14 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I know I literally just weighed in, but I am already thinking of next month's weigh in video. I know I will be feeling happier and healthier mentally, so I want to do something really fun!

I was thinking I would do a small clothes try on, because the last time I did an old clothing video I didn't even have stretch marks on my belly yet!! We are long overdue.

I could try it all on whilst discussing my goals and talking about my newly gained weight... It could be such a good time!

Let's make sure I eat tons and make sure I'm the fattest I can be in time for the weigh in next month!!

Your latest video is breath-taking, Rosie - you look incredible.  (I recommend everyone buys it!)

A small clothes try-on would be AMAZING.  As usual, I'd love to see a full-length view of you - we need to see more of your stunning legs!!  Pleeeeease...

And, probably no-one wants to hear this, but I'd like to confess that I just got super turned-on by the last sentence in Rosie's post above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You've done it before, but there's nothing better than stuffing "hand-held" food, like burgers or burritos. 

I think a stuffing seems more passionate when hands, rather than cutlery, are used! 

PLUS, we could get to see you "double-fisting" (clutching burgers, or whatever, in both hands!) 

PLUS with something like burgers I really like the sight of you really savagely tearing into them - taking massive, jaw-dislocatingly huge bites.  You are the prettiest feedee around and I love to see your mouth totally packed and your round cheeks bulging.  Lots of close-ups of your beautiful face.

Doing that while standing in front of a mirror, admiring your legs, your ass, your arms, your breasts...

Edit: sorry, got carried away there in Rosie fantasy-land.  I guess that's just what she does to me....

My vote goes for a pile of those normal, regular little McD burgers.

• 2 weeks later...

In a dull meeting at work today, I spent my time fantasising about Rosie.  Hope that's okay.

My fantasies morphed into ideas for videos:

-Funnelling featuring extreme close-up of your pretty face.
-You're a dowdy nerd looking at BBWs online.  You make a wish that you want to be like the beauties you're fapping to - and the next morning you wake up a glammed-up BBW!  You need to explore, show off, and feed your new body!
-Sleaze time!  During a job interview, a potential employer notices your BBW body, and asks you to strip and eat a plate of donuts - otherwise you won't get the job!
-Full-length body appreciation in a mirror, with special focus on legs, ass, and face.
-You're a shy BBW who's developed an online relationship with someone during the pandemic.  They've only ever seen you from the neck up onscreen - and now it's your first face-to-face meeting!  You're nervous about what they'll think of your BBW body, but luckily they love it - so you want to show off your body and eat for them.
-You're a BBW girlfriend; your boyfriend is loving but you suspect he doesn't want anyone to know he has a BBW for a girlfriend.  You want to wear short skirts and tight little outfits when you're out with him, and you want to meet his colleagues and friends.  "It's time to stand by me when I show myself off in public!  It's time you showed me off to your friends - or we're through!"
-Heels try-on.  Can you will wear, stand, and walk in heels?
-"Okay, I'll let you make me immobile!"  Your feeder has been begging to make you immobile for months.  You've given it a lot of thought, and have finally decided: you're going to let your feeder make you immobile.  You excitedly discuss your plans and start off by stuffing by face.

Hello Rosie, hope you're well - I have a question for you...

Are you "RosieMarieFeedee" 100% of the time?  That sounds weird - of course, you're you all the time, but what I mean is: would you say there's a difference between .......... (insert your real name there) and "RosieMarieFeedee"?  I mean, this summer, when you're doing the side-jobs you mentioned that are outside the BBW world, can "RosieMarieFeedee" be compartmentalised, or is she never far away?

Hope you don't take this question as prying into your personal life.  Ignore if you feel it is.

51 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

This is a super interesting question and I'm kind of happy you asked it so I can explain how my real life interacts with my online life.

I HATE the idea of being fake, no matter what the situation is. Whether it's interacting with followers or any person I encounter in my day to day life, the idea of not being my genuine self makes my skin crawl. That's why I don't try to maintain the whole "Perfect Model" image, and I often share with you folks my downsides, my flaws and my disadvantages. I maintain professionalism when it's needed but I never want to keep the whole "customer service" mask on toward anybody, especially in my model life. You guys get nothing but pure, unedited, sometimes grumpy Rosie. . .which might just be why I'm leaning into sides of the film industry where I don't have to interact with  many people. Haha!

This being said, I'm really not so different in real life. While I don't wave a banner saying "Hey everyone I'm a fat fetish model who eats like a barn animal everyday!" in my front yard, I'm upfront with those close enough to me to understand the fact I'm a feedee, what I do for a living and why it's enjoyable to me. With how much I work and how much time I invest into my platforms it would be impossible for those closest to me NOT to know unless I want to lie through my teeth. Obviously I don't tell my Grandma about this kind of stuff so there's some exceptions to who knows what about me - but otherwise I'm pretty much Rosie Marie Feedee 24/7, my personal and model life are nothing I hide. :)

Thanks for saying my question was interesting, and an even bigger thanks for taking the time to put together such a thoughtful, detailed answer. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you've received this annoying so-called "feedback."  I think we're really lucky to have you making your content - it's really obvious you put your heart and soul into it (as well as fantastic technical skills and professionalism).  Some people are, unfortunately, just tactless whingers.

16 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I just wanted to mention that you guys are gonna be so happy with my next weigh in ❤️
I went to the doctor a couple days ago and I literally made them weigh me twice because I was so excited (I bet the nurse thought I was nuts) 😅

One of the sexiest text-only posts ever. Love the idea of the nurse frowning disapprovingly while you were beaming with pride at your achievement!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I, too, am drawn to 3 for obvious reasons - but, on balance, I'm going for 1.  I love that sitting position - and just look at that belly nestled between your legs!  The way you're gripping that burger in both chubby hands is also tailor-made to make me roll around on the floor, gibbering insanely.  

2099108178_1846959171_Promo4.jpg.11c9d8c296367d786606c39eeae28f2d(1).thumb.jpg.b2d0905d3b945b69f4e54b9215837377.jpg

My goodness - this picture is mind-blowing.  There are curves and softness EVERYWHERE: your ballooning belly; your big thick arms; even your chubby little finger being held politely up!  And I know you're mid-bite, but just LOOK at the way your double-chin merges into your neck.

I'll give you three words: The.  Best.  Ever. 

2 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Yes, these are even the same panties 😅 My belly just won’t let them fit the way they used to.

66FBDE6A-BC91-49EF-812A-DCB32677BFDD.thumb.jpeg.7cc606d06648f98549e9388215a787ed.jpeg

My god - I mean, you were hot and beautiful before, but now you look incredibly, phenomenally, awesomely, perfectly beautiful.  It seems somehow that each added pound has been a pound of beauty, as well as literal weight.

I also love how decadent and indulged and hedonistic you look in the new photo.