Has being a parent changed how you practice feedism?

thadrou90

I know the people who are both are probably a pretty small group in the world, maybe even smaller on here. But if this is anyone's situation, I'm genuinely curious. Feedism's a lifestyle kink that for some can affect every facet of daily life. Has becoming a parent led you to give up any aspect of your kink or make new compromises? Is there anything unexpected or surprising about living a life with both things in it? This isn't my situation, so I'd love to hear how it's gone for others.

in a way it probably has... i no longer wish that my lady goes all in into gaining, we have a daughter and i do think life can be more rewarding if her weight stays within certain range. so she can have a full life and be a complete mother for our child. ssbbw-s no matter what everyone says, do have some limitations and those will likely increase as they get older 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Having one daughter already and another one on the way with being a feeder/feedee we are just taking the healthy approach to this by making sure that I maintain my health and ability to keep up with and take care of the kids. Our goal was never to be a ssbbw so in a lot of ways this hasn't really affected much of our parenting and lifestyle. Alls what being a parent had done is affirm us wanting me to gain in a healthy manner. 

• 3 months later...

It made my wife gain a LOT more.

Kids notoriously don't eat their food. And being sensitive to money, my wife always feels the food shouldn't go to waste. A good mom is frugal and resourceful in her mind. So inevitably at restaurants, she polishes off the 8 uneaten chicken fingers and heaps of cold fries. Painfully stuffs herself in the guise that this is what 'good moms' do. I've noticed many other really fat mothers doing the same when eating out.

Also we never really had overflowing snack cabinets until kids. I distinctly remember the first time she came home with $160 in junk food and her remarking that we need to have this regularly stocked moving forward "just in case" for "the kids sleepovers". Of course she inevitably grazes on this at night and has become part of her lifestyle. She wasn't a junk food eater until we had kids.

Plus, the exhausted "let's just order a pizza" or "let's get Taco Bell delivered" nights popped up and only increase in the rat-race with kids in the equation.

On 12/9/2021 at 2:58 PM, BindsThatTie said:

It made my wife gain a LOT more.

Kids notoriously don't eat their food. And being sensitive to money, my wife always feels the food shouldn't go to waste. A good mom is frugal and resourceful in her mind. So inevitably at restaurants, she polishes off the 8 uneaten chicken fingers and heaps of cold fries. Painfully stuffs herself in the guise that this is what 'good moms' do. I've noticed many other really fat mothers doing the same when eating out.

Also we never really had overflowing snack cabinets until kids. I distinctly remember the first time she came home with $160 in junk food and her remarking that we need to have this regularly stocked moving forward "just in case" for "the kids sleepovers". Of course she inevitably grazes on this at night and has become part of her lifestyle. She wasn't a junk food eater until we had kids.

Plus, the exhausted "let's just order a pizza" or "let's get Taco Bell delivered" nights popped up and only increase in the rat-race with kids in the equation.

Thanks for sharing this! So many of the answers were about how you have to curb or curtail the kink when you have kids, but not about how it can inadvertently fuel gains! 

On 12/13/2021 at 9:33 AM, thadrou90 said:

Thanks for sharing this! So many of the answers were about how you have to curb or curtail the kink when you have kids, but not about how it can inadvertently fuel gains! 

Absolutely. Kids add the weight, just look around!
Especially when they can start to do some chores like laundry, empty the dishwasher, "grab mom a snack"; they start to feed into her growing laziness and fattie lifestyle.