• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

@Bohboh No, because Im single. 🥴

In case anyone here misses my jokes and rambling about being single - just know that I am and I’m looking for a partner eventually! 🤣

Unfortunately I can’t steal @KinkyCurvyKat from 13 hours away to be my girlfriend 😅

You could always move in together and bake cupcakes everyday 😍 

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

@MrSunshine I'll make you a deal - If I'm capable of standing and moving the camera one more time, I will. BUT, no promises because I think I will be in full blown beached whale mode. 

@Tastic1 I'm glad you said that, part of me is saying I need to be better and eat more (even though I physically cannot). I appreciate you :)

A standing belly comparison would be so cool, like a before and after the meal/s. 

You will be eating a superhuman amount of food. Most people eat over several days! I am sure you are going to have an incredible day stuffing yourself silly.

6 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey folks,

I finished a couple hours ago and the feeling of fullness is insane. I can’t talk, I can’t type for long, I can’t sit up straight, I can’t roll over. I waddled myself to bed and haven’t accomplished anything since my last few bites!!

The footage will be here tomorrow, curvage approval process depending 👏🏼

Good to hear, I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Now you just need dessert...

42 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Im shocked my huntress video didn’t do well! I thought for sure you folks would go crazy over the most in depth POV I’ve ever done.

Production wise Idea say this vid had the most work put into it out of all my clips, even blueberry 👀

Vore is not really my bag but the clip looked really well put together. Sometimes it is a mystery what sells and what doesn't.

45 minutes ago, stru said:

I can't speak for others, but one of the reasons may be that 21,$ is quite heavy cost for a feeding... i know it's in long and well produced fattening, but its plauzible its getting too expensive...

The 17k series is well worth the price of admission. The quality is top notch and the quantity Rosie eats is astounding. 😍

Even considering each video in isolation from the others is a good idea. Like women without makeup eating breakfast buy Part 1. Like burps, fat chat and exposed jiggling fat buy Part 2. Like moans, struggles and pushing limits then buy Part 3. Or buy all 3 and follow her hedonistic adventure from beginning to end. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

In my next clip I’m returning to Wonka’s factory…

Ill give you folks a hint, lots of “Wonka Bars” and chocolate river sipping will be included 😈

Why don't people give Roald Dahl's other works some love. Imagine a rework of James and the Giant Peach 🍑 where "James" lives inside a giant peach and never stops eating the "house". Or Matilda where she now lives a sedentary and hedonistic lifestyle as an adult because she continued to develop her psychic powers. Or the BFG where the BFG is a BBW ensuring we have good dreams. Not complaining just an observation and some stupid ideas.

🙂

1 minute ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

@Tastic1 Something to take into consideration for sure! Just keep in mind my process for requests/ideas. :)

Haha sorry I wasn't really seriously suggesting anything and I have no idea how you would even film the ideas in reality. I was just musing on the community's fixation on one of Dahl's works while ignoring some of the others that could be bent to a feeder perspective.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...