The Mystery of Chelsea's Wedding Weight Gain

>_< 0_0

So I've been getting story suggestions for weight gain stories and I ran a poll on DA to choose which to write first. This one is the winner! 

Chapter One

"You look real sexy today.”

I smiled to myself as I felt Chad’s fingertips tickling the bare skin on my back. They teased the cut of my wedding dress, custom tailored to fit my tight, 124 pound frame like a second skin. As I smirked to myself, his hand planted itself in the small of my back

Daydreaming of what we might get away with in the nearest open field,  I settled with letting him guide me to the dining area. “Thanks, honey. Glad to see you’ve noticed for the first time in two hours.”

“How does it feel to be named Chelsea Bradcock?”

Breath swelled within me and I felt every square inch of my formfitting dress squeezing my ribs. “Not as good as how I’ll feel when you finally get me out of this thing.”

“Whoa, easy girl. There’s people at this buffet related to us.”

“So? They can’t hear us if I whisper into your ear like this…” leaning close, I lowered my tone to a husky moan. “You want me. This crossfit body, these runner’s thighs… wrapped around you as I ride you like a cowgirl nutcracker.”

“My hands kneading your double-handfuls.”

“My hips rocking against yours.”

“Your lips against mine.”

“Your tongue –”

“Agnes!” Chad cut me off. “So good that you made it! Some wedding, right? How’s your hearing aid?”

I couldn’t quite remember who Agnes was, but she was old enough to be someone’s grandmother, which made being caught sex-talking all the more embarrassing for me.

“Just look at the blushing bride,” she smiled warmly (or perhaps with bemusement – I hope not!). “All dressed up and as beautiful as ever.”

“Thanks, auntie,” Chad replied as I cracked a smile. So, this was his aunt. I sort of remembered now.

“Any plans for the new bride?” she asked as I squirmed.

“I’m taking her on a Caribbean cruise,” Chad snaked his arm around my little waist. “Three weeks of tanning, swimming, drinking, and eating.”

“How wonderful! It’s really been too long since cruise lines were sailing, hasn’t it?”

“Yeah, you’re right. Got to make up for last year…”

A familiar figure approaching from the corner of my eye changed my mood from slightly-embarrassed to outright anti-social. Suddenly I wanted nothing more than to break away and melt into the crowd of friends and relations.

“’Scuse me, Chad? Honey? I need to go do something. There’s something I’ve seen – I mean something I’ve gotta do.”

“Well, okay,” my new husband planted a kiss against my forehead. “But you won’t be gone long, right?”

“Excuse me.”

I walked away with hurried steps, hoisting the ends of my dress as my heels clacked against the clay tiling underfoot. More than a few faces glanced my way, small-talk and casual drinking interrupted by me abruptly shoving past, but I didn’t care. My sister was in the room, and she was the last one I wanted to talk to right now!

“Hey sis!” her voice boomed, somehow echoing in the wide outdoors. “Turn around and give your little sis a hug, c’mon!”

Christ. I should’ve known I couldn’t hide in a wedding dress. No sea of bodies could hide this flowing gown. Might as well turn around and get it over with.

“Dana! Nice to see – why are you wearing a biker jacket?”

She smiled that long, toothy grin I knew her for – the same grin she used to pull when pranking me and putting bugs in my hair. “Hey, I think it looks pretty good! My girlfriend bought it for me.”

“Couldn’t you have worn your dress blues?”

“Hey, you know how it is. I submit a leave request and the battalion commander doesn’t sign off on it until literally two hours prior. But fuck it! Gimme a hug, pretty girl! I missed you!”

Dana was – by every definition – a monster. I don’t know what combination of hormones hit her in puberty, but she was a full six inches taller than me and a whole lot more muscular. The fact that she was four years younger than me only made our differences in size and proportion all the more bemusing to her, and she never stopped teasing me about it. From middle school all the way to high-school graduation we were competing physically in every sport imaginable, with Dana filling-out into a human tank that could win wrestling matches with the strongest boys, and me desperately playing catch-up just so she couldn’t bully me too easily. We were adults now, and while I’d stayed active playing college soccer, Dana had commissioned for active duty in the Marine Corps, and every time she came back home, she had new tattoos on her arms, a new girl holding her hand, and new swearwords coming out of her mouth.

“That’s it!” she squeezed me with arms that grown thick as tree roots and smelled like men’s cologne. “Pop a rib or two! You’re not even trying, sis!”

Actually, I was trying to pop her ribs, but years of crossfit and cardio had made me lean and limber, not strong and sturdy. After a few seconds, I patted her back to tap out.

“It’s good to see you,” I sighed. “You can let go.”

She did, and her eyes gave my entire body a thorough search. “Look at you! Finally married, huh? Bet this is the first and last time you’ll be wearing a dress.”

“What, did cheerleading skirts not count?”

Fuck no,” Dana laughed. “Those skirts were shorter than the tennis teams’. But I fucking love this dress you got. Like, the way it opens in the front so we can see those waxed legs…”

“Right.”

“And it’s tight, Chelsea. How did you even squeeze into this thing? I don’t see any zippers.”

“The bridesmaids helped this morning. It laces in the back and the sides, see?”

“No shit,” Dana nodded with approval. Then, grinning that damned grin again, she leaned close – close enough for her breath to violate my personal space. “So, you ready to get fat?”

“Um, what?”

“Don’t you know? The girls in our family get huge once they’re married. That wedding ring is really something.”

“What? No. No, I’m not getting fat.”

“It’s going to happen, sis. Might as well embrace it. One year from now you’ll be a Pixar Mom with a preggo belly out to here,” she held her hand out as far as it would go.

“You’re just jealous that I beat you!” for once, I added mentally. “You always bragged about being the hotter one, but now look who’s laughing! You wish someone wanted to marry you!”

“Hey, the kind of people I rub asses with aren’t the marrying type. Plus, I’m a Marine Corps officer. I don’t need to marry to get out of the barracks for that BAH; I already got my own pad!”

“But you are jealous,” I stated defiantly, doing my best not to be intimidated by her superior height.

“Not jealous. Excited.”

“…what do you mean?”

“Come on. We both know I’m the strong one in the family. You were always trying to match me, but never quite had it in you to be like me. I think it’s cause deep down inside there was an inner fat girl waiting for her time to shine. Her time has come…”

“Chelsea!” Chad called from behind a large crowd of relations. “Come here! It’s wedding cake time!”

Dana smiled knowingly. “Go ahead and eat cake Chelsea; I’m gonna find the beer. Catch you later!”

Moments later and I was at my husband’s side again.

“I swear, if you dunk my head into this cake, I will tie you to the bed and pound you to death,” I muttered.

“Please. I’m not that horny,” he replied as he finished cutting a slice. “Also, everyone’s watching, so let’s keep the kinky to a reasonable level, maybe?”

“I’m so horny…” I whispered. “Can we just skip the cake eating and get to the inn?”

“Are you watching your weight?”

“No. No, of course not.”

“Then here. Eat this first bite.”

I paused at the sight of him holding a generous bite of cake out for me on a fork. The words of my sister still haunted me, though I knew they shouldn’t. Dana knew how sensitive I was about my fitness. Why else would she bring it up? No doubt she was watching me now with a smirk on her face and a beer in her hand. Everyone was watching. I couldn’t back down. I’d eat this cake like it wasn’t a big deal at all – because it wasn’t.

Sighing, I opened my mouth and let him guide the bite in before closing my lips around the handle. Feeling extra naughty, I wrapped my tongue around the fork a little bit so that only Chad would notice.

“Interesting,” he raised his eyebrow. “Okay, me next.”

I readied a bite for him, only to have it drop on the floor.

“Well, that’s a good omen,” Chad laughed.

“Honey,” I whispered with my head against Chad’s.

He stirred from his light slumber. “Hm?”

“Do you think it might’ve been a mistake?”

“Huh?” he was wide awake now.

“Not booking a room the night before the cruise, I mean.”

“Oh…”

We were resting against each other in the back seat of an Uber. It wasn’t exactly a “just married” wedding wagon, but the two of us figured it beat paying for parking space as we toured the Caribbean on a luxury liner for the next month. 

“Like, I thought we’d be aboard ship by now, in bed, me out of this wedding dress – oh my gawd this dress! Honey, I think it’s caught in the door.”

“You’re gonna be a star when we board the ship, babe,” Chad stroked my cheek. “The whole ship is gonna love your dress.”

“You don’t think it’s a bit much?”

“It’s definitely overkill,” he laughed with me. “But that’s what a wedding’s supposed to be, right?”

Before I could reply, my stomach betrayed me with a low growl. Chad let his eyes rest on it before meeting my gaze, resting his firm, gentle hand over it.

“You didn’t eat a bite of the buffet,” he noted.

“I know,” I moaned. “Which I’m starting to regret because no one told me it was going to be a six-hour drive.”

“We need to fill this up,” Chad rubbed my stomach with a wink.

“Fuck me…” I whispered as I bit my lip. “I want b**s…”

“Want me to tell the Uber to go through a drive-through?”

“No, no,” I said quickly. “I don’t need any fast food during our – I mean we don’t need…”

“You sure?”

“Honey? Did that bite of cake taste weird to you?”

“Don’t ask me; you dropped mine, remember?”

“Oh yeah… right. But it did taste a little off. Like someone added something into it.”

“They sure did. It’s called icing.”

“No, not icing. I mean something like… did you see anyone mess with the cake? Like, my sister Dana or something?”

“We all had a slice. Why do you ask?”

“It’s just that I feel a little… never mind.”

“What? I’m interested now.”

“I said never mind.”

“Okay. So, no fast food?”

My stomach rumbled again. “No.”

“If you say so. But I’m gonna get something for me. Uber! Hey man --!”

“Wait, no! What are you doing…?”

Chad Bradcock, bless him, was an idiot. He knew I had no self-control around fries. Once the smell of salty potatoes began to spread in the car, it was only a matter of time before I started wondering why I was holding back on fries. I didn’t really believe what Dana said, right? I wasn’t doomed to be a frumpy housewife, and it had been ten hours since I’d eaten a real meal, so what was the big deal?

But still, as I slipped fries between my lips one by one, I couldn’t help but wonder if she really had slipped something in that bite of cake. Was it appetite stimulant? Weight gain powder? Steroids? Something worse? I wouldn’t put it past her to prank me like this, and I did feel unusually hungry.

Old memories of me growing up with Dana resurfaced in mind. Memories of her towel-whipping me in the locker room after my cheer practice, of her lifting me from my table in the cafeteria and carrying me through the school with my butt hanging out of my skirt, of her sneaking a chicken bone into my milk while I wasn’t looking. The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. She had to have pranked me today; I just needed to figure out how.

But either way, I ended up eating more fries than hubby.

I was cradling my poor stomach all the way across the pier, onto the ship, and into our room. It was absolutely beautiful, with red drapes on a window overlooking the sea, a king size bed with silk blankets and about twenty pillows, not to mention a small cabinet of fine wine next to the glass-paned shower.

“Ooh…” I moaned as he carried me through the door. “My stomach…”

“What’s wrong? You only ate half the fries.”

“But it’s this dress! It’s so tight,especially since you let me binge so much.”

“Sorry, you just looked so cute sticking fries into your mouth.”

“Chad. Help me get out of this thing.”

“Hold on, lemme lock the door… okay, how do I do this? Where’s the zipper?”

“There is no zipper. Just rip me free. I can’t hold it anymore…”

“But I was sort of looking forward to this.”

“Why? We’ve snuggled naked all the time.”

“Yeah. In the dark.”

“Please get me out of this thing. I feel bloated and something’s got to give.”

“I’m working on it…” Chad tentatively stuck his fingers into the white cups holding my DD breasts in place. “Are you sure about ripping it though?”

“Chad, it’s not like I’m wearing this thing again,” I grabbed his wrists and squeezed as I stared furiously into his eyes. “For the last time, rip me free or I swear to god I will sit on your face till you –”

At last, he finally gave my cups a tug with his powerful thumbs. At first I was just jerked around, until at last I heard some satisfying rips. My breasts were coming free.

“Oh, fuck yes,” I stared with pleasure at the secret snake tattoos wrapping around the meaty mounds. “I can finally breathe.”

“Are these new?” Chad traced the ink with his fingertips.

“Chad, focus. Finish ripping and then ask questions.”

He ripped my sleeves off next, though I wished he’d done the torso. Most likely the snake tats reminded him of the sleeves I’d inked on my upper arms – cheetah print on my left delt and tangled roses on my right. Both were my sister Dana’s ideas, inspired by a wild New Year’s rave. In any case, I could move my shoulders freely again.

“Why did you stop?” I asked.

“Hmm…” he turned me around so I was facing the window. “Need to plan my next move here,” I felt the back of my dress rustle. “There’s a lot of baggage here.”

I yelped as his giant hand smacked my ass hard enough to tip me face-first onto the bed.

“When you say ‘baggage,’ I hope you mean… Chad! Why are you on top of me?”

“Cause you keep wiggling,” he replied as his thighs pinned my sides. “Now be a good girl and hold still until I rip these off.”

“Not until you explain why you said – ah! You pulled my hair!”

“Sorry, it was in the way. Baggage is out, though.”

“And what do you think of my baggage?”

“Tightly-packed. I can’t wait to play with it. Nice tats, by the way.”

“Thanks. They’ve been there for months. How did you not notice?”

“We snuggled in the dark, remember?”

“Whatever. You’ve still got the whole torso to tear through and my stomach’s being squashed.

“Your stomach’s gonna be fine. I just need to figure out where to rip.”

“Well, I guess I’m gonna have to wait since my thighs are under your ass.”

“Don’t worry, queen, I got this… what the hell are these things?”

“That’s my back lacing. I can feel you – uhnf – I can feel you tugging it tighter.”

“They’re not coming out…”

“They’re like shoe strings, Chad! Undo the knot under my neck!”

“Or I could just split this side seam here…”

I wasn’t even sure what side seam Chad was talking about, but somehow his clever fingers managed to grip it and rip my body free like a can opener. I closed my eyes and blissfully breathed deeply, rejoicing in the fact that my man had finally freed me. I could feel the cool breeze of the AC on my back, the tailored fabric of Chad’s trousers against my sides, and most especially the bed blanket rubbing against my bare stomach.

“Oh, that’s better,” I smiled with my head mashed against the soft mattress. “So much better.”

“I never realized your whole back was tatted,” Chad pet me up and down as if I were a cat. “It’s nice.”

“Lemme twist around so I can look up at you…”

Scrambling under his strong bulk, I wriggled myself around so that we were facing each other eye to eye. I stared into his twinkling, blue eyes, smiling as he smiled back.

“You know what I think?” I whispered.

“Hm?”

“I think it’s your turn,” I reached down for his belt buckle. “Why should I be the only one who –”

My words stalled in my throat when my view of my new husband’s loins was spoiled by the bloated dome my belly had become. What was I even looking at? This was the worst case of bloating I’d ever seen! Gone was my lean, chiselled front forged from years of cardio and crunches, replaced with a round, tan balloon of skin ribbed with what looked like the vague outline of my abs.

“What’s wrong?” Chad asked cluelessly.

“What’s wrong? Do you see this?” I held the side of my stomach and winced.

“You said you were bloated, but I don’t think it looks that bad.”

“What was even in those fries you gave me? Did they have gluten in them?”

“You aren’t allergic to gluten, honey. Do you know what gluten is?”

“Then why am I so bloated? I only ate half the fries!”

“Maybe it’s from starvation. Ever seen those pics of starving kids in Africa?”

“It’s not. This isn’t normal.”

“Sweetie,” Chad raised me to a sitting position so we were leaning against each other on the bed. “I’ve been with you all day. You have eaten exactly one bite of wedding cake and half a side of fries. You’re starving.

“I’m not.

Apparently my words tempted fate, and my stomach chose that moment to rumble once more. It was a low gurgle that bubbled hard enough for me to feel from the inside out. Chad smiled knowingly.

“I’m not starving, I mean,” I said quickly.

“You’re afraid of getting fat, aren’t you?”

Strangely enough, I found his words more reassuring than awkward. “I don’t want to become a plump milf.”

Chad laughed. “Who taught you that word?”

“Um, you did? When we were watching The Incredibles?”

“Oh yeah. Anyway, if you’re worried that I won’t love you if you get fatter, you don’t have to worry about that.”

“It’s not that. It’s just the Marine Corps Marathon is in six months, and I told myself I’d beat my sister to the finish line. She’s bodybuilder strong, see, while I was always the lean running type, so I really have a chance to beat her.”

“You already beat her,” Chad kissed my nose. “You married me.”

“You really think I should eat?”

“Don’t think about it, babe. Just have fun! We get to do whatever we want on this cruise for a whole month, so go wild with it. Come on and get dressed. The captain’s addressing us before we leave port.”

“Well, okay lover-boy. Which bikini should I put on first?”

“Definitely the white one-piece. You’ll feel better with your tum covered.”

My stomach rumbled in response.

By the way, Dana is inspired by a boss I had while I was in Japan. A body-building monster who discovered I had a crush on her and wouldn’t stop teasing me about it 😖 maybe I can find a pic of her for reference... anyway, new chapter!

Just another day on the cruise.

Today was much like the one before it, not to mention all the others before that. Days passed blissfully by like uncounted minutes under a hot shower, and every morning started a new adventure. There were new activities every day, new adventures, new friends, and new memories to sleep on every night.

I started my morning bright and early with my husband snoring underneath me (how did he even get there?). Regardless, I stretched myself awake and made my way to the shower, where I rinsed my hair and slipped into an orange bikini that matched well with the flower patterns tattooed on my back. I was looking forward to tanning by the top-deck pool, but first things first: breakfast with my besties.

I’d made two friends on the trip already: Yelena, a bronze-skinned model who was also honeymooning with her new husband, and Becky, a bob-haired college soccer athlete. The three of us all happened to live in Pensacola too, which meant we would all be in touch for parties and barbeques when the cruise was over.

I met them by the tiki bar, as usual, and together we made our way to the buffet line and snacked while watching the sunrise. Then we took a nice little walk around the railing, took turns taking pictures on the fore of the ship, and separated briefly to pick up our husbands to get ready for the captain’s brief. Today we were passing by the island nation of Dominica, apparently, and though we weren’t anchoring there, the crew did have some activities planned, including a game of volleyball in the pool, fireworks show, and, of course, a special seafood-themed dinner, curtesy of the chef.

So me and the girls teamed-up for volleyball against our husbands. They were all taller than us, but we were playing in a pool deep enough to keep anyone from even thinking of touching the bottom. Our prior experience playing the sport – not to mention Chad’s instinctively hitting as hard as he could and hitting the ball out of court – gave us an easy win. The sun looked like it was near its highpoint, so that gave us a good excuse to get cocktails and celebrate. By the time we made our way back to the pool to get suntanned, a warm, fuzzy tingling was overwhelming my entire body. I was definitely more than a little buzzed, but with no work or cars as far as the eye could see, who cared? Not me.

I was so buzzed that I didn’t want to move and nearly sunburned myself. Fortunately, Yelena spotted me and was squirting sunblock over my back as she straddled me.

“Chelsea, I love this orchid pattern on your back,” Yelena said as her fingers traced the outlines of the orange flowers. “The way they wrap halfway around like a wreath…”

“I know, right?” I smiled facedown into my folded arms.

“And the blush of red on the petals – it reminds me of this mix-drink I have here, but I don’t remember what kind it was…”

“Sex on the Beach,” Becky replied.

“Sex on the Beach! Yes, that,” I heard her slurp a sip before continuing. “Who does your tattoos? I’m thinking of getting a second one.”

“Oh, I actually see several,” I replied. “My sister has more tats than me, so I tend to tag along with her. There’s a Navy veteran just outside the base who does the first tat for 50% off.”

“Are you serious? I am so down to go. I could go with you when you touch-up some of yours.”

“That’s a great idea! I’d love to do that,” I lifted my head and took a sip of my own drink. “Um… what did you mean ‘touch-up?’”

“Oh, just a re-inking of some of the older patterns to keep the colours popping, maybe fill-in any gaps made by stretch-marks.”

“Wait, what stretch-marks?”

“Uh…”

“You don’t have any, Chelsea, don’t worry,” Becky chimed-in. “Not any I can see, anyway.”

“Okay, you guys are making me nervous,” I laughed. “I don’t really have stretch marks, right?”

“Oh, of course not!” Yelena patted my back with one hand and rubbed sunblock with the other over my upper arms. “You only get tiger stripes if your skin stretches rapidly, and only sometimes. I got some when I had my baby last year.”

“I hope I don’t get any. How did you get rid of them?”

“Tanning.”

“Gotcha. You two wanna get more drinks after this? This cocktail isn’t quite as big as I thought it was.”

“That’s cause it’s strong as fuck,” Becky replied.

“So is that a yes or…?”

“Sure,” Becky laughed. “I love strong drinks.”

So we refuelled just as soon as we had our sunblock rubbed-in. We went to the nearest bar and the barista gave us new drinks on the spot as I stumbled against a swivelling stool. Everything on the ship was complimentary, but that didn’t stop me from leaving a handsome tip for the handsome man.

“Ooh, look over there!” Becky pointed across the pool.

“What are you pointing at?” Yelena squinted and leaned close. “I can’t see.”

“They brought the ice cream stand out! We have to get ice cream.”

“I guess we could do that,” I said thoughtfully. “I feel a little hungry. When’s the last time we ate?”

“Two hours ago,” Yelena replied flatly.

“Oh right. Well, maybe we burned a bunch of extra calories by playing volleyball, then. That’s why we’re hungry.”

“You girls might be, but not me. I’m going to sit this one out.”

“Aw, but you’ll come with us anyway?” Becky tugged playfully at her arm.

“Sure. I just have to watch what I eat. I start a photo-shoot as soon as the cruise is done.”

“You know, you never told us what kind of modelling you do. You think they’d accept someone with tats?”

“I do lingerie, so I doubt it, but I do have a friend who might be interested in you.”

“Really? Where do I sign-up? What kind of photos does she do?”

“Porn,” Yelena chuckled. “She does porn.”

“Ew,” Becky jogged ahead to get in line first.

“What? It’s her job and she’s pretty good at it. Not sure if you’re up for it, though.”

“I just got married so I’ll pass,” I smiled. “But it sounds fun.”

“About as fun as standing still for two hundred shoots can be… what is that?”

“They’re serving deep fried ice cream!” Becky grinned.

“What? That’s impossible.”

“We totally have to try it! We should all get one!”

“There’s no way they can just deep fry a frozen… screw it, lemme have a scoop.”

About an hour later, we’d all finished snacking on our deep fried ice cream and were sipping on our fourth round of drinks.

“So what did everyone think?” Becky asked as she leaned back with a hand on her stomach.

“I think mine melted from the inside-out and exploded all over my hands,” Yelena sighed. “I’m not even sure what flavour it was.”

“It was surprisingly delicious,” I said happily. “I loved how it all came together. Hot and cold.”

“Seriously?” Becky asked.

“You don’t think so? I’m down for getting more if anyone wants to.”

“I’m definitely full,” Yelena replied as she sipped her drink.

“Same,” said Becky. “And it wasn’t as good as I thought. You really liked it?”

“I do. I ate every bite of it.”

“But you think everything tastes amazing,” Yelena noted. “Don’t think I didn’t notice! You even ate all the wasabi at the sushi bar last night.”

“I’m actually a picky-eater,” I insisted.

“Bet.”

“But lately everything just tastes so good. I think it’s just cause the food on this cruise is high quality.”

“Or it could be you eat your feelings,” Yelena said.

“But I’m so happy right now. This is the best time of my life!”

“Eating your feelings doesn’t always mean you’re sad. Some people eat when they’re happy. I have trouble keeping my appetite up when I’m sad.”

“But you’re so skinny! Does that mean you’re sad?”

“Oh, I’m happy alright. Just disciplined.”

“Me too,” I replied.

“You wanna go down the waterslide after we finish these?”

“Sure. Just need to chug this down first…”

Walking around the ship was like touring the world. There was sushi at the aft of the ship, and Mexican cuisine next to it. There were hot dog stands on port and starboard, as well as pizza and hamburgers. Of course, there were Caribbean treats to be found as well. My friends and I sampled each and every country within the first week, and had spent the next few days trying to choose our favourites. As I continued grazing while we waited in line for the waterslide, I still couldn’t figure out what my favourite food was. It was as if every time I got close to deciding, I’d discover that, yes, there was something I loved at least as much, though I certainly did try that afternoon.

“Stuffed,” Becky smiled as we tanned by the pool once again. “Stuffed to the brim.”

“I feel like a balloon,” Yelena grumbled. “How can you two still be snacking?”

“I’m hungry,” I shrugged with my mouth full. “Don’t even feel full.”

“I find that hard to believe,” Yelena leaned sideways and propped her head against her hand. “You literally have a food baby.”

I stopped chewing. “What?”

“No, don’t suck it in! We already saw it, girl! Let it out.”

“Really?” I felt hot in the face from all their attention. “You guys are making this weird.”

“Show us the belly!” Becky clapped her hands with every word. “Show. Us. The belly!”

I was about to change the subject when Yelena tickled me with her spidery fingers. I squealed and squirmed, but couldn’t hold it in any longer. The belly was out.

“Damn, Chelsea!” Yelena patted it like a car salesman. “How did you even suck this in?”

“Yuge,” Becky did her best Trump impersonation. “Euge.”

“I didn’t eat that much,” I pouted as Yelena poked the side of my tummy bulge. “I think I’m lactose intolerant.”

“What are you talking about? Of courseyou’ve eaten a lot. We all have. You see these food b**s we got?” Yelena pushed her stomach out as far as she could, though I could tell she was leaning forward to exaggerate the swell.

“It wasn’t that much! If it were, I’d feel way more stuffed and full, but I’m actually getting hungry again.”

“Seriously?” Becky stood next to me and rubbed her own rounded gut. “How can you be hungry again? I ate just as much as you and I feel like I need to skip dinner and, like, hibernate until winter’s over.”

“I dunno,” I shook my head as I stared at their full stomachs bumping against mine. “I’ve always had such a small appetite compared to others. Do you really think we’ve been eating that much?”

“It’s all good, Chelsea,” Yelena hugged me with one arm. “We’re just teasing. You’ve got nothing to worry about.”

“So you think my appetite’s the same? Are you sure? I feel like ever since the wedding, my metabolism’s been a little off…”

“You always come up with these weird medical issues, Chelsea! You’re fine. You don’t have a bad metabolism, you’re not lactose intolerant… if there’s anyone that needs to watch themselves, it’s me. I really need to stay cut for that photo-op,” she slapped her stomach for emphasis. “Definitely skipping breakfast tomorrow.”

“So…” Becky smiled. “Wanna go downstairs and get the hubbies?”

“Definitely. Take me away from these temptations. I swear we’re never more than ten feet away from a buffet.”

By dusk, we were sailing past Dominica Island, and the majority of us were reclining topside to watch the firework show. Yelena and Becky were somewhere on the other side of the pool, but Chad had found a spot by the railings where we could get a good view of the island before the sun finally slipped under the horizon. Ever helpful, he’d brought me a drink along with his own, which I accepted grudgingly.

“Thanks,” I plucked the glass from his extended hand with the tips of my fingers. “What kind is this?”

“Dunno,” Chad smirked as he casually got onto my lounge chair as if he didn’t have a seat of his own. “I told the barista to mix something that would taste delicious to someone who likes strong drinks. Why don’t you try it and let me know what you think?”

I sipped softly on the straw, looking slightly past my husband’s face as the ship fired a broadside of green sparkles. “You weren’t kidding when you said it was strong. I can taste the tequila from the first mouthful – and the vodka…”

“Is it bad? You’re making that face again.”

“Don’t get me wrong, this drink is amazing, but…” I sighed. “Honey? Do you see this?”

“See what?”

I placed my hand against the taught, bulging dome of my stuffed stomach. “This! I thought I was eating normal, but see… the girls and me, we’ve been snacking all day and they said they were stuffed, so I stopped eating too even though I was still hungry, and now I’m still sort of hungry –”

“Babe. It’s alright!” Chad ran his hand through my hair before wrapping his whole arm behind my head.

“But it isn’t! Ever since we got aboard, I feel like I’ve been pigging out!”

“But you’re hungry, though.”

“Yeah, and that’s what’s bothering me! I’m not sure if this is exactly normal. I mean look at me. I’m so stuffed and full…”

“You’re just not used to walking around half-naked all day – or playing pool games all the time. Basically”

His voice was soothing, but I still had doubts. “I look pregnant,” I pouted.

“You’re going to look hella sexy when you get pregnant.”

“… do you really think so?” I whispered.

“Your boobs are gonna be massive.

“Psh. Stahp it…

“You think I care about a little food baby? It’s all in your head anyway. I think you look the same. Don’t worry about anything.”

“Okay.”

We watched the fireworks in silence for the next few moments. It was a spectacular cascade of lights and colours bursting all around the ship and draping down into the sea below. The small talk of adults and squeals of children were all that hinted that we were in the midst of thousands on the ship. All that beauty, combined with a drink in one hand and my husband in my other, and I felt like I was in heaven. Only two things broke the mood: my regret for forgetting to bring my phone, and a nagging, lingering doubt.

“Chad?”

“Yes, girl?”

“Do you think the condoms are enough?”

“Sure they are.”

“But, see, I read that they’re 95% effective, which means one out of twenty don’t work, and we’ve basically been using, like, three or four a day at this point…”

“Don’t worry babe. That last 5% is from morons who don’t know how to put one on.”

“But do you really think it’s enough? I really want to beat my sister in that marathon and I won’t be able to run if I’m pregnant.”

“It’s enough. We can always stop banging if you want… or try a different position.”

I hissed and wrinkled my nose. “No, not doggystyle! Nope. Too sensitive. I’ll fall off the bed.”

“I’ll catch you.”

“Nope. I’m good.”

“So we’ll stick to the old way then?”

“Yes,” I looked at his face, silhouetted against the strobing lights of a dozen colours. “As soon as the fireworks are over, let’s do it again.”

“In the meantime, want another drink?”

I paused to look at my suddenly-empty glass. “Yeah… how did I drink that so fast?”

“Doesn’t matter. Gimme a kiss… alright, I’ll be right back with your new drink, queen.”

I grinned at the sight of his square, muscled ass vanishing into the crowd, wondering how I could be so lucky to be with a man like him. The sensation of my stuffed stomach pressing its side against the recliner snapped me out of my feelings, and I repositioned myself onto my back and inspected my stomach.

It was taught as a drum, smooth to the touch, and rounder than I’d ever seen it. So pronounced was its curve that its peak had reached half the distance of my boobs. I could still see my panties below it, but only because I was propped-up. Was it bigger than this morning? I’d eaten two donuts an hour ago, so it had to be. It had to be bigger! So why was I starting to feel hungry?

Before I could worry about it anymore, Chad came back with a refill. I smiled as he lay by my side, then kissed him as he clinked my glass with his. I turned my gaze back up to the stars and did my best to stop worrying.

I really liked this chapter with this new ladies being introduced, the interactions were on point and I just loved the dynamics between them. I'm looking forward for what they offer as this story continues and if their waistlines will begin to expand and get soft alongside Chelsea's.

14 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Loved these updates, can't wait for her reaction when she realizes the fat's hit her.

She’s really paranoid too; I’m more concerned about what she’ll do after she finds out.

13 hours ago, scl04 said:

I really liked this chapter with this new ladies being introduced, the interactions were on point and I just loved the dynamics between them. I'm looking forward for what they offer as this story continues and if their waistlines will begin to expand and get soft alongside Chelsea's.

You could say they’re a good influence for her 😏

On 6/21/2021 at 6:05 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

By the way, Dana is inspired by a boss I had while I was in Japan. A body-building monster who discovered I had a crush on her and wouldn’t stop teasing me about it 😖 maybe I can find a pic of her for reference... anyway, new chapter!

I think she might have wanted you to get smashed by her.

6 hours ago, Batman76 said:

I think she might have wanted you to get smashed by her.

Not if her ex-wife had anything to say about it! But I had the last laugh - when I bumped into her in the e-club, her date was more interested in petting my hair than dancing with her. Turns out the girl from records section wasn’t as lesbian or scary as I thought she was! Falling into her lap was about all that happened; she left for America the next day 😭 I still haven’t seen her since then 😭😭

• Curvage Model
On 6/15/2021 at 10:23 AM, >_< 0_0 said:

sneaking a chicken bone into my milk while I wasn’t looking.

That’s is such a creative way to torture someone! Is that a “thing”?

On 6/15/2021 at 10:23 AM, >_< 0_0 said:

I stared with pleasure at the secret snake tattoos wrapping around the meaty mounds.

That sounds like a very sexy tattoo idea. I didn’t realize that you were so into tattoos! (You mentioned her tattoos a few times)

I’m really really looking forward to reading the rest of this!!! I hope more is coming?

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

That’s is such a creative way to torture someone! Is that a “thing”?

That sounds like a very sexy tattoo idea. I didn’t realize that you were so into tattoos! (You mentioned her tattoos a few times)

I’m really really looking forward to reading the rest of this!!! I hope more is coming?

My friend literally slipped a bone into my milk while I wasn’t looking - I screamed 😭 thought it was a creature.

Been brainstorming the next phase of the story for a bit and plan to write more tonight 🥰 and I love tattoos. All Marines and Sailors love tattoos. I didn’t get any cause of the paperwork I’d have to do plus my stock and crypto investments take priority. I know exactly what tattoos I want tho

For the record, this is the sound Chelsea made when she saw her weight on the scale:

Nnngh,” I stretched arms and legs as far as they could go in the Uber van. “We made it?”

Chad smiled from the opposite side of the backseat, eyes twinkling. “We made it. Home sweet home.”

“Home” was Chad’s bachelor’s pad, a corner penthouse not too far from downtown with a marvellous view of Pensacola Bay. He’d thrown plenty of parties at his place, and in fact it was how we’d met one fateful New Year’s. I guess it was fair to say that it was more of a husband’s pad than a bachelor’s pad now.

“Thanks for the drive, man,” Chad thanked the driver. “Alright, babe, you ready?”

“Yes,” I giggled as I extended my hand to him.

I’d been living with him for the better half of a year at this point, but that did nothing to dampen the joy and excitement I felt for the moment that was to come. My husband was about to carry me into his home!

Chad was no less thrilled. The instant my little wrist was wrapped tightly in his grip, I felt his other arm shoot through my thighs and brush against the elastic fabric of my yoga pants. I squealed with delight as he hoisted me over his broad shoulder, unceremoniously letting my ass hang skywards as he nudged the car door shut with his toe. Then, as the Uber drove off, he bounced me into place and started the long, slow walk into the lobby.

“Oof!” I laughed as I stared at his flexing glutes from upside down. “Honey I’m slipping!”

“Small of my back,” Chad chuckled. “Put your hand on the small of my back!”

“Ooh… who knew being carried was so hard. I’m not used to being the one who’s – hey Brandon!”

The concierge eyed us with a quizzical gaze from his marble desk, but shook his head and smiled to himself all the same.

“So you two finally tied the knot,” he smirked.

“Fuck yeah we did,” Chad replied as he tapped the elevator button. “I’d stay and tell you all about it but, I gotta drop this package off. It’s pretty heavy.”

“Hey!” I slapped the solid surface of his back. “I am not that heavy! Don’t listen to him, Brandon! He’s a dick.

“Oh, I know that much!” Brandon laughed. “Okay, see you later! Have fun or… I mean, good luck! I guess…”

Chad stepped into the elevator, the doors shut, and I was left staring at the checkerboard pattern on the floor as slow piano music played from some hole in the ceiling.

“… but I’m not actually that heavy – am I honey?”

“Ha! You? In these arms? Never!” Chad smacked my vulnerable ass with his free arm. I felt the sting and flexed instinctively.

“Hoo!” I blushed hotly. “Why you – when I get down, I will smack you so hard!”

“Oh, so we gonna go again?” Chad’s fingertips teased the hem of my yoga pants and probed for the lace of my lingerie. “Another game of bed wrestling? I whooped your ass last round.”

“That’s cause I let you w— eek! No tickling, cheater! Wait. Wait! Isn’t there a camera in here?”

“Maybe?”

“But Chad!” I whined. “Brandon’s gonna see us! He watches all the cameras! He told me he does.”

“Oops. Well, we’re on our floor now. Almost home.”

“Then maybe pull your hand out of my clothes?” I offered as the carpet whizzed past my head.

“Now why would I let go of you?”

“So you can pull out the key card?”

“Good idea, but I think your card is within closer reach…”

“Ack! Eek! Chad, that tickles! You’re wiggling your –”

“Almost there… hold still…”

“Ugh… just how did you know which pocket to stick your hand in?”

“It was a coinflip chance… alright babe, here we are – your new home! How do you like it?”

“I love it, Chad. Where’s the bedroom? I can’t tell being upside down.”

With surprising gentleness, Chad cradled me in his arms and eased me back to my feet. I held onto him for balance as the blood rushed back down from my head and felt him rise to his full height. His head was above mine now, the perfect height for me to nestle my own just below it. His hands were sliding to the sides of my waist now. I felt my hips twitch with excitement.

We didn’t have to say a word to each other to know what we wanted to do next. My lips met his. I closed my eyes and stroked his back as his hands explored my body. I felt them find the lower hem of my T-shirt. I felt them start to pull it off me and raised my arms to help. I pulled at his shirt next, excitement building within me as his ripped torso came into view. His whole body was leaning into me, pushing me through his bright, clean apartment, through the bedroom door, until I was tumbling onto the soft bed while he leaned over me, still kissing, still holding my arms.

“It’s been so long,” I sighed happily as I blissfully craned my neck and let his lips play with it. “That Uber… all the traffic… it’s been too long…”

“It’s been over twelve hours, bunny-buns,” Chad replied. “So yeah…”

My eyes flashed open. “Wait.”

“Hm?”

“I need to pee.”

“Oh,” he resigned himself to unsaddling me and flopping by the pillows.

“And you should get a condom out before I forget.”

“Okay, but hurry please…”

Topless, I sauntered my way to the adjoining bathroom and frowned at the sight of the toilet seat up. Chad really should know better since I’d been living with him for so long already. Oh well. I’d just take care of business real quick.

I sat on that toilet with my yoga pants halfway down my thighs. Yes, I am one of those weird people that do that, but if you think about it, the germs can’t touch you if the clothes are in the way. Then again, this would be a good opportunity to strip all my clothes so that we could… no. I wanted Chad to strip me. That was more fun. Yes. Put clothes back on, and then…

My wandering eyes noticed the electric scale by the shower for the first time. That scale… for weeks I’d been at sea hundreds of miles away from anything that could tell me what my weight was and I’d been dying to know. Now was finally my chance.

As soon as I stood up and snapped my panties and yoga pants back into place, a wave of anxiety began rising within me. I felt like I’d been binging non-stop for nearly a month. Did I really want to know what my weight was? Who was I kidding? Of course I did! I had to face the truth eventually. Besides, it could be that I didn’t gain weight after all; all my friends had been telling me I’d been overthinking it anyway – but if I did gain weight, it probably wasn’t that much. My feet were already on the scale. Soon as it stopped calculating my weight, the numbers would read 125.0, give or take five pounds…

A weird, gagging noise escaped my throat. One hundred forty-one pounds? No, that was impossible! That was huge! A freshman-fifteen gain in just a few weeks? That was a half-pound gain aday! That was way too fast! I’d have noticed! Where was the fat hiding? Where was it hiding!?

“Yo.”

Stunned, I glanced wide-eyed at Chad casually stepping into the bathroom as if he owned the place – well, he did, but I was in the midst of a crisis!

Unfortunately, my husband was too thick-headed to realize what was happening. 

“So, our condom stash ran out,” he strode inside and brushed past me towards the cabinets.  “And I need to check the drawers in here cause I know I got more somewhere… what are you doing?”

“Chad, you’re not helping…” I shook my fists, still staring at the evil numbers by my toes.

“What are you doing on that scale?”

“I’ve gained sixteen pounds,” I said desperately. “Don’t you see? I knew I was binging, I knew it! I’m huge! Oh gawd, this is bad…”

Before I could get any more worked-up, Chad was behind me. The feel of his hands palming my arms calmed me just enough to slow my breathing.

“Did you really gain that much?”

Yes,” I groaned.

“Well, I can’t tell. Can you?”

“I feel fat,” I pouted, already beginning to relax against him.

“You only say that cause the scale says you’ve gained. You didn’t notice anything while we were on the cruise, so it can’t be that big of a deal, right?”

“I always felt full and bloated.”

“You keep saying that, but I never noticed. You don’t look bloated to me.”

“Really? I look the same? That can’t be. It just can’t. You’re just trying to make me feel better.”

“Let’s see if we can find where all the extra pounds went, then,” Chad squeezed me in a tight hug before curiously probing my body with his hands. It made me a little uneasy the way I was so fully exposed and at his mercy, but there was no one else in the world I would rather be touching me, so I just melted against him and did my best to relax.

The first part of me he explored was my belly. I was shocked at how smooth and soft the skin was. Where was the tone? There was even some flab bunching between his fingers!

“Full and stuffed,” he proclaimed, cupping the subtle swell like a ball. “Now that’s a happy tummy.”

“I want an angry tummy,” I blushed hotly.

“Don’t worry; it’s probably the big lunch we ate a couple hours ago, plus some water weight… see? No love handles, no back fat… but what’s this?”

“That’s my butt.”

“Cake!” Chad grabbed an inch-thick blanket of fat on one cheek while slapping the other. “This is where you packed all that food, babe! No wonder you never noticed if it was behind you.”

“Um, that’s supposed to be round and –”

“It’s even rounder now.”

“—and toned honey. Tight and toned. Oh my gawd, do I still have a thigh gap? Please tell me I didn’t lose my thigh gap. I can’t be chafing while jogging.”

“Let’s see! Stand in front of me with your feet together. Just like that. Ready for the credit card swipe?”

“What credit – oh!”

Chad just straightened his hand and slid it straight between my thighs! They were soft to his touch and I even noticed some jiggling when one of my legs squirmed. Oh no, they were starting to get chubby!

“Hand still fits!” Chad smirked. “Slides all the way up to the top.”

“That tickled,” I cracked a smile for the first time since I’d come into the bathroom.

“You think there’s any more extra pounds still hidden, queen?”

“Um…” I looked into his eyes and couldn’t resist spreading my hands over his chest and shoulders. “You can look for them if you think you can find them. Where are you going to look next?”

“Here,” Chad patted the side of one breast, which wobbled against the wire rim of my C-cup bra like a tanned water balloon. “Your cups runneth-over, my queen. Maybe we can go shopping for bigger ones soon?”

“No. I have to burn and cut myself back into fighting shape… ugh! Is that side-spillage?

“Just a little. Looks like your arms are a little softer too. They squish.”

“Chad. Why don’t you talk some more about my boobs.”

“Oh, I don’t know if I can do that. I’d need a closer look first…”

Chad was an expert at bras by now, trained by twice-daily hump sessions and multiple positions. It took three seconds for him to undo the hooks on my back and fling the constricting fabric off my shoulders. Feeling the cool, AC air against my slightly-sweaty skin was a great relief, and I took a long, deep breath as Chad held and lifted my breasts for the 500th time.

“Round and bouncy as ever,” he thumbed my nipples just to get me to grin. “And definitely riper. Delicious.”

“I thought you’d like them,” I pulled him closer for a hug.

“You don’t have to lose weight if you don’t want to,” he hugged back.

“But I do. I have to. Marathon, remember?”

“Yeah, I remember. You’re trying to beat your sister, Dana, right?”

“Exactly. She’s super into fitness; it would kill her if I beat her at anything physical. I’ve been training for it already. Just five months. Five more months of cardio and morning runs, and then I can see the look on her face as she sees me at the finish line. Maybe I’ll take a pic too,” I laughed. “Can you imagine that? I can’t wait! It’ll all be so worth it.”

“Now that you mention it, I forgot to mention something.”

“What?”

“So, Dana called me last night while you were lounging by the pool with the girls.”

“What…”

“And she was asking if she could rent at our place for a few months. Apparently, her pilot’s training keeps getting delayed. Happens all the time.”

“Why?” I rolled my eyes. “Why didn’t she call me about it?”

“She said she did, though.”

“No, I would’ve remembered…” but as I said the words, I suddenly realized that wandering the cruise in a bikini all day followed by ravenous romping sessions all night meant I rarely ever had my phone on me. Oops. “… well, on second thought, I’d have to check.”

“But is it okay if she stays in the guest bedroom? She says it’s just for three months. Plus, that room is opposite the living room from ours. She won’t hear a thing.”

“Okay, so I know I sound crazy, but Dana is my sister, right? And I’ve known her my whole life – and she’s pranked me all my life! This could all be some sort of elaborate plot of hers.”

“To stay here?”

“Yes!”

“… do you still think that she messed-up your metabolism with one bite of cake?”

“… I told you it sounded crazy, right? But she could’ve done it. I mean, look at what happened to me! I have flab now!”

“It’s not flab, it’s fluff. There’s a difference. Also, you obviously had fun and was surrounded by some of the best food in the world. Your sister had nothing to do with that. She’s your sister, right?”

“Right.”

“You love your sister?”

“I do.”

“Let’s let her stay. Just for three months. We can use the money to go out, see new things, buy crypto…”

“Just not that Dogecoin again, alright?”

“To the Moon, Chelsea. Diamond hands.”

“You have diamond hands. You never let go.”

“You’re goddamn right I don’t.”

“Of my boobs, I mean.”

“But what about Dana? Can she stay?”

“Well… alright. Did you find the condoms?”

“Yes I did,” Chad squeezed me tight. “You want magnums or trojans?”

“I don’t care. I just want it inside me. Now.

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh… guys… I’ve been writing for so long! This thing is way longer than I thought it would be. I figured I would post another part of it for free here while I finish the last two scenes because it’s, like, fifty pages already! Okay, here you go 👌 lemme know what you like

In some ways, it felt like it had been eons since I’d been anywhere close to a business setting. In others, it was as if I’d never left. Everything felt so surreal as I drove my car into downtown Tampa towards the high-rise bank headquarters I worked in. I stared at landmarks and listened to spotify music as if for the first time, sipping my boba tea and reflecting on exactly what I was going to do for the day: park in the garage. Sip the last of this boba tea. Throw the empty container in the recycling bin (not the trash). Track the calories on my fitness app. Ride the elevator to the fifteenth floor and say high to Stephanie before I passed her cubicle. Avoid the break room and all its temptations…

It was at this point that my handinstinctively brushed against my waist. I was wearing my work suit for the first time in nearly a month, and I felt all seventeen extra pounds – yes, seventeen, because apparently I’d somehow managed to bloat-up a whole extra pound overnight. I had to make this diet work, and I was going to stick to it no matter how hungry I was already starting to get.

Because you know I’m all about that bass,

Bout that bass,

No treble.

I’m all about that –

“Ugh…” I groaned at the car’s roof.“Skip! Skip!”

Songs that reminded me how plump vacation had made me were the last thing I needed now, but just my luck, the next song had actual bass to it, and I could feel the beat pulsating against my cheeks.

“Fuck,” I thrummed my fingers against the steering wheel. “Fine. You win this time Spotify.”

I really needed this diet to work. I would make this diet work, cause if I got any fatter, my ass would start jiggling, and having tits wobble as I ran was annoying enough. As things were, my stomach was definitely pressing against my black trousers, the belt was off by one notch, and I preferred it not get any worse than that.

So there I was, glancing down at my watch and waiting for the elevator doors to finally open and let me into the office. It was taking longer than was comfortable, which was why I adjusted the fit of my trousers for the third time in an hour.

“It’s not that bad,” I muttered to myself. “They fit better, if anything. Very snug. Too snug. Okay… focus Chelsea. Diet, exercise, and money. That’s all we’re thinking of today.”

The elevator doors opened at last – only to reveal all my coworkers waiting for me.

“Surprise!”

They’d ambushed me with a welcome back party and a cake. There was no escape.

“Oh hi, um…” I bit my lip. “Is that chocolate cake?”

“Welcome back, Chelsea!” Stephanie stepped forward with the cake in her arms that was big enough to feed two dozen people – or one dozen hungry people. “We missed you! How was the honeymoon? How ‘bout you tell us about it while we eat?”

“Uh…”

“Unless you’re dieting, of course. I know how vacations can be.”

She really had me there. I took a lot of pride on my physique, and did not want anyone to know about my predicament. Best to pretend as if nothing was wrong.

“Sure,” I smiled. “Just a small slice so that – wow, okay, I guess that’s the right size.”

“You don’t have to eat it if you don’t want,” Stephanie laughed. “Come on! Let’s go to the break room! I’ll tell you what Dwight did while you were gone.”

“Oh… sure. Okay…”

I tugged nervously on my waistline just in case any fat was bulging into view, and hoped that my blouse would hide my pooch.

When I bent down and sat myself back into the driver’s seat of my car, I felt a noticeable bloating above and below my belt.

“Fuck,” I muttered, keying the ignition. “Why did I let Stephanie convince me to eat all that?”

It was frustrating that as I was in the midst of a secret weight crisis, my coworker just happened to be the most talkative, friendly person in the world and had slipped me not onebut two cake slices for morning, not to mention an assortment of snacks… or the lunch outing just a few hours afterward that I hoped wasn’t too fattening. It was more frustrating still that the pressure against my belt was telling me otherwise.

“I’m not unbuckling,” I grumbled as I started driving downtown. “I’m not a fatass.”

Fuck. If this is what my morning was like, I had to skip dinner, and that was going to be hard – but not as hard as meeting my sister for the first time since the honeymoon. Today’s the day she’d moved into our apartment.

“Honey!” I opened the door to our home and kicked my pumps off my poor feet. “Babe, I’m home! Babe?”

It was then that I saw Dana poke her head out from the living room. “Hey Chels! You’re finally home!”

“Oh hey, sis,” my face deadpanned. “Um, where’s Chad?”

“He’s on his way back, don’t worry about it. C’mere! Gimme hugs. Hugs!”

“O-okay…” I nervously let myself be wrapped into her tatted arms and patted her back for good measure. I really didn’t want her to know how much weight I’d gained on vacation, so these tight hugs made me extra uneasy.

If Dana suspected I’d grown any softer, I couldn’t tell, but she had me in a bear squeeze all the same. “You feel so tight, Chels,” she pressed me into herself like I was a stuffed teddy bear. “Was work hard today? Must be hard adjusting back to your old routine.”

“Oh, not really, um,” I paused as she gave me one last squeeze and let me go. “They threw me a surprise welcome party and we had cake.”

“Cake?”

“Lots of cake…”

“Ooh,” Dana’s eyes twinkled ominously.

“What?”

“Sounds fun! Hopefully you aren’t still full from lunch cause Chad’s getting takeout!”

The problem with that was that I was full, and if I – a girl who pigged-out everyday while on vacation for a few weeks – felt full, that was a bad sign. My waistline was in danger!

“Did you say takeout?”

“Yeah, takeout! I thought it would be nice for you to be able to relax and not have to worry about cooking after your first day back at work.”

“Oh it’s fine, I’m fine… don’t you still need help moving into the guestroom?”

“Nope! Got all my stuff out of the seabags already – I’m living light while waiting for my class to start training. I’m not going to live here for long before getting orders to my first duty station – and thank you so much for letting me live here for a bit. The barracks is a fucking frat house every night –”

Before I could say anything, the door jostled open. I was standing in the living room, but I could hear the tell-tale sound of rustling paper bags in his arms. The dreaded takeout had arrived.

“I’m back Dana!” Chad called as I heard him slip his shoes off. “The line at Chick-fil-a wrapped around the whole restaurant, but I’m finally here.”

“You got the barbeque sauce I wanted?” Dana asked.

“Yeah, and the combo for Chelsea when she gets home.”

“She’s right here!” Dana slapped my back hard enough to make me yelp.

Chad’s head poked into the living room, followed by the rest of him carrying not one, but three bags and balancing a drink carrier. “You’re home early!” he told me. “We were gonna surprise you. I got your favourite by the way…”

“Yeah, I just skipped my traditional stop at Dunkin Donuts,” I stopped myself from resting my hand from my stuffed gut before my sister might notice. “And actually, I was planning on going for a jog sometime.”

“Hey, that reminds me!” Dana grinned at me. “You want to run the Marine Corps Marathon with me this year! That must be why you wanna try jogging all of a sudden.”

“We’ve been jogging for years, Dana,” I replied curtly as I tried to resist the rich, heavenly smells of the Lord’s Chicken.

“We should mos def run together sometime. Wanna go tomorrow morning? We’re going watch Netflix in a sec.”

“The new Witcher season just dropped!” said Chad as he jumped onto the sofa and searched for the remote. “Toss a coin to your witcher, o valley of plentyyyy…

I turned my attention back to my rival. “When do you usually run? I have to start driving to the office by seven.”

“Eh,” Dana shrugged. “I have to be at formation at six, so I usually do a little running before that.”

“But what time, though?”

“Zero-four,” she grinned that sly, cunning smile of hers. “Is that too early for you?”

“Of course it isn’t!” I sniffed. “You just think I can’t handle it cause I didn’t join the Marine Corps like you.”

“Yeah, you wanted to sit in a bank and make money,” Dana pinched the sleeve of my suit jacket. “But if you’re up for it, I’ll wake you up and we’ll do a little jog.”

“Bring it,” I replied.

“Okay chill! Let’s sit down and eat!”

It was tempting to refuse the food, but I didn’t want to act like I was watching my weight in front of Dana, and so I plopped myself into the middle of the sofa between my husband and my sister. Chad hit play on the TV and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, then Dana crossed her legs and rest her head on my other shoulder, and Iended up holding all the food in my lap.

They never should’ve given me all that food.

“Are you guys gonna help me eat all this?” I asked.

“I’ll get around to it,” Dana patted my thigh. “Don’t worry about it.”

My thigh almost jiggled! I really needed to watch what I was eating, but in the meantime, I had two waffle fries calling out to me. I started eating and tried my best to ignore the growing tightness of my belt.

12 hours ago, richman92 said:

Another great addition! I still wonder where will the story lead, there are just so many possible paths.

Edit: Just noticed the intro. It seems you have more content and you are not sharing it. Why would you commit such heresy? :)

It’s because I’m finishing it today! I’ll post here when it’s ready. I suppose the story can go in multiple ways, but it didn’t feel that way to me because, you know, I’m the one writing it haha 

3 hours ago, Tony Watt said:

I’d love to read the rest. Can you share your info for the paid content?

Speaking of paid content, I have all of those posted in the Curvage store under the stories section! There’s about five stories on there already. I’ll post here again when this story is complete. Been toying with making a patron page or a coffee page to let people read all of them at once and read what’s finished as I write. Not sure how many people would tip a dollar for that though

3 hours ago, Tony Watt said:

4 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Been toying with making a patron page or a coffee page to let people read all of them at once and read what’s finished as I write. Not sure how many people would tip a dollar for that though

Definitely go for the "patron" page (like I already commented on deviantart). 5 long stories is already a good start for $1 subscription.