• Curvage Model

So I've been in a big "fantasy world" clip mood! If you guys saw my last blueberry I literally got to put myself into Wonka's factory and I LOVED IT! I want to do more videos with that fun fantasy element from now on. Here's some ideas I have, please give me feedback if you can!

Violet

While I've done plenty of blueberry videos, I haven't dressed myself up as Violet, acted out her personality and actually placed myself in Wonka's factory as her. I want to recreate that classic scene with true feedism fashion! I feel with my skill I would make quite an impressive Violet. ;)

blueberry inflation GIF

Augusta Gloop Chocolate Rampage at Wonka's Factory

Enough said.

Willy Wonka Eating GIF

I dress as a skimpy "Augusta" who is reluctantly let back into the factory as an adult, which leads to the factory's chocolate supply quickly being gobbled up!

Winnie The Pooh Reenactment 

We ALL know the classic scenes from Winnie the Pooh such as this one ;

pooh GIF

But I want to recreate these scenes with all the classic lines, all the classic settings, but with lots of feedism add-ins that will make it PERFECT

Let me know how you feel about these ideas!!

• Curvage Model

Also, for those who want the Augustus and Violet videos to come to life,

I have an Amazon wishlist with both of their outfits on it! I will gladly make their respective videos as soon as I receive the items to do so. :)

This is also where I would put items for people who request other specific clip things like outfit requests, cosplay requests, etc. 

Here's the link! - https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3PG06Q57QINZD?ref_=wl_share

Guest WhyYesofCourse

Ohoho, the Pooh one! Absolutely would love to see your reinterpretation of that, ESPECIALLY the whole stuck-in-the-hole segment! 

• Curvage Model

I see everybody's comments!

Trust me when I say a LOT of love and effort are going to go into these clips. They will be thoroughly planned out, scripted and sexy. ;) The goal is to stay as true to the original material as possible while still making it hot and ** as possible! 

I just really want to reenact these and make them the PERFECT character representation clips. It's my latest goal haha

On 8/6/2021 at 11:04 AM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

So I've been in a big "fantasy world" clip mood! If you guys saw my last blueberry I literally got to put myself into Wonka's factory and I LOVED IT! I want to do more videos with that fun fantasy element from now on. Here's some ideas I have, please give me feedback if you can!

Violet

While I've done plenty of blueberry videos, I haven't dressed myself up as Violet, acted out her personality and actually placed myself in Wonka's factory as her. I want to recreate that classic scene with true feedism fashion! I feel with my skill I would make quite an impressive Violet. ;)

blueberry inflation GIF

Enough said.

Willy Wonka Eating GIF

I dress as a skimpy "Augusta" who is reluctantly let back into the factory as an adult, which leads to the factory's chocolate supply quickly being gobbled up!

pooh GIF

But I want to recreate these scenes with all the classic lines, all the classic settings, but with lots of feedism add-ins that will make it PERFECT

Let me know how y

On 8/6/2021 at 9:58 PM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I see everybody's comments!

Trust me when I say a LOT of love and effort are going to go into these clips. They will be thoroughly planned out, scripted and sexy. ;) The goal is to stay as true to the original material as possible while still making it hot and ** as possible! 

I just really want to reenact these and make them the PERFECT character representation clips. It's my latest goal haha

ou feel about these ideas!!

Any chance we could get a little blueberry booty action in the next clip? I'm DYING to see something like that.

On 8/6/2021 at 11:04 AM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Violet

blueberry inflation GIF

Enough said.

Willy Wonka Eating GIF

pooh GIF

Let me know how you feel about these ideas!!

Few days late to this but I just have to say: let's goooooooooooooooooooooo Winnie the Pooh! Super pumped to see what you do with it Rosie!

• Curvage Model

Hey folks a couple more things I want to update you on ;

• EroticaI know I'm behind on updating erotica, don't worry - I haven't forgotten any of my darling reviewers. Between having a new job, battling my mental health and trying to produce new clips it has been lower on my list. Just keep reviewing, when I get the time you will have a much bigger update than you originally expected. ;)

• Amazon GiftsI also know a  handful of you folks sent me costumes for content via my Amazon Wishlist. My PO box is an hour drive outside my city (for safety reasons) and I plan on checking later this week! If I'm consistently having gifts, cosplays, and other video props sent to me I will be sure to go at LEAST once a  week.

• Cosplays, Custom Content, How it WorksI would LOVE to do cosplays, so I added a ton of them to my amazon wishlist. I picked only cosplays of characters who I like and whose personality I could see myself producing clips in. Here's how it works - If you buy the costume, I will be recording in said costume almost immediately after receiving it, and the person who purchased the cosplay will recieve any content in said cosplay for FREE. So I will be prioritizing any cosplay content when someone purchases the outfit, I will be chatting with the person who bought the costume about content plans, and depending on the character you can expect at least two clips and at least one lewd photoset. I will also be making fetish clips that revolve around the set world of the character. AKA, I won't be doing a random bland stuffing in a costume sitting on my couch - you would be seeing me in the character's world, playing the personality, and working a fetish into that universe. My absolute goal is to make some of the best fat fetish cosplay clips you'll find.

• What about the stuff on my wishlist that isn't a full cosplay? - There's other things on my wishlist such as single pieces of cute clothing, snacks, giftcards, etc. Depending on the item you purchase you can still expect to see it in a video. For example, if you buy me a fake pregnancy belly - expect to see a pregnancy fetish video. If you buy an exercise ball - expect a video of me using the exercise ball. If you buy a gift card for Victoria's Secret - expect to see me in some new underwear. Etc. If it's something small like one singular snack, chances are I will probably enjoy it off screen but still send you a thank you. :)

My Amazon Wishlist Link - https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3PG06Q57QINZD?ref_=wl_share