Teacher’s weight gain

Gazon

I just posted a short story about a young obese teacher trying to handle a bully. (it's part of a compendium : https://www.deviantart.com/silverpathfinder/art/Fat-Stories-Compendium-1-882673580 )

Teaching her a Lesson

Claudia pulled down on her shirt a sixth time as she slowly walked down the high school corridor, finishing her lunch on the road for her afternoon class. Taking a few bites of what was left of a large bacon sandwich, the second she ate, the overly plump teacher patiently squeezed herself between groups of student, blushing a little and apologizing when her rolled stomach or melon sized breast bumped someone by accident. She has been gaining weight steadily over the last few years, making the overfed 28 years old teacher about twice the size she was three years ago when she first started working. And she was still growing, like her too tight top and pencil skirt were starting to show. If she wasn’t careful, she could expose her pale stomach, or even pop the button of her skirt and cause her belly to ooze against her thighs. As Claudia finally reached her class, she swallowed the last calorie filled bite and turned sideways to slip inside the classroom, noticing something odd as she enters the class. Her face turns red as she sees one of her student actively bullying a classmate.

It was Jenny, again. The fifteen year old little shithead had snatched the notebook of another student and was playing keep away while reading the diary like confessions of the poor bullied girl, revealing her crushes and various inner thoughts about different students to the whole class. The lean and lanky teen was easily side stepping and dodging the attempted grabs for the notebook, even going as far as stepping on top of a desk like a total savage.

Claudia’s voice rose as she rushed toward the lean teenage girl, her gut slamming against a desk as she attempted to dash between the narrow alleys to get to the problematic teenager.

‘’This is enough! You…You are going to the principal right now, come with me Jen!’’ She lumbered slowly, her ponderous waddle clearly imposing for the smaller teen, but easy to evade among the small chairs and desks. Huffing and puffing from both anger and effort, Claudia tried to push desks aside to get to Jenny, her skin tight grey top soon moving up her belly, revealing a few inches of doughy flesh. Moving a bang of brown hair from her eyes, the struggling plumper tried her best to catch the teenager as he was evading her grasp.

The quick footed fifteen year old slipped out of the teacher’s attempted grasp easily, watching her with a chuckle as she ended up knocking over several desk seats with her plump overfed figure. Her eyes narrowed upon the fat teacher from behind the curly tuffs of her golden hair, and with a malicious grin, she shoved her with her shoulder, slamming into the side of her gut, causing it to wobble immensely as she stumbled slightly backward, freeing the way for her to dash toward the door. Sticking out her tongue, she taunted the teacher : ‘’You’re going to have to catch me first, fattass!".

Jenny then rushed out the classroom. She knew she could easily outrun Claudia due to being lean and in much better shape than this butterball, but she would purposefully slow herself firstly so she would give chase and not give up yet. She had a wicked plan to teach the plumper a lesson. Taking her time and making sure she was followed, Jen was leading her teacher towards an older part of the school, used to be for the younger students, which had since been designated as a storage area. She was purposefully intending to lure the overweight young teacher into a part of the school that wasn’t up to the standards of modern building codes…

Grunting in anger and exasperation, Claudia rushed outside the class, ordering her students to stay behind. As she ran behind Jack, her thudding steps caused her enormous belly and huge breast to bounce endlessly, soon causing her skirt’s button to pop under the pressure of her wobbling stomach. Her rolled belly soon started slapping against her thighs at each slow heavy step, but her skirt stayed on, too tight to move down past her gigantic bum. She found herself soon huffing and puffing, placing a fist on her waist as she fights the pain in her lungs. Since when has she been so out of shape? She wondered. She pushed the question away as she noticed the young one rushing for the old school division. She was going to catch and punish that prick of a bully!

Jenny smirked, her plus sized teacher making her presence easy to keep track of as she slowed down, pretending to be out of breath so she could stay closer. Claudia was even slower than expected, and Jen found herself genuinely choked by that bouncing gut of hers, kept mostly hidden under her clothes before her button want flying. She had no doubt by now that her plan was going to work, the woman was enormous! Jenny remained just beyond her reach as she rushed into the old school division, slipping into one of the ‘storage rooms' nimbly, knowing the doorframe would be deceptive. It wasn’t easy to spot, but it was a full foot narrower than the classroom’s door Claudia already struggled so much to slip through. When she would try to enter and grab her, she would doubtlessly find herself stuck in the tight spot.

Convinced she was about to corner the troublemaker, Claudia pushed herself to the limit and rushed toward the door, falling into the trap easily. Suddenly, her breath left her lungs as she crashed against the doorframe. When Jen went through, there was so much space on each sides of her thin figure she didn’t noticed the door was much narrower than a modern door, a throwback of generations ago, when overfed plumper such as herself were things of legends and freak shows. Her huge soft hips and the spare tires that encased her massive tummy were simply too fat to fit, and her pliable fat quickly got wedged in the passage, even her tits struggling to get through and ending up squeezed by the frame. ’’Oh no…’’

Claudia grunted and struggled as she felt the sides of her stuffed midsection get wedged tighter inside the narrow spot. She tried to free herself, but she was very stuck, and she couldn’t see much, as her field of vision was mostly obscured by her breast and cleavage rising up almost to her chin. She struggled in humiliation and anger, attempting to power through and get inside the room despite how overfed her figure was compared to what this door was intended for. Behind her, her tight skirt was ridding up, exposing her chunky dimpled thighs and the curve of a booty so large it was swallowing between its cheeks the tight underwear she managed to find this morning. Claudia was unable to move forward, but her upper belly and enormous bosom were making backing off as impossible. If someone didn’t help her out before the end of the period, she was going to be found this way but a sea of students. She could say goodbye to her job.

Satisfied by this result, Jen took a moment to admire her mischievous triumph before opening a window and nimbly slipping out of the storage room, leaving the obese teacher behind in helpless despair. Maybe a janitor would find her in time?

-

• 2 years later...

Do we like AI generated stories? I know it's not "real writing" but it still took lots of prompting and finnicking to get certain details past the "inappropriate" filter. This is based on a real teacher I had. I'll let your imagination decide how much is real* 😉. Anyway, hope you like it (if this thread is still alive):

Diana Baylor, a spirited young high school math teacher, embarked on an evening of indulgence by conquering three large pizzas and chugging two liters of cola all on her own. The result was a transformation from her usual figure to a sight of delightful excess. As Ms. Baylor finished her culinary conquest, her belly swelled, round and bloated, while playful burps punctuated her satisfied grin.  The feast had left Ms. Baylor feeling wonderfully full, a sensation she both reveled in and grappled with. Her once-flat stomach was now a testament to her culinary achievement, stretched taut against the fabric of her clothes. Each movement caused her to sway gently, and the frequent burps that followed brought an amused smile to her lips, even if they were involuntary and uncontrollable.  Pizza was Ms. Baylor's passion, a culinary love affair she openly embraced. "When I become older and my metabolism slows, I will become a very large lady!" she would often joke. As she sat with her bloated belly, she contemplated the inevitable changes that age might bring, finding humor in the idea of her future self embracing her love for pizza even more fervently.  Attempting to stand, Ms. Baylor found herself thwarted by a belt that was now painfully tight against her swollen midsection. With a wince, she removed the constricting accessory, allowing her belly some much-needed space. However, her pants, once accommodating, now clung uncomfortably to her rounded hips and belly, revealing the extent of her indulgence. Ms. Baylor notices then that there is a few sips left in the coke. She snatches up the bottlw and quickly chugs it down. Despite the small amount of liquid, her stomach expands just enough that her pants button explodes off and her zipper is torn in half, leaving her belly completely exposed and groaning from the relief of pressure. Suddenly, she lets out a gigantic 5 second belch that causes her huge belly to tremble. She laughs out loud, and remarks "HOO BOY, that was a BIG one! Excuse me!" Struggling to her feet, Ms. Baylor faced the challenge posed by the vast size and pressure of her bloated stomach. Each step felt like a balancing act, her movements careful and deliberate. The excitement of her indulgent meal mingled with the discomfort of her distended belly, but she embraced the experience with an endearing determination.  Amidst her bloated state, Ms. Baylor couldn't help but exclaim, "I keep burping up pizza!" With a thoughtful sigh, she began to gently rub her swollen abdomen, hoping to aid digestion. Her efforts were rewarded with more ample belches, each one providing both relief and a sense of satisfaction. Ms. Baylor found herself content in her fullness, her belly serving as a reminder of her unapologetic love for pizza and her ability to embrace the joyful moments life presented.

*btw all the dialogue is real, she really did love burping (and hiccuping) and pizza, and I did see her stretch and groan while holding her kinda full belly once after lunch. I must've caught her off guard that day because I was a little early getting to class (totally not intentional I swear 😉).