My girl has been so gassy after stuffings. She is a burping machine! And for you farting enthusiasts she hasn’t been lacking there either. Prior to pregnancy she was timid about being gassy. But I let her be comfortable and boy was I in for a treat. She is cute gassy girl. With the pregnancy it sure enhances it. 😂 But I could just press on her belly and something will come out of one end. I hope enjoyed this gassy post. 

My beautiful girlfriend is ready to be a size 4x!  😍 Her butt and thighs are  bigger than ever now. After the baby comes, we’ll see if we can’t get her up another size 😊 she loves all the weight she is gaining and doesn’t plan on stopping. She eats out everyday day now. Love to see all comments and stuff that you guys post on here. She enjoys it too.

• 4 weeks later...

A week over due now. Staying up in the city near the hospital binging on doordash. It’s been snowing a lot so we decided to stay up here for her appointments and Incase she goes into labor. Her belly has grown so big and her appetite too hehe. She has grown so sexy and has become the love of my life. I’ll keep you guys updated. 

D9813E67-3E26-4004-9B77-E1110AC4D447.jpeg

3BBD3859-9A31-408B-A76E-C63F52D0F225.jpeg

18CAF9FF-E67D-4462-B46C-8CA346D8120A.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Throwback to last Christmas. She was about to pop! Let me tell you that baby weight is there to stay. She isn’t internally gaining at the moment, but she says she isn’t holding back her hunger. She’s so bloated all the time now and mindlessly stuffing herself. Will update with recent pictures soon!

870FAE9F-1227-4FA8-B0BE-545234B5C663.jpeg

28DA2684-20E0-4F7A-9B1E-77C698E894DA.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...