• Curvage Model

In addition to my last post above ^

I may start straying away from "beloved character" content. While you folks LOVED Winnie the Pooh & Violet Beauregarde, I have also received an unbelievable amount of backlash. Even though those two videos have been posted for weeks now I'm still receiving borderline hate mail about how I portrayed the characters or how I decided to create the video. 

"You didn't make it close enough to the original scene."

"You need to re-do the video and add ____"

"You should have said this line and used their voice"

"You should just remake the video and do A B & C better"

"It wasn't authentic."

"You should purchase 'props way beyond anyone's price range' and do this better"

"You need to do *insert something literally impossible from a filming standpoint here* next time"

"It should have ended with a n*de twist instead of being Curvage friendly"

ETC.

It's VERY tiring for me. I work extremely hard on my content and to have near constant "suggestions" that air on the side of demands from loyal fans of these beloved characters... It's too much. I can't please EVERYONE no matter what I do and while I'm open to suggestions of how to improve, I can't be attacked by a fan base for not suiting their precise needs whilst catering to 1000s of people at a time.

I would love to do more with Pooh, Violet and other famous feedism characters but I physically and mentally can't do this to myself again unless the behavior of the customer's requesting these clips improve.

Again, I'm human. Not the fap wizard.

Sorry to hear you've received this annoying so-called "feedback."  I think we're really lucky to have you making your content - it's really obvious you put your heart and soul into it (as well as fantastic technical skills and professionalism).  Some people are, unfortunately, just tactless whingers.

Guest savethebees

I'm so sorry to hear there are people who have been causing you a lot of stress over your videos. It's really not fucking cool to harass people in any way, but especially not cool since you're creating content for all us to enjoy. Whoever's harassing you with hate mail repeatedly is trash, straight up.

I'm disappointed that you'll be taking some time away from those characters (or dropping them altogether), but I understand why and still support you cause mentally health is more important at the end of the day. And like someone said above, you totally put your heart and soul into everything you do, so thank you for that. And thanks again for that first Pooh video though cause it really was amazing! 😊

• Curvage Model

New Clip "Making Love to Food" is up tomorrow, and it gets awfully naughty ;)

530114392_Gif1.thumb.gif.1290cb51ca5dac5dfc828a45cbc7d5c0.gif1461990035_Gif2.thumb.gif.3b57f9910f9e33f582f394c2373d1212.gif

Arguably as inappropriate as I can possibly be without making the Curvage admins mad! 😅🤣 As always there will be a free clip deal and cheaper intro price when it's released!

1880501253_Gif3.thumb.gif.1fa8bc536747f8597b762e73aaadeb0a.gif1934199934_Gif4.thumb.gif.f80e0aa5da1f99519ac0942b234d1e1e.gif

In this clip ;

Stuffing & Sensual Eating | Loud Burps | GFE & Sexy Gaining Chat | Breeding & HuCow | Oil & Body Play | Skimpy (borderline Curvage inappropriate) Outfits | Moaning & Naughty Eating | Countless Camera Angles & Views

• Curvage Model

I'm also in the middle of conjuring a "Weight Gain Tell-All" video where I divulge everything about my gain!

-Why and when did I begin gaining

-My current weight (and how much I've gained total)

-How my life has changed day-to-day

-My doctor's response and health concerns

-My family and friend's responses (there's some juicy details I need to share)

-Biggests pros and cons of my gain

-My goals and plans moving forward

If there's anything I didn't mention on this list that you think I should talk about in this clip PLEASE let me know. :)

8 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I'm also in the middle of conjuring a "Weight Gain Tell-All" video where I divulge everything about my gain!

If there's anything I didn't mention on this list that you think I should talk about in this clip PLEASE let me know. :)

Oh my, this video sounds amazing! Maybe a bit about what hot fat situations you hope to fix nd yourself in in the future?

10 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

maybe how your sex life has changed

16 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I just wanted to mention that you guys are gonna be so happy with my next weigh in ❤️
I went to the doctor a couple days ago and I literally made them weigh me twice because I was so excited (I bet the nurse thought I was nuts) 😅

One of the sexiest text-only posts ever. Love the idea of the nurse frowning disapprovingly while you were beaming with pride at your achievement!

• Curvage Model

New clip "You've Made Me SO Fat!" is coming tomorrow!!

357717996_YouveMadeMeSoFat!GIF1.thumb.gif.4218dafa2b599c7aaa5ad1880e1740c0.gif812614643_YouveMadeMeSoFat!GIF2.thumb.gif.c20dd065d069bb4c38aed6977c5461dd.gif97892773_YouveMadeMeSoFat!GIF3.thumb.gif.31d103723c6267473279667611657f98.gif1808148709_YouveMadeMeSoFat!GIF4.thumb.gif.cbd34436ec00e14aab7cd0cba3c9e34d.gif

You made the decision 4 months ago to allow your feedee to stay home and grow full time. In this time she has stopped going to the gym, began eating whatever she wants, and of course - pleasing you in anyway possible. ;) Today while waiting for you to get home, she decided to try on some old clothes to surprise you... But the second you walk in the door you get more than just a little surprise when she decides she's hungry for more than just food...