'Type of content to follow' Notifications broken?

darthstuffer

Can someone explain this too me? I follow a number of models, but only their 'curvage clips'. Truth be told I have an intense hatred for all things notifications: pc, phone, or tablet they give me anxiety. Every service I use is either no notifications or extremely limited, like here. Don't ask me how I function at work, it's almost unbearable. Here I have my notifications set to 'new content for things I follow'. Here's the thing. I've never received a notification for a new curvage clip from any model I follow. I chalked it up to, doesn't work, no biggie. But I keep clicking it when I follow a new model just in case it gets fixed one day. Now, for some models I get notifications for forum posts, or images. The last few months the only notifications I get are for a few select models and only for images. It's not like the newest models I've followed either, it feels completely random. I've rechecked and rechecked. Only 'curvage clips' is checked. I've unfollowed and refollowed with the same checkmark under 'curvage clips.' I still don't receive any curvage clips notifications and am still getting random images notifications. I'm starting to think this whole notifications system is a broken mess and just need to turn all of them off regardless of what I've selected.

Or have I don't something wrong?

Sounds like there might be some sort of BUG.  I know you don't like getting notification but for a short bit can you try just accepting ALL notifications from the models you follow and then get back here and let us know if among the notifications you are getting, are new curvage clips posted presenting notifications?

This will help us trouble shoot.

Thank you

I changed the notifications for the front page models I follow.

I see a lot of 'New Status Updates' and a few 'posted new images'. At least 2 of these models posted new vids but there's no notification for vids, just the new status updates. I have to click on them to find out what the status is and it seems the clip was part of the status update.