My GF is Gaining Weight

Guest ItsL_uke

Guest ItsL_uke

Since the begging of lockdown i’ve found that my lovely girlfriend has been putting on a fair amount of weight. this is my first post, and i’ve found that i really like the weight on her. she even seems to be more confident in her body post weight gain and hasn’t shown any signs of losing it which is fine by me. I’ve found myself offering fattening snacks to her more in hopes that she puts on more. Just want to hear thoughts and suggestions. (photos and updates coming)

You should tell her how you feel about her gain and say you wouldn’t mind if you put on more.  In my experience most girls hear that you like it and jump on board. And if she doesn’t no harm in telling your so you find them hott 

Personally I find offering someone a snack now and then isn’t bad but like full on secret feeding someone ain’t cool. I’d also probably delete the photos personally if she doesn’t know you’re posting them her. Fastest way to end a relationship is to get caught posting photos of her online  

Guest ItsL_uke
13 hours ago, The Wind said:

You should tell her how you feel about her gain and say you wouldn’t mind if you put on more.  In my experience most girls hear that you like it and jump on board. And if she doesn’t no harm in telling your so you find them hott 

Personally I find offering someone a snack now and then isn’t bad but like full on secret feeding someone ain’t cool. I’d also probably delete the photos personally if she doesn’t know you’re posting them her. Fastest way to end a relationship is to get caught posting photos of her online  

she knows

Guest ItsL_uke

this is recent, in the pic you can see one of her milkshakes along with some jeans that didn’t fit her. 

D57F9710-1CDD-401D-A79F-9EAAC5D6C7F5.jpeg

Guest ItsL_uke

Hey fellas i’m putting this out there for some suggestion on what i should do or how i should go about this regarding my girlfriend. As of recently she’s been drinking a lot. years past it would be on occasion to a few times a week but for the past few months it’s been a daily thing starting from around noon until we go to bed. i’m assuming this is one of the main contributors to her weight gain. Thoughts?

Drinking can be signs of stress or boredom.  You want to ask her if anything is going on.  Communication is key.  Otherwise, AA is a good option.  Could be showing signs of alcohol  addiction.  You will need to go as a couple.  And you can not drink!  to support her efforts.  She may replace booze with food.  Just some thoughts.