• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, chucklehead2 said:

How much did you weigh at your skinniest?

You had that "impossible standard" body.

I was 90 lbs! And yes it was a pretty impossible standard. I worked out all the time and restricted everything I ate. It was so bland.Β πŸ˜‘

Guest M_ustang1
2 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

I'm working on it. You down to help? 😝

You know you don’t even need to ask 😘

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I haven't posted on here in a while but I want to revive this thread. One thing I'm into lately are FA memes. So if you have any good ones please post. Also feedism memes, vore or any thing of that sort I'm interested to see lol. Here are some I took from Reddit.

Screenshot_20211218-232345_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20211216-180537_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20211209-175934_Reddit.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Thanks to everyone for the support and nice comments about the article about me in Business Insider. It's cool that it was able to bring attention to the site! Several people have said they signed up after seeing my article. It was cool to be able to do this article and have my voice heard among others during this time of change in the laborΒ force. :)Β https://www.businessinsider.com/great-resignation-teacher-onlyfans-bbw-model-money-jobs-work-careers-2022-1

curvage.jpg

7 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

Thanks to everyone for the support and nice comments about the article about me in Business Insider. It's cool that it was able to bring attention to the site! Several people have said they signed up after seeing my article. It was cool to be able to do this article and have my voice heard among others during this time of change in the laborΒ force. :)

What an amazing article. I think you did a great thing giving this interview. I know I haven't posted in your thread before but just want to say you did a great job representing the community here and workers in all kinds of fields ☺️ Amazing!

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, paralepsis2016 said:

What an amazing article. I think you did a great thing giving this interview. I know I haven't posted in your thread before but just want to say you did a great job representing the community here and workers in all kinds of fields ☺️ Amazing!

I appreciate it! That means a lot. Speaking upΒ is something important to me and I hope I did it well.Β 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I'm having lots of fun on my LA trip so far. I also have a new found zeal for gaining. When I got hereΒ I expected to be the biggest one in the family and for them to have something to say about my gain. Turns out my sister-in-law never lost her pregnancy weight and she is bigger than me. I won't stand for this! πŸ˜› I am so much more motivated now and am going to give in even more to all my gluttonous desires. 😏 

I'm still taking any suggestions for yummy places to eat while I'm out here.Β 

20220221155803777_save.jpg

20220222_133133.jpg