Lydia Rose Bewley (Inbetweeners Movie)

bcirhelp

That's a pity but not surprising.

Are you anything like Jane?

She's a confident, ballsy girl, more so than me. I'd like to be more like her. I don't think the writers realised quite how important the message that Jane embodies is – that you don't have to be rail-thin to be comfortable in your own skin. There's been lovely feedback from girls who say they've been inspired by her, and from men too – though I'm afraid there's been some pervy stuff from men as well! I call 'fat' the f-word, because it's so strong and harsh. The nude scenes didn't bother me, though I was nervous. I was overweight as a child, and in this film I felt I had the opportunity to say, you know what? Whatever you're like, celebrate it.

Even so, there must be a lot of pressure in your job to look a certain way…

I think things are changing, but the ultimate thing is to be healthy. I've lost weight since the film because of that. And I'm running the Vancouver marathon next year with my three brothers.

In short: whatever you're like, celebrate it, but being overweight isn't healthy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Check her out on UK show Drifters on E4. First two episodes of series 2 on 4OD. She's looking good, like a ginger Nigella.

Ep 2 she busts open a tight denim shirt to show off her boobs.

Here you go! Slowed it down slightly for your pleasure.

giphy.gif