8 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey friends, medical hiatus is over and I'm slowly getting back to normal posting. :)

1826336712_PoohsGif2.thumb.gif.f5403cea0b769a1f8945952204a4b606.gif715851437_PoohsGif4.thumb.gif.cfe526c2248550ee2c274d13346c29bf.gif

New video shall be here tomorrow morning ;)

Wow, do you know those kind of phrases saying “this ruined my childhood”? Well this is like the opposite of that, like I’m feeling things I never thought I’d feel for Pooh bear (I don’t know if that’s concerning or thrilling). Anyways, welcome back 👍.

• Curvage Model

@Anonymous Anon OMG I understand this sentiment haha.

I was approached many times about making a Pooh clip... But I couldn't help but feel like it would ruin my childhood. 😅

1. It did not. LOL

2. This is one of the cutest and hottest clips I've ever made.

Can't wait for you folks to see it!

This clip will have an intro price for 48 hours, and if you leave a thorough 5 star review before then you get a free clip. ;)

• Curvage Model

Hey friends, I have a lot of you messaging me requests, ideas and borderline demanding specific videos. SO, I'm going to tell you how requesting clips from me works.

Guess What Here To Help GIF by jorgemariozuleta

While I am always open to ideas and requests, I can only produce the ones that can fit these criteria ;

1. The idea must be possible for me to create - I cannot walk on water no matter how much I like to pretend I can when it comes to content, but some video ideas I physically cannot create with the resources, skills or boundaries I possess. Also, just because a model has accomplished something or done something in the past does not mean I can, nor does it mean I want to. Please do not compare me to others just because you want me to do something similar, I may have different boundaries or resources and there is nothing wrong with that. ❤️

2. The request has to be worth my time to createI don't mean to be a jerk when I say this, but oftentimes requests are very particular to the person requesting.... which means that that clip may only in theory sell to the person requesting it - which means I spent a lot of time, resources and work to make maybe $3. It isn't really all too fair to me. 😅 I have to take the market and what typically sells for me as a content creator into consideration before creating an idea I'm given.

3. As previously mentioned, I have to want to make the idea and it has to be within my boundariesThis should be self explanatory. If I don't want to make a request, I do not have to nor should it be expected of me. I'm not going to produce the high quality content you folks are used to if I don't want to make it in the first place. 

4. You can see the idea come to life if you support me If you don't buy my clips, don't expect me to cater to your needs or bring your fantasies to life, period.

On the other hand, if you have a fantastic idea and I do not have the resources to make said video, I will put the items/props needed to complete the video to my amazon wishlist where you can proceed to buy them for me to make your idea come to life. A great example is the Pooh stuck video which I'm planning and learning I'm going to need a spare green screen and other items to make it high quality. If you folks are dead set on seeing that video come to life you can help me purchase what's needed to do it. :)

This all being said, drop a reaction so I know you folks read this. I will link my amazon wishlist here for those who want to buy me new cosplays or items you want to see in my videos HERE

51 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

In my next clip I’m returning to Wonka’s factory…

Ill give you folks a hint, lots of “Wonka Bars” and chocolate river sipping will be included 😈

Why don't people give Roald Dahl's other works some love. Imagine a rework of James and the Giant Peach 🍑 where "James" lives inside a giant peach and never stops eating the "house". Or Matilda where she now lives a sedentary and hedonistic lifestyle as an adult because she continued to develop her psychic powers. Or the BFG where the BFG is a BBW ensuring we have good dreams. Not complaining just an observation and some stupid ideas.

🙂

1 minute ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

@Tastic1 Something to take into consideration for sure! Just keep in mind my process for requests/ideas. :)

Haha sorry I wasn't really seriously suggesting anything and I have no idea how you would even film the ideas in reality. I was just musing on the community's fixation on one of Dahl's works while ignoring some of the others that could be bent to a feeder perspective.

• Curvage Model

Didn't know I needed to say this multiple times but apparently I do ;

I do what makes me comfortable content wise and I produce content that I am personally happy with. I understand you folks have a lot of needs - which I try my best to satisfy - but ultimately I'm one woman and can only do what's within the realm of my own capabilities and resources.

Please don't put me under unnecessary pressure, especially seeing as that I'm JUST coming off of a medical hiatus and am struggling to get back to normal in the first place. I am human and need some human compassion.