1 hour ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey my loves ❤️ Which of these clip ideas appeal to you most?

"Study Partner Weight Gain Denial" - You have a long time school friend over to help study but things take a turn when she begins raiding your fridge and pantry. Soon she's forcing you to do her homework so she can eat more! You accuse her of the truth, she's gained 50lbs since last semester, and things get sticky!

"I think my boyfriend is making me fat..." - Your girlfriend has been steadily gaining weight because you've been secretly sabotaging her healthy lifestyle. When she begins to find evidence she calls you out but you're easily able to coerce her into submitting to her own hedonism, leaving you two with a very naughty happy ending.

"Rosie's s*x life story time" - I tell you some stories about my new sexy experiences with a fat body. I walk you through the first time I did it with someone almost 200lbs smaller than me, experiences with other girls and of course some of the benefits in the bedroom of being BIG

"I used to model" - I take you on a trip down memory lane and review the time when I used to be a freelance model. I show you never before seen photos, try to recreate them, and chat about just how much things have changed since I was a conventionally attractive model!

"Violet returns to the factory" - This clip opens with Violet fully inflated, the oompa loompa song playing, and the end of her time in the film as she's soon juiced. Time passes, and she's now been juiced for years...despite the fear and humiliation she craves it once more. She breaks into Wonka's factory, desperately trying to seek that tasty inflation once more - resulting in an even naughtier inflation...

definitely the violet one 😄

On 10/16/2021 at 8:40 PM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey my loves ❤️ Which of these clip ideas appeal to you most?

"Study Partner Weight Gain Denial" - You have a long time school friend over to help study but things take a turn when she begins raiding your fridge and pantry. Soon she's forcing you to do her homework so she can eat more! You accuse her of the truth, she's gained 50lbs since last semester, and things get sticky!

"I think my boyfriend is making me fat..." - Your girlfriend has been steadily gaining weight because you've been secretly sabotaging her healthy lifestyle. When she begins to find evidence she calls you out but you're easily able to coerce her into submitting to her own hedonism, leaving you two with a very naughty happy ending.

Personally I think your roleplays are fantastic, so these two get my vote. I'm sure the Violet factory one will be spectacular, but I prefer regular fat personally. 

I'd be interested in seeing how the diet sabotage one plays out, and how you'd manage to get it to reach a happy ending... it would be different, for sure! But you do oblivious weight denial so well too.... tricky!

Guest reuben.diesel
On 10/11/2021 at 6:08 PM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

So I found this image.

9B4D6625-2852-4514-A898-F9BCE323DE73.thumb.jpeg.07729780da82d849e76f2e457a9a29ab.jpeg
I’ve been a pear shape my entire life but with my recent gain I think I’m an Orange 🍊 

7E99D441-D375-48E1-98F2-5C2F136C3263.thumb.jpeg.f409ad1cef785b886914695742f613cb.jpeg

What do you folks think? ;)

I think you look amazing! 😍😍

• Curvage Model

New clip arriving as soon as the admins approve it! 

"Your Fat Study Partner", a whopping 21 minute long hedonism extravaganza! 

564071201_YourFatStudyPartnerGIF2Fixed.thumb.gif.49d316dc02aed98846d2c4a4bb11d51b.gif1707387282_YourFatStudyPartnerGIF1.thumb.gif.f0b1bd0f3aa5febdb0f1642d34cced5d.gif354416744_YourFatStudyPartnerGIF3Fixed.thumb.gif.8699d313ed712fc30ba41611ae09e679.gif

You invite your ex-track star friend over to study. You begin to notice how fat she has gotten when she begins to raid your fridge and pantry, eating everything in sight! It's clear she has become ultra lazy, even trying to get you to do her homework. But you become seduced and blackmailed into doing her bidding after she discovers  your secret...

961672342_YourFatStudyPartnerGIF4Fixed.thumb.gif.95cd7d4fbf77564750a20884cc225eba.gif671315427_YourFatStudyPartnerGIF5.thumb.gif.02a0ed5b371dad0118401ccb3f5f40d9.gif

In this clip ;

Schoolgirl Roleplay | Stuffing | Bimbo Roleplay | Belly Play | Teasing | Hedonism

• Curvage Model

@Learn2$ELL Review one, get one!
For anyone who doesn't know ;

Every time I post a new clip, for a limited time I give anyone who leaves a thorough 5 star review a FREE clip of their choice. Literally any of my clips you can have for free as long as you leave a nice review before the deal ends. :) I also have a cheaper intro price that ends when the ROGO deal ends, so it's smart to grab my clips that you want ASAP after their release!

• Curvage Model

Hey folks,

Im thinking of planning another hedonism gone wild clip like my 17k calorie stuffing. But instead of doing something super planned out ahead of time and focused on the numbers - what if I did a completely on the spot clip? Here’s what I mean ;

To see just how naturally greedy I’ve become - I take an entire day to eat and chug down whatever I want when I want. No planning, completely raw, just Rosie doing whatever her heart desires no matter what it is. I’ll still total the calories throughout but it won’t be following a strict schedule or meal plan like my 17k. I think it would be super hot to let all my urges go wild for a day and see what happens!

What do you guys think? Would this be hot?