Fat Shaming Gone Awry (BBW, XWG, Reality Altering)

theapes

Hey all. This is a story I posted on my paid content page awhile ago. Figured I'd post here too. If you want to see more of these kinds of stories, check out my Deviant Art page for more details. 

jake27 User Profile | DeviantArt

Thanks.

Fat Shaming Gone Awry

By Jake (JMJ) and ST

“I mean, I know I wouldn’t be caught dead outside in anything other than a tent, let alone a bathing suit if I was that fat”, a woman typed out on her iPhone.

Vanessa Chase looked for any typos in her message and then checked the photo one more time. It was a picture of the super plus sized model, Ashlyn Elliot, lounging around in a black one piece bathing suit with the words, “Flaunt it” on the front. The four hundred pound woman exuded confidence, but Vanessa still had no problems trying to fat shame her.

“And really, if you’re going to wear a one piece, why get one that shows off how big your gross gut is? Ashlyn Elliot, more like Ashlyn WHALEIOT.”

Vanessa chuckled to herself and debated tagging the model on her Instagram account. She pondered it for a moment and decided to do it before hitting send. The top of the phone showed a circle constantly spinning, a result of the terrible wi-fi service at the resort.

“Ugh, fucking shitty service here in Cabo! I’m not going to the front just to pay for something I should be able to do on my phone!”

She stamped her foot down on the floor, almost cracking her flip-flop. Finally, after what seemed like forever (really only five minutes), the post went through. She smiled and went to the bathroom to check and see how she looked.

Vanessa Chase was a stunning 26 year old blonde who still had no clue what she wanted to do in the world. She was presently thinking about becoming an EMT, but felt she had no need to really try too hard for it. With wealthy parents, she instead just kept getting by on her parents dime.

The blonde-haired WOMAN pushed her shoulder length hair back and smiled. She was in great shape, big breasts sat on a trim waist, her hips flared out just a bit to show that she did have an ass though not a big one. Her legs were not toned but they did not jiggle when she walked either. She modeled her bikini once more and admired how the bottoms covered just enough of her ass but left some to the imagination.

“Maybe I’ll meet a nice guy by the pool” she muttered to herself.

She had just failed her recent EMT test and was “celebrating” by taking a week in Cabo. She was at the resort all by herself and while she had flirted with a few guys, nothing had come of it the first two days. She hoped that things would change today. She grabbed her bag containing sun screen, her phone, some money and her keys and left the hotel room.

The pool was already packed at 9 am, meaning there were no chairs by the pool. She grumbled to herself before grabbing a towel and retreating to the third row of chairs.

“Fine, I’ll just have to check out the boys from back here.”

Vanessa plopped down on the beach chair and lathered up on sunscreen before wiping off her hands with the towel and grabbing her phone. She saw that she only had one bar of service and the internet kept going from LTE to 1x.

“Ugh, this is pathetic.”

She was about to put the phone down when she saw that even with the bad service, she had a DM from Instagram. She opened the app and, after waiting another two minutes, saw it was from “AshEls”. She opened it up to see that it was the account associated with Ashlyn Eliot.

“That was very mean of you to post something like that. I’m confident in my body. Fat shaming is a very hateful and disgusting rhetoric. You should delete this.”

Vanessa was stunned that her post actually elicited a response from someone with over one million followers but then her confidence rose. What if she got into a beef with this star? She could become famous!

“Well, I wouldn’t have to post anything if you took better care of yourself or at the least, you covered up in public. I mean, I’m on a nice vacation for the week in Cabo and even I know when to cover up and I’m a 10.  No one wants to see that. I’m sure all the likes my post is getting reinforce that position”

She hit send and after a bit, the message went through. She locked her phone and called for a server so she could have a Strawberry Daiquiri.  By the time he returned with the drink a few minutes later, she saw that she had another message from the plus sized model.

“Wow, I tried being nice and respectful and you’re still gross. Well fine” the brunette continued. “Someone needs to be taught a lesson. Since you’re so preoccupied with social media, every time you get a like for this post, you’re going to gain a pound. Maybe that will teach you some manners.”

Vanessa nearly spit out her drink laughing. Who the hell did this woman think she was, Hermione?

She tried to reply but her phone kept crashing. She groaned and decided she could respond later, for now, it was more important to relax.

The sun felt good as she laid out in it, her eyes focused on the book on her phone. She laid out there for about half an hour uninterrupted, until she felt as though she had to pee. She put her phone in her bag and went into the bathroom.

As she walked by, she felt some of the guys staring at her. She looked over her shoulder and winked at one particularly cute gentleman, only for the guys significant other to smack the back of his head. She laughed to herself and hurried into the ladies room, not wanting to get the guy in more trouble.

Once finished, Vanessa pulled her bottoms up, noting that they felt a little snuggier than before. They went up with some difficulty, but the issue was once at her waist, they began to ride up her ass just a bit. She pulled the wedgie out and grew annoyed when after only a few steps they felt like they were back up her ass.

“What the fuck? I must be walking weird or something. I’m sure when I get back to my seat this will be ok.”

She walked back to her seat, still sensing that guys were looking at her. She smiled, thoroughly enjoying the attention she was receiving. She plopped down on her butt after walking slowly, hoping to let as many guys as possible see her nice tush.

It was true, the guys were checking her out, who wouldn’t with a curvy blonde who was starting to overflow her bathing suit both above and below the waist? Her breasts had gone up one bra size already and her hips had begun to widen as well, which, combined with her rounding cheeks was the reason for the constant “thong”. Her stomach too had filled out slightly. It was still rather flat but no longer were there traces of muscle. It was smooth but obviously soft. She was unaware of this and slurped up the rest of her beverage before asking for another.

After spending a little longer reading her book, Vanessa shut off her kindle reader and logged into Instagram. She saw that her post only had 14 likes, which disappointed her. Still, it was early back in New York and she assumed her friends would get a chuckle out of it. She threw her phone in her bag and decided it was time for a dip.

She tugged at the waistband and pulled out the wedgie once more and stepped into the pool, the cool water feeling so good against her skin. She bobbed up and down for a moment, the water was only a few inches shorter than her 5-3 body so she wasn’t exactly suited for standing tall for too long. She drifted towards the bar, hoping to get a seat and possibly mingle with some of the guys.

Taking one of the stools, she asked the bartender for something sweet, getting a Banana Cabana in a large glass. She happily sucked on the sweet concoction, not caring that it was probably very caloric. She was on vacation after all.

As she sat, she remained completely unaware that she had continued putting on weight. When she had gotten to the pool it had been about 16 pounds, but since entering she had received a few more and was now over 20 pounds heavier than when she had posted her picture.

The bulk of it was still going towards her boobs and breasts, though her belly had filled in more and was starting to puff out ever so slightly. She continuously had to readjust her top, more than once the bartender got a glimpse of her swelling mammories and had to hide his erection.

She flirted with a few guys but nothing came of it. She was growing bored halfway into her second drink when a hunky Hispanic man took a seat next to her. He was heavily muscled and tall, something that was a big turn on to her. She smiled at him and he returned it with a toothy grin.

“Hi there. I’m Vanessa.”

“Hola. Nice to meet you Vanessa, I’m Carlos.”

“Nice to meet you too Carlos. You from Cabo?”

“Actually I’m from San Antonio. I’m here with a couple of college friends. You?”

“New York City. Here alone on vacation.”

Carlos went to say something else but his eyes caught sight of her breasts. They may have been underwater but they had continued to grow, now in the D cup range. He shook his head and regained his composure.

“Cool. I’ve never been that far east. Furthest I’ve gone is to New Orleans. You ever been there?”

“Can’t say that I have, I do want to go one day.”

She sipped on her drink, trying to look as sexy as she could. It wasn’t hard to do, all she did was lean forward just a bit and her boobs began bouncing, barely contained in her top. This wasn’t lost on Carlos.

“I, uh” he stammered, impressed by her bountiful bosom., “you should! It’s a lot of fun. Listen, I’m just here to get the drinks and then we’re going to hit up driving range for a few. But we should be back in like an hour. Wanna meet up then?”

She smiled.

“Sure thing. I’m actually going to get a little breakfast and I’ll meet you back here in like an hour. Sound good?”

He nodded in agreement and ordered his drinks, watching as the buxom woman gobbled up her drink and swam away. He saw her get out of the pool and was even more amazed by her ass than her breasts. She had a sexy sway about her, her hips and ass jiggling delectably in her too tight bathing suit. The bottoms were firmly up her thicker cheeks and some dimples were starting to form on both her rear and thighs. He didn’t mind one bit as he maintained his focus on her, only turning around when the bartender returned with the drinks.

He turned back to where she had been previously but she was gone, taking all her stuff with her.

“Well, I’ll just meet back up with her in a little bit. That ass was even nicer than those juggs” he thought to himself.

As Carlos met up with his friends, Vanessa grabbed her bag and headed over to the little bistro that was next to the pool, making sure to wrap a towel firmly around her softer body. She glanced at her phone, noting it was 10:27. She mosied over to the counter and pondered what to get. They had a wide selection of baked goods and while she usually wasn’t a sweets person, the chocolate chip muffin looked particularly good. As did the chocolate chip cookie that sat beside it. She decided that while on vacation, she could snack a little or two.

“Yes, I’ll take the chocolate chip muffin and the chocolate chip cookie next to it.”

The older woman behind the counter shot her a look, one that annoyed Vanessa.

“I’m on vacation.”

She accepted the items and made her way to an empty seat overlooking the pool. She opened up her phone and tried looking at her Instagram feed, annoyed that she still couldn’t view any other stories. She was pleased to see that her post however had garnered a bit of attention, now at 33 likes. There were a few comments telling her it was mean but she ignored them. She then checked to see if Ashlyn had responded, seeing that while she had seen her message, she had chosen not to respond.

“Bitch should be scared, I’d have made her cry” she said, happily munching on her breakfast.

The muffin tasted better than anything she had ever eaten before and she was very disappointed when it was gone. She was very glad she had the foresight to get a cookie as well because while the muffin was rather large, it did nothing to quell her appetite. She greedily bit into the baked good and licked all the chocolate from her lips with her tongue. It tasted wonderful.

As she munched, she barely took notice as her towel, which had been wrapped tightly around her waist, began to loosen as her stomach seemingly thickened. She only acknowledged it when she felt a cool breeze on her abdomen, warranting a response by wrapping the towel once more. This repeated itself one more time before she grew frustrated and angrily tightened it as much as she could. She was uncomfortable, but figured it was better than having to keep fixing it.

“What time is it? I don’t want to keep Carlos waiting.”

She looked back at her phone and noted that it was 11:15.”

“Well, better to be early than late. I’ll just wait at the bar for him.”

She rose and tossed her paper plate in the trash and made her way back to the pool chairs.

This time there was a spot by the front of the pool and she happily tossed everything on it before removing her towel. With the towel off, it was painfully obvious that her bathing suit was not going to be capable of containing her for much longer. The strings for her top were beginning to fray and that fraying only continued as she moved around. Her breasts, now in the DD range, bounced mightly as she lowered her blanket down to dry it off.

Her waist had filled in as well, no longer just soft. It bulged over the front of her bottoms and love handles were starting to obscure the strings on the sides. Her hips had spread, seemingly battling her breasts for who could grow more. Her ass had also gotten plumper, each cheek no longer blemish less, now there were pockets of cellulite and dimples on each. They jiggled as she walked towards the pool. It appeared she was maintaining an hourglass figure but the sand was starting to migrate south.

The formerly 123 pound woman was now close to 170 pounds and showed no signed of slowing down. Even as she walked, her weight was rising as more and more people liked her post. She did find it weird, as she entered the pool, that her top was not providing as much support as it had when she first bought it, or that her thighs seemed to be rubbing together a bit. Still, she attributed it to her breakfast and alcohol bloating rather than inspect further.

She made it to the bar and was thankful that no one was sitting at it. She plopped her chunkier tush down and ordered up another Banana Cabana while she waited. She was hallway through it when she started getting impatient. She went to check for her phone but remembered it was in her bag. Not wanting to get out of the pool, she asked the bartender for the time.

“It’s 11:47, senora.”

“Gracias.”

He was late, not a good start, even if he was cute. She turned her head to see if he was around but noted that he was not. She knocked back the rest of her drink and ordered another one up. She sipped on this one very anxiously, each passing moment leading her to believe she had been stood up.

Eventually, after the drink was finally finished, she asked the bartender once more for the time. When he told her 12:45, she had had enough. She thanked him and signed a big tip for him before exiting the bar area and returning to her chair. Just as she did, she saw Carlos and his friends walking by in their golf clothes, laughing loudly. Clearly, they were halfway to getting bombed.

“Whoa, whoa. Vanessa, right? Where ya going?”

“We were supposed to meet up at 11:30 and now it’s almost. You’re over an hour late.”

She grabbed her towel and upon bending over, all the guys got a great view of her cleavage. They all snickered like idiots as she stood up, her growing mounds bouncing too and fro as she got upright.

“I, well, we were drinking. I’m sorry.”

He looked genuinely concerned and she was about to forgive him one of his friends, a short stocky pasty white kid, decided to interject.

“Hey, Carlos, I’m sure if you apologize again, you can motorboat those things! She looks like she can motorboat two of us at the same time!”

He laughed and Vanessa leaned in to punch him but Carlos intervened. He threw his friend into the pool, clothes and all and went to apologize, but she was having none of it.

“You’re an asshole.”

“Vanessa, I’m, I’m sorry!”

She barely heard him as she began walking away towards her room. As she did, she got several stares from on lookers.

“What, you never saw a woman stand up for herself” she asked.

That was not the reason they were looking. She had picked up even more weight and now her top was completely undone, only hanging on due to her back fat keep the straps from falling down. Her rear had completely swallowed up her bottoms and was firmly wedged up her ass, not coming out no matter how hard she tugged at it. She was so annoyed that she didn’t stop walking, she just continued wobbling to her room.

She finally made it in and threw her stuff on the bed before collapsing on it as well. She was pissed off that she had been called out like that, although she was confused as to why the ginger had acted like she had big tits. Sure, they weren’t small, but the modest C’s were not that big.

“Guy was just a ** asshole. Speaking of which, I should probably order another drink, I need to relax in private for a bit.”

She rose from the bed and was about to grab the phone to order room service when she saw that her top had fallen off and was now on the bed. Puzzled, she looked down for the first time in awhile and was horrified at what she saw. Her breasts, much more bloated than they had ever been, were now beginning to sag and rest on her stomach, one that was sticking out and partially obstructing her view of her feet. She let out a screech and almost passed out.

“WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!”

She frantically poked her stomach, thinking that it wouldn’t be real. It was. She lifted her podgy belly and let go, petrified when it actually kept moving for a few seconds after she released it. She turned to examine her ass and saw that it was obviously much bigger than it used to be. She ran to the mirror and was in complete disbelief. Her face, her beautiful face had puffed up, her cheeks bloating and the beginnings of a double chin happening. Her shoulders were puffier too and when she lifted her arms, she was horrified to see that her biceps had bulked up, though not with muscle, just lard.

She glanced past her belly and saw that her thighs were much thicker and her stance had widen, all to help support her wider body. She saw stretch marks appear on her inner thighs and cringed. Even her fingers and toes had gotten thicker. She wanted to cry.

“What in the fuck? Did I get stung by a bee? But I’m not allergic to bees so what the fuck?”

She probed and prodded for a few more moments before she saw her phone light up. She grabbed it and saw it was a comment on her post on Instagram. It then clicked.

“That fucking bitch!”

She unlocked her phone and went to her page, growing more and more aggravated as it seemingly took forever for the page to load. She kept hitting refresh, praying it would show up.

“Come on come on!”

Finally, the page loaded and she saw her post. She had 61 likes, meaning that she had put on 61 pounds. She thought about messaging Ashlyn but saw another like appear and realized she had to stop the inflow of weight first. She deleted the post and then sent a message to Ashlyn.

“You fucking bitch, you know what I’m going to do to you!”

She started to type that but paused. She understood that if this woman really WAS responsible for her growth, she might be tempting fate by cursing her out. Even if she wasn’t, she could get arrested for issuing threats. No, she had to be careful.

“Look, Ashlyn. I’m sorry for what I did. I’ve learned a lesson. Please change me back!”

She hit send, hopeful that the woman would read the message. She waited for a few minutes but got no response. She tossed her phone on the desk and went back to inspecting her body. She still couldn’t believe how heavy she had gotten.

“Christ, 62 people liked that god damn post. I have to be almost 200 pounds now! Damn it Vanessa. But, but you can lose the weight. You can start exercising again just like in college. Just trim the pounds. Anyone asks, you were on a new medication, yeah. And you were just on vacation, so obviously that leads to a few pounds. Yeah, you can make an excuse for all of this if fatty doesn’t fix it.”

She bit her nails as she waited for the phone to show any sign that Ashlyn had read the message. By the time it was 1:45, she looked back at her phone and saw that she had not looked at it yet. Still, the post was deleted so she could not do anymore damage.

“I, I still need that drink I think.”

She went to order the drink and heard her stomach grumble.

“Fuck, you’re big enough as is, I’m not eating!”

But when the waiter took her order and asked if she wanted to try the bacon avacdo cheeseburger and the chicken avocado quesadillas, her tummy won out and she added that to her list. She threw on the robe left for her in the room and waited for her food.

By the time the server arrived, Vanessa was famished and she tore into her meal like she had never eaten before. Her body and metabolism had changed along with everything else and now demanded the appropriate caloric intake to maintain her weight. It was why even after eating all of the burger, she still made a sizeable dent in the appetizer.

“Ugh. Well, I’m probably not losing any weight this week anyway, but once I’m back in New York it’s fucking diet time!”

She sipped on her glass of vodka, thankful that the damage could be undone with hard work. She munched on a random quesadilla and looked outside. The sun was shining and she surprisingly felt ok even after having gone up several sizes. A calmness washed over her, even as she glanced down at her large gut. She poked her belly, annoyed with just how squishy it was. Still, she believed this would all go away either through the same magic that caused the gain, or she’d lose it naturally.

She should have been incredibly pissed off and scared, but as more minutes passed, she realized there was nothing to be done at the moment. Besides, she was in another country, might just be best to enjoy the sun and a few drinks. It wasn’t like she was immobile, right? Or as big as Ashlyn!

“I am on vacation, I should probably still try to enjoy myself, even if my ass needs it’s own zip code now. Just glad I didn’t wait too long, otherwise I would have needed to purchase another seat for the trip back!”

She laughed at this joke, unaware that her double chin was more pronounced than it had been when she had looked in the mirror only an hour earlier, or that her breasts were sagging more.

Had she been aware, she would have remembered that her Instagram page was linked to her Facebook page, meaning the picture fat shaming Ashlyn was still on display for all her friends and family to see. So while she had solved the issue on Instagram, she was still racking up likes on her other “social media platform”, which had been included in the spell.

“You know what, I think I’ll go to the clothing store here and see if I can pick up something for my new size so I can at least enjoy the infinity pool.”

She kept her robe on and threw on the biggest pare of bathing suit bottoms she had and headed out.

It turned out that Vanessa was now a size 18 below the waist and a size 16 up top. She was thankful that she had been able to purchase the last two bottoms and tops as well as happy that they sold a light blanket that she could use as a sarong. She was about to leave when she noticed a few large items in the men’s department and figured she might as well try and have something to wear on the way home. She purchased two pairs of men’s shorts, a pair of flip flops, and a few t-shirts, all of the xx-large variety.

“Just in case”, she reasoned.

Not wanting to spend too much money, she left the purchases at that and brought them back to her room. The walk seemed longer than the way over but she shrugged it off as not being used to her new girth.

Once back in her room, Vanessa peeled off the now undone bottoms and threw them in the trash. She stood their naked for a moment before grabbing her bag and putting on one of the bathing suits and headed into the pool.

The warm water was a superb sensation on her skin and Vanessa was able to ignore the fact that she was now bigger than any person she knew in real life. She thought about what she’d do when she got home, thinking that maybe taking the call center job at the fire house wasn’t as bad as she originally thought.

“I mean, I would just be able to sit all day and snack between calls.”

The thought sounded nice but immediately she threw it out of her head.

“No! Just because you’re presently fat doesn’t mean you have to think like a fatty! Get a hold of yourself Nessa!”

She splashed a little water on her face and tried to shake those thoughts out of her mind. Still, the idea of not having a physically exerting job was enticing to her.

“I can always just ask about it. Doesn’t mean I have to take it.”

She decided to do just that and grabbed her phone to make a note of it. As she did, she felt her bathing suit dig into her waist more than it had when she tried it on. She played it off as just her shifting, but when she picked up the phone, she felt the fabric ride up her ass crack and hard.

“What? No, I.. I deleted that fucking picture!”

She opened her phone up and checked her Instagram page, seeing that the picture was gone.

“Must, must be in my mind.”

She was just about to put the phone down when she saw that she had a notification from Facebook.

“Hey! Nessa, great pic! Ashlyn IS a WHALE! 😂😂😂

Her heart immediately sank. She opened up the app as fast as she could and her eyes grew white in terror. The picture was on her page, and had over 48 likes.

“NO!”

She hit delete on the picture and watched as the circle began to flash, depicting a long time to delete it. In her anger, she exited the app before checking to see if the picture actually was deleted. The internet had cut off before the action could go through, meaning the picture was still up.

“FUCK! 48 plus 62, that’s 110 pounds! I’m fucking huge!”

She got out of the pool and looked past her impressive breasts to see that her belly had started to sag, hanging up over the bottoms and hiding some of them. Her thighs were also pressed tightly together, the gap between them almost completely gone. She shuddered at this and quickly went inside, further scared as she felt said thighs rub together.

“This cannot be happening, this cannot be happening! Ashlyn has to fix this!”

She looked back on her phone, going straight to Instagram. Her prospects seemed to be improving as Ashlyn had responded.

“Well well well. Having fun? I’m sure you’ve put on a few by now. I don’t know if I can trust you though.”

“Please! I’ve learned my lesson, just change me back” Vanessa frantically typed.

It took another minute for her message to go through but once it did the response was rather quick.

“Hmmm. Tell you what, take a pic of yourself and send it to me. Let’s see just how far you’ve come.”

Vanessa groaned. She really wanted no photographic evidence of this to be around, but she also didn’t want to piss this witch off anymore. She slowly wobbled over to the mirror, cringing as she saw how big she looked. She lifted up her phone, snapped a pic of her front, and then of her side view, disturbed by just how far her ass stuck out. It still was jiggling, even after she stopped walking.

“I’m Becky with the big butt” she cried.

She sent the two photos, though once again the messages on her end took forever to send. But, like before, they barely finished going through when she got a response.

“Oh my. There’s a lot of junk in that trunk huh? I’ll bet if you go pool side you’ll get a lot of looks from the guys with those boobs and butt.”

“Yeah. So can you please change me back? I’m big and I’ve learned my lesson. I should have never been mean to you.”

“Well, I think I believe you. However, I’m not home right now so I can’t do anything even if I wanted to. I’ll be back tomorrow morning. I will fix everything then.”

Vanessa wanted to scream. She was about to write a nasty message but thought better of it.

“No, Nessa. She’ll probably refuse to change you back. Just play it cool.”

She grabbed her phone and began typing.

“Thank you, Ashlyn.”

“You’re quite welcome. Go enjoy your day as part of the fat girl club.”

The blonde had tears in her eyes as she put her phone back on the bed. She believed Ashlyn would make her thin again, but she had no idea when that would be. Would it truly be tomorrow morning or would she push this out further? Once more, just when she was ready to freak out, a calmness washed over her. Her brain went foggy for a moment before readjusting. She wiped her eyes with a pudgy hand.

“No, no use crying girl. She said she was going to make everything alright, gotta take her word for it. Besides, can’t do anything now anyway, just gotta roll with it.”

The joke made her laugh, even though it shouldn’t have. She decided she would enjoy her day, maybe another dip in the infinity pool.

She was about to open the door to the outside when her stomach began rumbling once more. She clutched it with her hands and groaned.

“I, I guess I should keep you fed. This is probably the only time I can get away with eating like this, so what the hell.”

She called room service and placed a large order, getting two of their pizzas, some sliders, and some shrimp cocktails. She also placed an order for two bottles of seltzer and a bottle of vodka. Everything was already paid for after all.

She munched on what was left of the prior meal as she waited for the waiter to arrive. Every so often she had to tug on the bottoms to get them out of her ass, though she failed to register why that was happening.

When the server arrived, Vanessa nearly tackled him due to her hunger. She tore into the apps first, dipping the shrimp in the tartar sauce and devouring them. It tasted wonderful. After the six sea creatures were gone, she reached for the pulled pork sliders. She had never been much of a meat person but that definitely wasn’t how she felt today. The sliders went in whole and she chomped on them and enjoyed the smokey taste as it filled her mouth.

“Mhm!”

She made short work of them too, almost upset that she had not ordered more. Then, her eyes glanced over at the two pizzas and figured it would be ok. She lifted the book and took a whiff of the pepperoni pie, the smells hitting her nostrils and making her drool. She grabbed a still warm slice and bit in. She moaned louder than she ever had during sex. It was fantastic.

“Oh god! If all food is this good, I can see why people are fat!”

She shoved the rest of the slice in, enjoying the contrast of the sauce, cheese, and salty meat. She grabbed a second slice and began eating it with one hand, the other opening up her vodka and pouring it into a glass before doing the same with seltzer. She began alternating between bites of pizza and sips of alcohol until she had finished half the pie and all of her booze.

“That, urp, was amazing. I belch, might actually miss this.”

She shook her fat face, once more trying to get these thoughts out of her head. They left, but returned almost immediately. She shook her head some more, her now fully developed second chin jostling along with her increasing jowls.

“Get, belch, a hold of yourself Nessa! Have another drink” she told herself.

The alcohol helped but she still every so often thought of overeating. She let out some more belchs and thought about what to do next. It was only 4:30 and she still had some sunlight left.

“Might as well go back in the pool”, she said as she grabbed the bottle of vodka.

She stood up from the chair and started waddling back outside. Her entire body wobbled as if independent from her body. Her breasts, no longer able to fit comfortably in her top, were bouncing wildly and trying to hit her in the face. Her belly, no longer kept in by the bikini bottoms, flopped up and down, starting to hit the tops of her thighs. Her thighs jiggled against one another with each foot fall, and her hips rolled from side to side, her shelf like rear having completely obscured her bottoms, leaving nothing to the imagination. Vanessa was oblivious but it was painfully apparent that she was still putting on weight.

She sat on a chair and reapplied sunscreen, not even registering that she had to use more than she had only two hours earlier. She just assumed it was the same as before. She laid back and sipped on her drink, pausing only to turn over after a bit. Without warning, Vanessa passed out.

When she awoke, her mouth felt very dry.  She tried getting up but couldn’t that easily. She had to grab the back of the chair and pulled up. As she did, the bottoms ripped off, free from trying to cover up her elephantine rear. The cold breeze on her ample crack woke her from her stupor. She turned over as best she could and saw that her belly was now covering most of her lap.

“No!”

She struggled to her feet and waddled back inside, winded before she even made it to her bed. She opened up her Facebook app and saw that the photo was still up. Now it was up to 154 likes. She quickly did the math and realized she was well over 300 pounds now. She couldn’t even see beyond her globular gut, her feet, other than the tips of her pudgy toes were completely obscured. She tried deleting the post again but ran into the same problems as before. Her internet was just too slow for her to do anything.

“I have to go to the kiosk up front! But do I even fucking having anything that will fit?”

She looked back at the bag of the remaining clothes and took out a pair of black shorts and a blue t-shirt. She got the shirt on, though it was snug on her chest. She tried ignoring it and went to work on the shorts. They went up to her knees easily but stopped there. She threw herself on the bed and began the arderous process of pulling them up as much as she could, the fabric slowly but surely moving up her fleshy leg. Finally, she pulled with her last bit of strength and got them up. She panted and rolled back on her front and got off the bed. She was downright exhausted, covered in sweat and ready for a nap. She knew that was not in the cards and resolved to delete the post. She threw on the flops which unlike the clothes actually fit and took her phone and keys and began waddling towards the lobby.

Never being chubby, let alone being close to three times her old size, Vanessa found the walk to be like a death march. She had to stop every so often to catch her breath, seemingly needing more and more time to rest with each stop. She was really sweating now, the result being that her shirt was clinging to her sweaty belly and her nipples were now exposed. Worse, the sweat was pouring down her crack and she could feel her titanic tush pressing more and more against the shorts, desperately trying to break out of them. She knew if there was no way she’d make it if this kept up.

Luckily, a golf cart tried going around her and she flagged them down. She knew how embarrassing this was, being so fat and needing a ride to the lobby, but she had no choice. She had seen that her shirt had started to rip at the sleeves due to her bulging biceps and if she didn’t beg, she’d be naked and unable to save herself.

“Please, gasp, take me to the lobby.”

“Sure senorita, hop in.”

Vanessa tried lifting a blubbery thigh up but heard what she knew to be a tear. She looked around and saw that the man had been transporting towels.

“I’m, I’m gonna take one so I can take a dip later.”

The man, an older gentleman, didn’t seem to think anything of it.

“Sure, take as many as you need.”

She wrapped the towel around her vast hips and hoped in, hearing the tear even more as her ass began to pour out. She wanted to cry but knew she couldn’t until she deleted the post.

The ride was quick but each bump sent her body into a sea of fleshy movement. Her shirt was really starting to cut into her stomach and chest and she winced as the cloth continued to stretch tighter and tighter on her body. The trip ended and she grabbed the sides of the cart and pulled herself up as best as she could. She could feel that her shorts were ripping more, her bare ass skin was definitely starting to rub against the cotton towel.

“Have, gasp, stop this soon. I, pant, will be gasp naked if I don’t!”

She waddled as fast as she could into the lobby, trying desperately to fight the fatigue and lack of air that was trying to put her down. She wobbled to the front desk and waved her fat arm to get the attention of the concierge.

“Yes”, the woman at the front desk asked. She noted how this obese woman looked, wearing a t-shirt that was drenched in sweat, sleeves that were ripped, nipples exposed, hair covering her face, and her three chinned face that was redder than a tomato and sweat was pouring off of it.

“I, gasp, need, gasp, to use, a computer.”

“Sure. The guest computer is over there, though I think someone is on it.”

“Thank, thank you.”

She turned and began waddling to the desk. The concierge watched as her guest’s ass rolled from side to side, the towel moving with her globular cheeks, cheeks that were now the size of two beach balls.

Vanessa saw that someone was using it. The elderly man appeared to be looking up restaurant reviews and Vanessa needed him to get off of it. Her weight was definitely still going up and she had heard the shorts tear even further on the walk over.

“Um, sir? Can, gasp, I, gasp, use the computer very quickly? I just need it for a minute” she panted.

“Yeah yeah, gimme a second.”

He didn’t even turn around, he continued just messing around on the internet.

Vanessa was frustrated but did not want to do anything that would require a big movement. She saw the adjacent sofa and leaned against it, concerned when it started to move with the addition of her weight.

“Please, sir. I, really, really need to use it.”

The man paused for a second and turned around. Seeing this fat blonde who looked on the verge of collapsing made him laugh.

“He-he. Sorry, I’ll just be a second. I’d say don’t have a heart attack but it looks like that might be foreshadowing!”

He laughed and Vanessa was so hurt by this, but also so pissed. She balled up her fist and walked to the desk and pounded it on the wood.

“Get the hell up you rude fucking asshole before I kick your ass!”

The man panicked and ran, frightened that he would get beat up. He rushed past everyone and proceeded back to his room.

Vanessa was thankful and just went to the web browser and logged into Facebook, grateful that the site loaded quickly. She went on her home page and before deleting the photo, she decided to glance at how many likes it had received. The number she saw hit her harder than a sack of potatoes.

“286 likes. 286 likes. Plus, plus, the 62 before. Oh. My. God!”

Vanessa felt her legs get weak and was on the verge of passing out. Instead, she lowered her bulk on the flimsy desk chair. Unfortunately for her, she did it too quickly and had no time to react when the chair began creaking. After only a second, she felt herself sink in lower and heard a loud thud as the chair exploded from underneath her, her body quivering uncontrollably as this happened. The back of her shirt split, exposing all of her fat rolls on her back. At least the front held so she wasn’t completely exposed. Still, she was embarrassed beyond belief.

“My goodness, are you ok miss?”

The concierge rushed over along with two bellhops who lifted Vanessa up by her blubbery arms and got her back to her feet. The towel was somewhat undone and the concierge saw that part of her cheeks were exposed and helped her re-wrap the towel.

“I’m, I’m fine.”

She was lost in her shame at being so fat, but then remember she had to delete the photo. She panicked and went to her page and saw that it had received three more likes. She hit delete before logging out. She was relieved that at least the photo was finally gone and she wouldn’t put on anymore weight. As she saw that she couldn’t see anything below her boobs, her relief gone, replaced with fear as to how fat she now was.

“That chair was so old and I’m so sorry ma’am. Do you need a doctor?”

“No. No. I have enough cushioning down there to prevent injury, ha.”

She didn’t know why she found that funny but she was giggling. She tried to stop but she kept thinking of her colossal ass and laughed once more.

“Ha-ha, I’m glad you have a sense of humor. But, I still feel bad. Are you a fan of steak”, she asked. The concierge was going to do whatever she could to avoid a lawsuit.

Vanessa wanted to say no, to tell the woman that she needed to lose weight. Before she could form words, something seemingly spoke for her.

“I loveeeee steak!”

The concierge smiled.

“Good. What room are you in?”

“Room 612.”

“Excellent. We’ll get you back there and I’m going to send you some dinner from the steak house here. Nothing from the room service, actual good steak. It’s the least we can do for your inconvenience.”

The bellhops helped ease her over to a waiting golf cart and assisted her as she tried getting her body into the back. The ride was not as uncomfortable as before, mainly because her clothes were still ripping and barely more than shreds at this point.

She had to turn sideways to enter her room and even then, her large gut and rear brushed against the frame, much to the internal laughter of her driver. In her room, Vanessa threw the tattered remnants in the garbage and made her way over to the full length mirror. She was appalled to see that standing in front, she could not see all of her body. Her hips were well beyond the width of the mirror, even some of her thighs were not in frame.

Her face, now quadruplely chinned, sagging down to mostly obscure her entire neck. Her cheeks were like two round balls, forcing her eyes into somewhat of a squint. Her shoulders were hefty, leading to stocky biceps that were sagging over to cover her elbows. Her wrists were also swallowed up by fat and her fingers were the size of Ballpark franks.

Her breasts, unencumbered by clothes, had swelled into the middle of the alphabet and were sagging down to her hang on the second roll of her belly, covered in bright red stretch marks. Her belly, now a series of rolls that led to a hanging apron, an apron that now completely covered her bush and rested halfway down her thighs. Not that you could see it anyway due to the paunch and thigh combination.

Her legs were completely pressed together, even at the calves. Her knees were absorbed by her corpulent thighs with thigh flab bulging over the tops as well. Her chubby calves were dimpled but very cute, just like her plump toes.

She turned sideways and grimaced as she saw her body seemingly move with a life of it’s own. Her ass cheeks smashed into each other, creating a loud clapping noise that echoed through the room. Her ass, which resembled as a shelf created of fat, stuck out well behind her, big enough at this point to hold up a magnum sized bottle of vodka on each cheek. It was addled with cellulite and dimples, sagging down to the backs of her thighs. Her hips had spread to over 90 inches, the largest part of her body. She sobbed and struggled back to her bed and sat down, completely dejected.

“Things could NOT get any worse.”

She cried for a bit, until a knock at the door. She was startled and wanted to see no one.

“Go away!”

“Senorita, te traje el bistec!”

She had no clue what he was saying, she didn’t speak much Spanish.

“No! Go away!”

“Yo tengo, um, steak”, was the reply.

In an instant, Vanessa’s sadness and fear subsided. Steak sounded wonderful and would probably cheer her up. She didn’t fight it at all and just tossed a towel over her front, covering herself up as best as she could. She figured as long as she didn’t turn around, she’d be ok. There was no way he could tell she was naked.

“Come in!”

The door unlocked and the server wheeled in two carts. She could smell the food and her mouth began to water. She reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty and handed it to him, not caring that it was definitely over tipping. He smiled and thanked her, though she rushed him out so she could commence with eating.

She opened up the first dish and saw it was garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus, and an entire roasted chicken. She eyed it like a predator and grabbed the fork and knife and before bringing the cart closer to the bed so she could eat.

What followed was the most pleasurable experience in her entire life. The food was delicious, each item seemingly hitting all the right notes with her tastebuds. She savored each bite, taking notes as to how different each item was. Even savoring it, Vanessa still went through the first meal hastily and looked at what was next.

“Ohhhh, steak!”

It was a big 32 ounce ribeye, drizzled with red wine sauce and mushrooms. She cut into that first piece and her mouth orgasmed. She was thankful she was sitting because otherwise she would have sunk to the ground.

“So fucking good! Have to have more!”

She took another bite and it was another mouth orgasm. That repeated itself with each bite, though the mouth orgasms weren’t the only thing building. She felt hot, and not just because of the weather. Her thighs were getting slick, and she could feel herself get horny.

“Oh man, I, pant, can see why people get off on this. It’s so amazing. I, gasp, feel like I could cum just eating all of this.”

She looked and saw that her nipples were completely hard and for a moment she debated getting off. Her eyes saw the rest of the ribeye and instead she decided eating was more important.

She did not stop her gluttony until everything was gone. There was a filet mignon, a double cut shell steak, and a porterhouse. For sides she had some creamed corn, garlic mashed, and some sautéed spinach. She was absolutely stuffed afterwards and laid back on the bed. She was covered in sweat and uncomfortably full, but she regreted nothing.

“Mhm, that, that was so euphoric” she said, a big grin on her fat face. “A, a girl could get used to that kind of pampering.”

She massaged her gut, noting how there next to no give. She let out a burp and giggled.

“Definitely could, get used to this.”

She continued rubbing, feeling her arousal build once more. She traced a finger on her nearest roll and a shockwave coursed through her body. She felt a twinge in her pussy and so badly wished someone else was in the room to assist her.

“Mhm, that feels so nice. So nice, so…”

The food coma happened midway into her rubbing and Vanessa was soon snoring soundly as she slept.

The following morning, she woke up, having had the best night of sleep in a long time. At first, when she saw her arm flab wobble, she thought nothing of it. Then, a part of her brain remembered that Ashlyn had promised to fix her and her rage took over.

“I’m still fucking fat! This bitch!”

She grabbed her phone and, after a few misques with the password due to her tubby fingers, she finally got onto her Instagram page. As she looked through her messages, she made her way to the closet that was slightly open in her room. With a free hand she pushed it open. What she saw truly surprised her. There were outfits in there, things she never recalled buying, all in the biggest sizes she could ever imagine. She removed a bathing suit that looked more like a tent and saw that it had the same words on it as Ashlyn’s suit. She tossed it on her bed.

“Fucking ha-ha you bitch. I’ll show you!”

She began typing out a message, all to vent her anger.

“I know what I’ll write. Dear Ashlyn, you didn’t promise to do what you said you would. Now I’m just a fucking fatty like you. You’re so. You’re so.”

Her mind went completely blank and she closed her eyes. She knew there was something she wanted to say to the model. She had remembered that they had talked yesterday, though for some reason she could not understand why it was.

“Wait, what was I saying?”

She paused once again. She really couldn’t remember what she had been trying to write. She looked at the bathing suit again and a new memory began to enter her head.

“That’s right! I got in touch with Ashlyn about loving her bathing suit and she sent me one! I have to thank her!”

She pulled up the DM and began typing it out. It was a glowing message, thanking her for the suit and being such a role model for big girls such as herself. Unlike yesterday, her message went through immediately and prompted a quick response from Ashlyn.

“I’m glad you like it. Always have confidence in yourself.”

Vanessa nodded in agreement and put her phone on the bed and went about putting on the suit. It was not easy going, getting all 483 pounds (she had added a few due to her feast the night before) in was always a task but she finally managed. She glanced in the mirror and admired how she looked. The material clung to her paunch and her boobs threatened to over flow the top at any moment. She turned sideways and saw the material riding up her generous ass ever so slightly. She winked and gave her ass a good shake, loving just how much it moved. She grabbed both cheeks as best she could and felt just how heavy they were. She was very proud of her ass and how much attention and space it demanded.

“The boys are gonna go wild seeing me waddle by today!”

Her old life was gone, she remembered being a big girl for awhile but never having confidence until Ashlyn had become a popular model and made her rethink things. Now, Vanessa was a

self-assured SSBBW who loved her body and didn’t care what others thought. Well, maybe what the boys thought.

She snapped a quick pic and uploaded it to Instagram with the caption, “poolside breaking hearts” and tagged Ashlyn in the pic. She was about to leave when her notifications rang out. She opened the app to see that she had just gotten a like from Ashlyn as well as a follow from the obese model.

“Oh my god! Ashlyn Elliot is following me! I have to tell everyone! The girls at the call center will never believe this!”

And with that, Vanessa waddled outside, ready to show off her new bathing suit and show just how sexy big could really be.

• 6 months later...