19 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I also need some feedback!

My stuffings and “guided experience” videos aren’t selling well. Are those something you folks want to see less of?

I like watching the way you eat, and how much you can eat at once, so it would be a shame to see the stuffing videos go away entirely. But if you feel it would be better to do them less often, I understand!

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

@Jay Rock

Im doing great!!

I had a minor funnel malfunction that made me cry because I was afraid it wouldn’t end up working at all (don’t worry I’ll cut the Rosie panic out of the final video lol), but I fixed it and finished my funneling covered in protein shake, but still managing to get a TON of calories in! Haha

Im so excited for the rest!!

Make sure to get those calories IN you, not ON you, haha! For real though, keep it up and do your best!! I'm sure you'll be very proud of yourself once it's done! 💪

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 8:40 PM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey my loves ❤️ Which of these clip ideas appeal to you most?

"Study Partner Weight Gain Denial" - You have a long time school friend over to help study but things take a turn when she begins raiding your fridge and pantry. Soon she's forcing you to do her homework so she can eat more! You accuse her of the truth, she's gained 50lbs since last semester, and things get sticky!

"I think my boyfriend is making me fat..." - Your girlfriend has been steadily gaining weight because you've been secretly sabotaging her healthy lifestyle. When she begins to find evidence she calls you out but you're easily able to coerce her into submitting to her own hedonism, leaving you two with a very naughty happy ending.

Personally I think your roleplays are fantastic, so these two get my vote. I'm sure the Violet factory one will be spectacular, but I prefer regular fat personally. 

I'd be interested in seeing how the diet sabotage one plays out, and how you'd manage to get it to reach a happy ending... it would be different, for sure! But you do oblivious weight denial so well too.... tricky!

• 2 months later...

I like this idea of giving us teasing sneak peeks so we can anticipate the full video.

I like the delicious double belly and adorable facial expression in 1. Do I see another winning role play?

And there's no way I can deny the hypnotic jiggling of 3. Now there's a gif I could watch on loop for a long long time. Cannot wait for the full video!

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2022 at 3:28 PM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Alright friends, lay it on me…

I wanna hear all of your video ideas and needs 😈❤️

So much of what you do is a huge win!
I'm eagerly awaiting your next Pooh girl video - however long it takes for you to be happy with it.
Personally, I adore your soft spoken ASMR and Mukbang videos, I watch and listen to them a great deal, those would are my absolute favourite videos of yours. More along those lines would be deeply appreciated.
Beyond that, it's tough to say, both your videos as yourself, an enthusiastic feedee,  or "in character" are both incredible. For roleplay, I loved the Influencer waking up fat, the convincing way you acted shocked by your body was splendid. I also loved the cosplayer video - more videos in costume would be fun, maybe as a plus-size cosplayer, or as an actual character you're dressed as?
In any case, always a delight to see what you come up with next.

Thanks for answering. Well, you're definitely not the only one looking forward to seeing you in cute outfits at bigger sizes. Let's pray Kat's move goes well.

I also think the idea of Augusta being utterly unrepentant after her factory visit and humiliating Oompa Loompa musical life lesson. Considering enormous pipes and chocolate rivers aren't exactly possible, having her talk about that scene could be fun.

• 2 months later...
On 5/29/2022 at 2:24 PM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hello my sweet loves!!

I was wondering, what’s your favorite kind of clip I post? Or if you have a favorite video I have done, which one is it?

I wanna make sure I keep improving for you folks :)

It's so hard to pick just one. Both your roleplay videos, and the videos where you play yourself, are both delightful. I guess I'd have to say plenty of talking and at least a little eating certainly help it to become a favourite?

If I was going to look at the videos I've rewatched the most, it would be the ASMR stuffing and the Mukbang stuffing. Very sensual and intimate!

• 11 months later...