"I actually look pretty good," Allie thought as she twirled around, eyeing herself in the mirror. She had been worrying that she might get fat from not constantly working out, but her sharp jawline and her visible collarbones set her at ease.

Feeling confident she left her house to walk over to Cynthia's to get the night started.

Upon arriving she received a giant hug from an already ** Cynthia.

"Hey babe! I didn't think you'd actually show."

"I usually don't party, but I might as well since I won't have to worry about being hungover at practice for the time being," Allie shyly responded.

"Let's take some shots!" Cynthia cried as she dragged her friend towards the kitchen.

After a few hours and a handful of shots, Allie was feeling pretty good. She wasn't much of a partier, but she felt like she needed this after being stuck at home for the past few weeks.

"Allie! Babe!" shouted a very ** Cynthia as she entered the kitchen. "I just got some THC gummies that you absolutely have to try."

"THC as in **? I don't really touch that stuff," Allie slurred.

"Trust me. It'll make your night amazing!"

"Well, as long as I don't have to smoke it, I guess I'll be fine," Allie thought. "Maybe it'll even help my ankle feel better.

"Ok give me some, but not too much," Allie said as her friend placed a small gummy candy into her hand.

Within an hour Allie was lost in a feeling of euphoria. The combination of ** and alcohol made her feel like she was floating around the party.

"This is the best feeling ever!" Allie thought as she stumbled onto the couch. "Why haven't I tried this before?"

Before she realized it, the party began to wind down as more and more people ** stumbled out the door. Allie however, was very much awake and upon thanking Cynthia, she left to walk home.

As she walked towards her house, Allie noticed the bright arches of McDonalds catching her eye.

"Fuck. A burger sounds so good right now." Allie was completely stoned and she finally understood what everyone meant when they said ** gives you the munchies.

She struggled to decide what to eat, but ended up with 3 big macs, a large fry, and a 20 piece chicken nugget. Upon arriving home, she began to devour the food she had ordered. In her fucked up state she felt like a wild animal, eating as fast and as much as she could. The feeling was pure ecstasy, and she finally fell asleep after finishing her final chicken tender.

Ch. 3 The Munchies

Allie awoke to an empty bag of McDonalds on her bed and the worst hangover of her life.

"Oh shit! Did I actually eat all of that last night?" she said out loud. "Well, one slip up won't be all that bad," she thought as she sat up in bed. However, she could tell her hangover was going to be rough so she thought, "Maybe Cynthia has more of those gummies and would be willing to sell me a few."

She quickly texted her friend, who responded rather quickly.

"Haha I didn't think you'd like them, but I've got a shit ton. Come on over and I'll give you some more."

Allie stumbled around her room, found a pair of tight, black running shorts and a white tank top and threw them on.

"I'll be right over!" she responded and tied up her running shoes.

"Hey honey, you doing alright?" her mom called from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to try to go for a jog and see how my ankle is feeling"

"Okay, I'm glad to see you're doing better."

"Thanks! I'll be back a bit later. Love you mom!" Allie said as she walked out the door.

Upon arriving at Cynthia's house, she was greeted by her equally hungover friend.

"Hey babe!" Cynthia cried as she tossed her arms around her slender best friend. "That party was fucking crazy huh? I hardly remember any of it."

"All I remember was eating that gummy you gave me and it was the most amazing experience of my life!" Allie responded.

"Oh yeah, you said you wanted some more?"

"Yeah, I can't handle this hangover and the gummy really helped my ankle feel better."

"Of course! I ended up with like sixty of them, so I'll give you half because I really don't need that much."

"Are you trying to make me a **-head?" Allie joked.

"Nah, a few gummies here and there isn't a big deal. 30 should last you a while."

"Oh my god you're a lifesaver," Allie cried as she hugged her best friend. "I could really use one now. My head is killing me."

"Of course! Let me go grab them."

As soon as Cynthia returned, Allie popped one in her mouth and began to chew.

Within an hour Allie was feeling much better. "Seriously Cynthia you are a lifesaver!" she giggled as she cuddled with her friend on the couch.

Suddenly Cynthia sat up and said, "I could really go for some Taco Bell right now."

"Fuuuck, that sounds so good! Let's go!" Allie replied.

After the short walk to Taco Bell, Allie was struggling to decide on what to order.

"I'm so high, I can't even decide what I want because it all looks so good!"

"Get whatever you want love, it's on me." Cynthia replied.

After giggling her order to the cashier, Allie and Cynthia left the restaurant with a bag of burritos and tacos that weighed at least 10 lbs (4.5 kg).

Upon returning to Cynthia's house, Allie couldn't control herself. She began to devour burrito after burrito as she cuddled on the couch with her best friend.

"After today, I'm gonna get back on my diet," Allie thought as she finished her last bite. "I mean, two cheat days won't really matter in the long run."

Feeling more stuffed than she had ever been before, Allie slowly began to doze off alongside her friend.

4 minutes ago, polarisdreamer said:

This is really good!

Thanks! I've never really written anything like this before, but since it actually happened to a very close friend of mine, it's been pretty easy to write. It's still very much in the beginning stages, but her gain really starts to pick up soon.

2 minutes ago, Jo77 said:

Any photos?

Out of respect for my friend I won't post any pictures of her because I know she wouldn't be down and I'm not trying to ruin our relationship. However, I have considered posting pictures that look as close to her throughout the different stages of her journey if anyone is interested.

Ch. 4 The Beginnings

A few weeks had passed since the party and Allie was eating Cynthia's gummies nearly everyday. She loved how relaxed they made her feel and she was overall feeling positive, despite not having run in over a month.

With her new-found munchies she began to eat more with her family, much to her mother's pleasure. She still had her heart set on being the top girl on the cross country team, but her ankle was still taking a while to recover. She still went for walks and exercised her upper body at the gym, but she couldn't help but notice that she felt more lethargic than before.

"It's probably just the **," she thought as she finished off her breakfast of eggs, pancakes, and sausage. "I should probably stop taking this stuff as soon as my ankle heals."

For the first time in over a month Allie decided to step on the scale to see how her body was reacting to her recent lack of activity. She was shocked when the scale read 115 lbs (52 kg).

"Fuck! This is the most I've ever weighed," Allie thought as she looked at herself in the mirror. However, despite feeling slightly more sluggish, she looked just as good as she had before. She was pleased to see that her abs and taught jawline hadn't changed much as a result of her recent hedonism. Although her she noticed a little bit of new softness in her lower stomach, she could still see her abs as clearly as she had a month ago, and as she twirled around admiring her body in the mirror she couldn't help but smile.

A month passed and Allie began getting concerned texts from her coach.

"I hope you're doing alright. When do you think you'll be able to run again?"

"I don't know coach, it's still hurting pretty bad, but I promise I'll be back as soon as I can!"

"Ok, I'm just a little worried about you, because you've missed a lot of training and it's going to be hard to catch up."

"I'll be fine, I've been exercising lightly and I'm sure I'll be back practicing in no time!"

"K. Let me know when you can come back."

Allie couldn't help but feel guilty. She had her heart set on being a runner for as long as she could remember. Even before Freshman year, she was always the fastest in her class. However, she knew that this guilt would fade once she was finally able to return to practice. It would only be a matter of time.

Another month went by and Allie was starting to worry. She bought another 30 gummies from Cynthia to help with her ankle but she began to wonder if she'd ever recover. She had long since given up on going for "jogs" or even walks for that matter, because every time she did her ankle hurt. In addition, she found herself going to the gym less and less. But this was still a minor setback. Allie was optimistic that she would bounce back as soon as her body was ready, and in the meantime she was enjoying the extra time she had lounging around and eating with her family.

Since it had been over a month since she weighed herself, Allie finally worked up the courage to step on the scale again. She stripped off her jeans, tank top, and bra and stepped on the scale only wearing her favorite tight, laced thong.

"What the fuck!" was all she could muster as she glanced the number on the scale. 125 lbs (57 kg) flashed at her as she stared in shock. "Oh my god, I feel like I'm turning into my mom" she thought as she sulked back into her room. Upon sitting on her bed, she noticed that her stomach poofed out a bit over the top of her thong.

"There's no fucking way I'm going to let myself go like my mom did," Allie thought to herself. "It's just a little extra weight, I can easily lose it once I'm training again. For the first time in her life, Allie felt disgusted with herself. She angrily grabbed her new stomach flab and began to cry. Instinctively she reached for the bag of gummies and downed 2. "I just want to forget about this," she thought as she reached for her laptop.

For the next hour she lost herself in YouTube videos and Reddit posts, but suddenly her stomach began to rumble. She ignored it at first, but after a while she couldn't take it anymore. Allie plopped on her favorite pair of pink, torn shorts, threw on a t-shirt and headed out to get some healthy food from the store.

"These salad packs look pretty good," she thought as she looked through the produce section. "And they're only 120 calories each!" As she was about to grab a pack, she smelled something delicious wafting from the back of the store. She walked back and saw that the deli had just put out a fresh set of chicken tenders and potato wedges.

"Oh my god that smells so good!" Allie thought as she walked up to the counter. Only a couple of months ago she would have never bought any of that fried garbage, but she was so high that it looked like the best thing ever.

"Can I get 5 of the chicken tenders and a half pound of the potato wedges?"

"Sure. Anything else?"

Allie looked around and replied, "Maybe a small sized potato salad."

"Sure thing!"

As the deli worker collected the items Allie couldn't help but feel disgusted with herself. With a face as red as a beet she grabbed the items, thanked the worker and headed toward the front of the store. When she reached the cashier, they made small-talk until he finally said, "Are you having a dinner party tonight?"

"No," Allie blushed. "I'm getting this for my parents."

"Oh okay,  well have a good one!"

"Thanks, you too," Allie whispered as she walked away in a state of shame.

Upon returning home, Allie was incredibly upset with herself. So, she chewed on another gummy and began to eat her still steaming hot tenders and wedges. Before she realized it, Allie had finished everything that she had bought. Feeling fuller than ever, and being in a state of disgust, she began to cry.

"I'll do better," she thought through the tears. "I can't keep doing this to myself."

15 hours ago, NomNom92 said:

Out of respect for my friend I won't post any pictures of her because I know she wouldn't be down and I'm not trying to ruin our relationship. However, I have considered posting pictures that look as close to her throughout the different stages of her journey if anyone is interested.

I'd be game for some references

On 6/15/2021 at 7:11 PM, jojoabc123 said:

I'd be game for some references

Here's some references and a hint at what's to come.

Best Shape of Her Life

241592865_1_BestShapeofHerLife.thumb.jpg.c6a864156cb3a8e4e7258592095355d7.jpg

Running

2_Running.thumb.jpg.4698ab8cbd594a799aeeac8513fc54ef.jpg

Black Dress for Cynthia's Party

1793061884_3_BlackDressforCynthiasParty.thumb.jpg.62d2d29ddb7fad05904d30d10460ccfc.jpg

One Year after Quitting Cross Country

1264627928_5_OneYearafterQuittingCrossCountry.thumb.jpg.74c393fe746ac6badf133819dd565d8f.jpg

Allie's abs have disappeared

1431658163_6_FillingOut.thumb.jpg.1a01ef40be2ab4bcefecad027a7bca93.jpg

Constant Partying Catches Up

1288230968_9_PartyingBeginstoCatchUp.thumb.jpg.1d1276b6d30616a3c2c7e07c814332a1.jpg

Two month's later and her body becomes even softer.

1784750111_11_GettingThickArms.thumb.jpg.b4e37d1a595770400ffc0ee432e7dbf2.jpg

She still loves to drink

566474928_12_LovestoDrink.thumb.jpg.e406d933bfa9cd2b15ab575edb757956.jpg

Arms Getting Flabby

199208518_13_ThePartyingContinues.thumb.jpg.7a3e60cc6aee0497fe11fcd142ebfdef.jpg

Close to her biggest

98.jpg.212a7399f43b1f68410e4efb80bc01af.thumb.jpg.90535709da96aff5b6f79e1a0f3775a0.jpg

Just to re-iterate. These are references, but I did my best to find pictures as close to the way Allie looked throughout her gain. Perhaps I'll add more in later chapters.