• Curvage Model

Hey my darlings, here is this week's content announcements!!

Tomorrow, 07/26 - "Too Fat to Kayak!" Stuffing, belching & fat struggle story time!

07/28 - "Unexpected Blueberry Inflation" Roleplay, stuffing & blueberry inflation

07/30 - "Help Me Pick an Outfit! - Fat GF Roleplay" GFE, tight clothes & roleplay

08/01 - "My Body is Yours - Dark Feedism Fantasy" GFE, fatchat, & death feedism fantasies.

I hope you guys enjoy the set list this week. ;) Please shoot me a message if you've left new reviews so I can update your erotica! :)

• Curvage Model
On 7/8/2021 at 10:24 AM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Sexy New Gift for Reviewers!

Ever wanted your personal fantasy to come to life? Love erotica? Just review a clip of mine!

A darling follower of mine here recently asked me if he could have a couple paragraph long fantasy story written out instead of photos for a review. . .and what an amazing idea that is!

Here's how it will work ;

1. Review a clip of mine. It must be at least 3 sentences long (longer is preferred), and must be a review made after this is posted, this will not count for reviews already made. 

2. Shoot me a message and let me know what you've reviewed and what your idea is for me to write about!

3. Within 48 hours I will send you a paragraph describing your fantasy, if you review more clips you will have another paragraph added for each review you leave!

It's that easy! It's as simple as writing some thoughtful reviews and you'll slowly build up your very own personalized erotica story! I will have your stories updated usually in under 24 hours, but I'm saying 48 in case something personal comes up.

I'm excited to write for you guys!!

Re-sharing this just in case anyone new wants to know how I give my little erotica gifts. :)

17 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I also need some feedback!

My stuffings and “guided experience” videos aren’t selling well. Are those something you folks want to see less of?

More coke chug videos please! I'd rly love to see you push yourself in one by chugging as much as you can take 

19 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

My stuffings and “guided experience” videos aren’t selling well. Are those something you folks want to see less of?

I like watching the way you eat, and how much you can eat at once, so it would be a shame to see the stuffing videos go away entirely. But if you feel it would be better to do them less often, I understand!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Boab said:

More coke chug videos please! I'd rly love to see you push yourself in one by chugging as much as you can take 

Heard you loud and clear! ;)

It's looking like everyone enjoys bloats/chugging more than stuffings. At least based on sales and reviews!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Phat94 said:

I like watching the way you eat, and how much you can eat at once, so it would be a shame to see the stuffing videos go away entirely. But if you feel it would be better to do them less often, I understand!

Well here's the thing.

Stuffings are my absolute favorite thing to film. They will never go away no matter how poorly they sell, but I still have to pay my bills. I guess you guys will just start seeing less of them.

On 7/27/2021 at 12:39 PM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I think something that would sell well would be more burping RP videos. like a secretary telling me how much you like to burp and fart for me (you wouldnt have to actually fart in the vid, but i feel like theres a huge lack of clips where girls acknowledge it here)