• Curvage Model

Hey everyone! I'm Devi. I've been modeling in the online BBW/fat-fatish community for a while but I'm just starting out with Curvage. It's awesome to be here and I'm having so much fun already! 

So a little more about me… I'm 4'11" and over 200 pounds. I have a pear shaped body with a giant butt, and a super round belly. I'm a cute Latina with long hair. 😋 Even though I'm short I've always been very dominant in bed. I love to be on top and I love to have my belly worshiped. 

At my lowest weight I was obsessed with diet and exercise and weighed only 90lbs! I have gained a lot over the years but really got into BBW territory during quarantine. During that time I realized I enjoyed eating whatever I want and putting on weight. Then one night my boyfriend at the time asked "Can I feed you ice cream and eat you out?" and my feedee journey took off from there lol. 

I feel so much more sexy and confident now in my bigger body. I'm happy to be here sharing it with you. Here's a clip of me dancing, or more like lap dancing. I love to dance even though I'm not that good at it. I can only dance like a stripper which I guess works for my purposes lol but I would love to learn to really dance one day. 

Edited by Devi Thikk

2 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

Sure. 🙂 The first pic is from a few years ago at my smallest. The second one shows before and afte about 8 months apart. 

undies 003(1).jpg

PicsArt_04-12-05.52.17.jpg

Thank you for being so quickly RESPONDING to your messages from fans.  For decades I've always been sad because models do not ever answer fan mail.  Maybe a hundred reasons for this, but your answers are really appreciated.  QUESTION: Can you PLEASE keep us advised of OTHER websites to find your photos and story ??? 🤔

• Curvage Model
On 6/14/2021 at 8:06 PM, rotwang said:

Thank you for being so quickly RESPONDING to your messages from fans.  For decades I've always been sad because models do not ever answer fan mail.  Maybe a hundred reasons for this, but your answers are really appreciated.  QUESTION: Can you PLEASE keep us advised of OTHER websites to find your photos and story ??? 🤔

Of course! I understand though I get busy too sometimes and it can be hard to keep up but I'm trying!

6 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

Of course! I understand though I get busy too sometimes and it can be hard to keep up but I'm trying!

I have a BigCuties site that will retire soon. There is a lot of content on BigCuties though that I will never post anywhere else. I have an OnlyFans too. Here is a link to all my sites and social media accounts:  https://msha.ke/devithikk/

JACKPOT !!! 🍻🥳👌

• Curvage Model

This is the video I had the most fun making so far. I guess you can tell by the title. It was nice to dress up in lingerie. 😊

And this is the video that made me the horniest. I can't help it my nipples are sooooo sensitive. I have seriously had orgasms before just from having my nipples licked. 😋

What do you all think? I would love some feedback since I am still new so I can get better. I have already been told I need some burping content so I will make some soon!

Always nice to see someone new join the site, and especially with a belly as chubby as yours, that stuffing video too hehe, I'd love to just massage the hell out of that  stuffed tummy, use it as a pillow too, let all of that food digest hehe (;

• Curvage Model
On 6/21/2021 at 9:16 PM, Feeder-182 said:

Always nice to see someone new join the site, and especially with a belly as chubby as yours, that stuffing video too hehe, I'd love to just massage the hell out of that  stuffed tummy, use it as a pillow too, let all of that food digest hehe (;

I appreciate it! And yes belly rubs always sounds good. ;)

• 3 weeks later...