• Curvage Model

@Danument Great question!

TMI for anyone who doesn’t like gas

So, my gas is 100% unplanned. Ive tried alllll the typical things that cause gas including things that make my tummy upset like dairy...

But nothing makes my farts predictable 😭💔 Trust me, I have tried! 
One of these days Ill find something to provoke it, but as things stand my farts will just be unplanned additions to videos - like the Easter vid 😅

• Curvage Model

@hapax1230987 Hello sweetheart,

1. Ive been asked my entire time doing content to do blueberry stuff, and I finally made the decision recently! I was actually really happy with how it turned out and now blueberry is one of my favorite things to make! 🥰❤️

2. Now this question is hard. I can name literally HUNDREDS of girls I dream of collabing with... Safe to say, if they’re here and a kind person - I would collab with them in a heart beat 🤣 Expect to see lots of collabs from me in the future!

• Curvage Model

@Mattlovescurves Hey Matt!

My belly tattoo is the section and article for Roe V Wade, if you’re unfamiliar you’re welcome to google what that means in terms of the United States!

I believe very strongly in protecting the rights of myself and women in my country, that’s why I have it ❤️

• Curvage Model

@Danument Oh. My. God.

You unlocked a deep movie memory, I watched that movie all the time when I was younger!  If I had the access and amenities to that level of food I’d do it in a flash 👀 I will look into it further.

I have done force funnel feeds in the past, but expect more in the future 🥰❤️ I shall link them in case you missed their release.

• Curvage Model

🎉It’s my birthday month!!🎉

If you have ever wanted to buy some of my clips, now is the time 😈

50D5C66D-00A3-4EC9-8B74-282CD607DCC4.thumb.jpeg.425064c2039ed30c3125027227fbae26.jpegC93E70BA-4A59-4BB1-9FEF-210CE8C3A541.thumb.jpeg.778513711dbc4a6ea1fc98647d986a1b.jpeg89081B38-424C-4D8D-AA04-53A5A8C95E35.thumb.jpeg.a8e3bbe6fd7b2c8ae963d178314a4c28.jpeg9FD2521A-54EE-4D37-A906-40AC9160C4E3.thumb.jpeg.9faf6a45766baaa98ceccfc824b29132.jpeg

Stuffings, weigh ins, weight gain denial, blueberry, bloats, chugs, burping, roleplay, vore, GFE, belly button play, slob, before & afters, workouts...

HD quality videos, massive variety, there’s something for everyone! 

Treat me for my birthday, check out one of my 50+ 5 star rated clips today!! 💖💖💖