The Mystery of Chelsea's Wedding Weight Gain

>_< 0_0

7 hours ago, FatPrincess said:

As in your ** or this story? I don't see the final Chelsea chapter. 

You can get the complete story in the Curvage store or wait until I eventually upload it on the patron thing… only have one story there so far. Will upload more tomorrow 

1 hour ago, AlexRossiy said:
  • The paid part of the story is garbage, bought and regretted. The author shoved the pregnancy there. The maximum did not meet expectations.

•  

The maximum? 

Oh, the maximum weight 😮 I get it now. Yeah, she peaks in the low 200’s. I wanted the story to keep going with more pregnancy, but the story was already 48 pages long and it had been a while since I uploaded anything, so I just wrapped it up and let everyone have it. I felt like it could’ve been better, but ironically it’s the best-selling one so far. 

Edited by >_< 0_0
Answered my own question

2 hours ago, AlexRossiy said:
  • The paid part of the story is garbage, bought and regretted. The author shoved the pregnancy there. The maximum did not meet expectations.

•  

Woah tell us how you really feel haha. 

To be fair though, one of the preview images is pregnancy and it was also an obvious answer to the question posed in the thread title.