AriLove

nikolascage

11 hours ago, datboi671 said:

no thats the other one that popped up on fatcelebs about 2 weeks ago

the one i was mentioning was on page 8 or something

No, when I say pg 2, I meant it is/was on pg 2 of the curvy girls section. The actual thread itself is like 8 pages long.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Up until after 4am EDT watching last night's stream.  She was still going on the west coast when I quit.

She is still cute, busty, and thick as ever, but it is now very apparent that she is not going to mix it up with anything (not even belly) to risk another twitch ban.  What remains is rather dull, including long gaming sequences.  She may get silly as she gets more White Claw and vape in her, but these are going to be all very similar.

Until, if and when, she once again puts a little risque in the effort, I've decided her streams are no longer worth the time and missed sleep.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Stifemeister said:

why she don t mix?? 

The moderators are strict on twitch.  Cross their line and you'll receive a temporary ban.  Repeat too many times, and you'll get a permanent ban.  She doesn't want that.

5 hours ago, Stifemeister said:

new photo from only fans?? 

No, she hasn't posted anything in some time.  She's dealing with some issues, likely mental, right now.  Says she is returning soon.

• 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, KingNovum said:

Does anyone know if she's into gaining,cause it's obvious she was smaller but now is bigger. Yet, she seems to enjoy it to some degree. Even on Insta, the big Curvage models follower her.

She’s said a few times she’s not. She’s open to kinks and stuff and mostly does belly stuff bc most of her followers are into it, but she’s not actively gaining.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...