• Curvage Model

The anniversary of my 10,000 calorie stuffing is approaching. I think we need to celebrate 😈

Back when I did that video there was poor production quality, I was so slow and inexperienced in stuffing, and I didn’t give you folks any good angles of me shoving my face full.

How would you folks feel if I did a MASSIVE 15,000 calorie stuffing with funneling, full HD production, plenty of angles, and an hour or more of footage 👀
This is a DREAM clip for me to create! Let me know if I should make it happen in August!

6 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I haven’t been getting much love or reviews on my recent clips. It’s super disheartening :(

I think the only reason that is that that most models now create an incentive for buyers to leave reviews, Review One Get One sales, special small clips or photos for reviewees. That sort of thing.

• Curvage Model

@hapax1230987 I write detailed erotica for people who leave reviews. You guys all know that 🤣

I just haven’t been seeing as much love in general, not just review wise. I haven’t been hearing from fans here or having good sales often times for things you folks requested…

that’s what’s disheartening. But it’s okay, I’m still working through it. :)

9 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

@hapax1230987 I write detailed erotica for people who leave reviews. You guys all know that 🤣

I just haven’t been seeing as much love in general, not just review wise. I haven’t been hearing from fans here or having good sales often times for things you folks requested…

that’s what’s disheartening. But it’s okay, I’m still working through it. :)

Gotta say I'm new to your page/content and I think you're absolutely stunning and have a beautiful body :) really happy to see ya x

• Curvage Model

For those who missed the info on my erotica ;

Ever wanted your personal fantasy to come to life? Love erotica? Just review a clip of mine!

A darling follower of mine here recently asked me if he could have a couple paragraph long fantasy story written out instead of photos for a review. . .and what an amazing idea that is!

Here's how it will work ;

1. Review a clip of mine. It must be at least 3 sentences long (longer is preferred), and must be a review made after this is posted, this will not count for reviews already made. 

2. Shoot me a message and let me know what you've reviewed and what your idea is for me to write about!

3. Within 48 hours I will send you a paragraph describing your fantasy, if you review more clips you will have another paragraph added for each review you leave!

It's that easy! It's as simple as writing some thoughtful reviews and you'll slowly build up your very own personalized erotica story! I will have your stories updated usually in under 24 hours, but I'm saying 48 in case something personal comes up.

I'm excited to write for you guys!!

• Curvage Model

@hapax1230987 I love morphs!  As someone who does a lot of editing work myself I understand the amount of talent that goes into making a good one. I always love seeing it. :)

My only thing is I don't like other editing besides changing my weight. Some people have changed my skin color, my hair, my tattoos and some of my other more fundamental appearance characteristics to make morphs, and that makes me really uncomfortable. I like morphs that are just a representation of how fat I could become if that makes sense!

2 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

@hapax1230987 I love morphs!  As someone who does a lot of editing work myself I understand the amount of talent that goes into making a good one. I always love seeing it. :)

My only thing is I don't like other editing besides changing my weight. Some people have changed my skin color, my hair, my tattoos and some of my other more fundamental appearance characteristics to make morphs, and that makes me really uncomfortable. I like morphs that are just a representation of how fat I could become if that makes sense!

On changing skin colour, does that rule out blueberry morphs? Cause I do them a lot on my DA.

13 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

The anniversary of my 10,000 calorie stuffing is approaching. I think we need to celebrate 😈

Back when I did that video there was poor production quality, I was so slow and inexperienced in stuffing, and I didn’t give you folks any good angles of me shoving my face full.

How would you folks feel if I did a MASSIVE 15,000 calorie stuffing with funneling, full HD production, plenty of angles, and an hour or more of footage 👀
This is a DREAM clip for me to create! Let me know if I should make it happen in August!

Please make it happen love 🙏🏻 Close-ups angles of whatever you’ll be funnelling, pouring down the sides of your mouth, ohh fuckkk 🤤😳

• Curvage Model

Sorry I haven't been updating this thread as often as I should. Unfortunately my personal life has been giving me some issues lately, but always feel free to ask questions here or drop content ideas! I still love you all!

In other news. . .

250528557_DateatWonkasPromo3.thumb.jpg.b72b6a12d931fea431c7d85186c44915.jpg483102223_DateatWonkasPromo1.thumb.jpg.700ba7d1c4c3d56e600211b6856bf80c.jpg

New Blueberry Inflation now up!