2 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I know I literally just weighed in, but I am already thinking of next month's weigh in video. I know I will be feeling happier and healthier mentally, so I want to do something really fun!

I was thinking I would do a small clothes try on, because the last time I did an old clothing video I didn't even have stretch marks on my belly yet!! We are long overdue.

I could try it all on whilst discussing my goals and talking about my newly gained weight... It could be such a good time!

Let's make sure I eat tons and make sure I'm the fattest I can be in time for the weigh in next month!!

Yes Rosie, straining buttons and bursting seams 💥😳🤤

43 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I'll tell everyone right now... I have the next 30+ clips planned, including their scripts and set lists. Needless to say I did a lot of work over my vacation. LOL!

I think my plan from here on out is to inform this thread (and only this thread) of my clip plans for each coming week! So, for this coming week. . .

Sunday June 27th - The KitKatFeedee & RosieMarieFeedee blueberry clip! ;) I know we're all excited for this one! 

Tuesday June 29th - Cake Stuffing w/KitKatFeedee 

Thursday July 1st -  Two Girl Belly Intimacy 

Saturday July 3rd -  Fitness Instructors Weight Gain Denial 

Happy Season 10 GIF by The Voice

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Time to announce content for the week of July 12th! 

Monday July 12th"Dinnertime Disaster" Messy eating, demanding feedee, POV GFE

Wednesday July 14th "July Weigh In & Outgrown Clothes Try On" Part 1 & Part 2 

Friday July 16th "Worship My Growing Thighs" Twerking, domme fat chat, BBW worship

Sunday July 18th"Fat & Getting Back with My Ex" Weight gain denial, POV GFE, tiny clothes try on, & bedroom roleplay

👀🙌🏻

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

The anniversary of my 10,000 calorie stuffing is approaching. I think we need to celebrate 😈

Back when I did that video there was poor production quality, I was so slow and inexperienced in stuffing, and I didn’t give you folks any good angles of me shoving my face full.

How would you folks feel if I did a MASSIVE 15,000 calorie stuffing with funneling, full HD production, plenty of angles, and an hour or more of footage 👀
This is a DREAM clip for me to create! Let me know if I should make it happen in August!

Please make it happen love 🙏🏻 Close-ups angles of whatever you’ll be funnelling, pouring down the sides of your mouth, ohh fuckkk 🤤😳

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Sorry this is my first thread update in quite sometime, I've been having to deal with lots of personal stuff BUT I think everyone will be very pleased to hear what's next. . .

Tomorrow 08/23 I am recording my DREAM clip - a 17,000 calorie stuffing AND funneling!!

This past year of stuffing and weight gain has prepared me for my biggest piggiest day yet!

I originally went into planning this day with the goal of only eating 15k calories, but while carefully selecting each food, calculating calories, estimating how I know my body will react to different things - I ended up planning for 17,114 calories instead

You may be asking, "What can we expect from this video?", so here's the info ;

• It will be recorded tomorrow 08/23
  • I will most likely be way too out of it to edit this video immediately, so expect to see it pop up on 08/24.
  • This video will feature over an hour of footage, maybe even closer to two hours - which means I will need to divide it into parts here on Curvage so it can run properly.
  • It will feature 4 large meals and 1 massive funneling all carefully chosen to ensure I can continue the journey in the most enjoyable ways possible!
  • It will feature many different shots and changes of scenery as I slowly lose the ability to sit up right and end up plopped rightfully on my couch.
  • As always it will feature professional lighting, sound quality and camera quality.

My dream is truly coming to life tomorrow, I can't wait for you all to see!!

im horny GIF

2 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey folks,

I finished a couple hours ago and the feeling of fullness is insane. I can’t talk, I can’t type for long, I can’t sit up straight, I can’t roll over. I waddled myself to bed and haven’t accomplished anything since my last few bites!!

The footage will be here tomorrow, curvage approval process depending 👏🏼

What a woman 🤤 Great fucking effort Rosie 🙌🏻🥵

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...