• Curvage Model

I know I mentioned I won't be doing a Halloween clip... I decided instead to share with you something special!

"My Sex Life Since Gaining" comes out tomorrow 10/31!

273619182_MySexLifeGIF1.thumb.gif.0fccdb4356160250e5557360a6dd8539.gif1709694116_Promo2.thumb.jpg.fc4ed4daa553dcbef798bb7109e364e0.jpg1395668659_MySexLifeGIF2.thumb.gif.7e896912568228b58e1e5d1b6cc630f0.gif101408567_Promo5.thumb.jpg.f8f4f9f236dde35606f386685b81d88a.jpg

I'm so excited for you folks to hear some of these stories I've been dying to tell. ;)

14 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey folks,

Im thinking of planning another hedonism gone wild clip like my 17k calorie stuffing. But instead of doing something super planned out ahead of time and focused on the numbers - what if I did a completely on the spot clip? Here’s what I mean ;

To see just how naturally greedy I’ve become - I take an entire day to eat and chug down whatever I want when I want. No planning, completely raw, just Rosie doing whatever her heart desires no matter what it is. I’ll still total the calories throughout but it won’t be following a strict schedule or meal plan like my 17k. I think it would be super hot to let all my urges go wild for a day and see what happens!

What do you guys think? Would this be hot?

Sounds fun to me! :D 

9 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I know I mentioned I won't be doing a Halloween clip... I decided instead to share with you something special!

"My Sex Life Since Gaining" comes out tomorrow 10/31!

273619182_MySexLifeGIF1.thumb.gif.0fccdb4356160250e5557360a6dd8539.gif1709694116_Promo2.thumb.jpg.fc4ed4daa553dcbef798bb7109e364e0.jpg1395668659_MySexLifeGIF2.thumb.gif.7e896912568228b58e1e5d1b6cc630f0.gif101408567_Promo5.thumb.jpg.f8f4f9f236dde35606f386685b81d88a.jpg

I'm so excited for you folks to hear some of these stories I've been dying to tell. ;)

Awesome! I expect to be thinking "lucky sod" a LOT while watching it. 🤣

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, jj22 said:

One of my favourite things to do at the moment is watch one of Rosie's really early videos, and then immediately watch one of her newest videos.  Her gain has been absolutely beautiful and stunning!  I especially love how ROUND her face has become. 

This is the hottest thing I've heard this morning omg

On 10/30/2021 at 11:13 AM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey folks,

Im thinking of planning another hedonism gone wild clip like my 17k calorie stuffing. But instead of doing something super planned out ahead of time and focused on the numbers - what if I did a completely on the spot clip? Here’s what I mean ;

To see just how naturally greedy I’ve become - I take an entire day to eat and chug down whatever I want when I want. No planning, completely raw, just Rosie doing whatever her heart desires no matter what it is. I’ll still total the calories throughout but it won’t be following a strict schedule or meal plan like my 17k. I think it would be super hot to let all my urges go wild for a day and see what happens!

What do you guys think? Would this be hot?

Sounds awesome! Would love to see and hear about it in a clip 😍

• Curvage Model

@oxa I have a clip for you! :) I only discuss my goals and current weight in my weigh ins.

Topics in this clip ;

• Why I started gaining & when 
  • My weight gain time line (how much I gained each year and my lifestyle changes)
  • My current milestone weight
  • How my family/friends reacted
  • My doctor's reaction + health update 
  • How my life has changed since gaining (yes, including s*x life changes)
  • "Cons" + struggles of gaining 
  • Gaining goals 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey loves! Hope you’re having a fantastic November so far. :)

Just to update you guys cuz I feel like I’m not on Curvage or this thread nearly enough!!

1. I haven’t made a clip in awhile because of school! I’ve been having to do so much film stuff for school I haven’t quite had time to film my gluttony 🥲 Good news is, fall break is rolling around which means I’ll be able to record a lot!

2. I’ve still been getting up to my usual fatty shenanigans and I’ve definitely been packing on a LOT of weight. Because I’ve had so little time, my diet has been mainly cookies, ice cream, sugary coffee and fast food 🤣 Needless to say, everything is going well!

3. I love you guys and would love to hear some clip ideas you have! I have a set list of some awesome ideas you’ll all love but I want to make sure I hear everyone out ;) Please feel free to leave a suggestion in the thread or message me directly!

Anyways, much love to you all ❤️ Can’t wait to hear from you!

I'd love to see you do another funnelling vid or maybe an all-fours cake stuffing. Know you did a funnel back in August but you really have gained so much since then, I've been keeping up with you on IG and tumblr and love how much you've been packing on 😍 That belly's looking incredible. Hope school has been going well!

• Curvage Model

@lalt Lucky for you cake was in my playbooks 👀 But with the funnel I’ve been sort of fearing it. Last time I used it, it malfunctioned and spilled gainer shake ALLLL over me, my floor and my furniture 😅 

If I get a new funnel I’ll be more happy to do another funneling vid, but right now I’m scared of my current one 🤣