Kelly Suspended, and a question.

imp

I write a long-running (long, long, long-running) story about a sorority girl who gains a TON of weight in a short time. The link to the first installment of now five "books" is here.

https://www.deviantart.com/adddeviantart/art/Kelly-Suspended-Summer-Swell-Introduction-730191081

Feel free to check it out, but I have a question maybe someone here can answer.

If a model wanted to receive food deliveries but not give out her address, how would she do it? Will an Amazon wish list work this way, too?

45 minutes ago, Cult-Lit said:

You could get a P.O box. 

I think the original premise was to remain anonymous. If you are being scoped, sending stuff to a PO box accomplishes nothing, as you still have to go there to collect and you have to provide ID to get one.

If you watch the Border Security series, you'll see them take apart drug laden packages in secondary inspection all the time. The packages are pretty well always addressed to a fake name at a drop house. The person that is paid to collect them is usually a dupe who knows nothing if they get scooped up.

On 6/8/2021 at 7:10 AM, Seraph said:

Just started the story, but it's great so far! Do you know where I can find chapter 7? It seems to be missing from your DeviantArt page.

the story can be found on the dimensions forums under the name Something's Gotta Give...

You know what, screw it. I'll just post the damn link. Gawd knows you can't look up a damn thing using Dimensions shit search bar.

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/somethings-gotta-give-by-strugglingwriter-bbw-xwg.82567/

Like seriously, I literally typed the fucking title of the story word for fucking word and it came up with nothing! Had to find the damn thing manually. Lucky it was on the second page of recent additions. Christ, how is that site still functional?!

On 6/8/2021 at 5:10 AM, Seraph said:

Just started the story, but it's great so far! Do you know where I can find chapter 7? It seems to be missing from your DeviantArt page.

Thanks. If you look under the Gallery in the folder "Kelly Suspended," it looks like they're all there. deviantart is a mess for fiction, but I think if you look under the gallery folders you'll find the various books pretty well organized.

On 6/10/2021 at 2:39 AM, FrankDoues said:

the story can be found on the dimensions forums under the name Something's Gotta Give...

You know what, screw it. I'll just post the damn link. Gawd knows you can't look up a damn thing using Dimensions shit search bar.

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/somethings-gotta-give-by-strugglingwriter-bbw-xwg.82567/

Like seriously, I literally typed the fucking title of the story word for fucking word and it came up with nothing! Had to find the damn thing manually. Lucky it was on the second page of recent additions. Christ, how is that site still functional?!

Puts you in the wayback, doesn't it?

The deviantart page has significant revisions (well, significant in quality I would say). I would recommend sticking with dA. I found chapter 7 posted in the "Kelly Suspended" gallery folder.

3 minutes ago, fatowl said:

Where can the first 4 chapters of Kelly Reinvented be found?  Thanks!!

The first 4 chapters (and intro) of Kelly Reinvented is Kelly Redefined, in the General gallery. I haven't settled on the name for this phase of Kelly's expansion.

3 hours ago, fatowl said:

I am willing to help you with ideas and suggestions on your drafts.  

Thank you! I made it past my conundrum about direction by getting to first principles. But if I run into another stuck patch, I hope I can catch you here.