47 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

@Jay Rock

Im doing great!!

I had a minor funnel malfunction that made me cry because I was afraid it wouldn’t end up working at all (don’t worry I’ll cut the Rosie panic out of the final video lol), but I fixed it and finished my funneling covered in protein shake, but still managing to get a TON of calories in! Haha

Im so excited for the rest!!

Make sure to get those calories IN you, not ON you, haha! For real though, keep it up and do your best!! I'm sure you'll be very proud of yourself once it's done! 💪

• Curvage Model

@ExponentialGrowth No actually I’m behind!

The goal was to be on my fourth meal by now but between being a slow eater, napping and funnel malfunctions I’m only on 3/5 😅

But I’m also not rushing myself - that will lead to eating less if I feel too much pressure

• Curvage Model

Apparently naps are the ultimate route to digestion for me.

I was told to walk around/stay active to get the food I eat to process… but I couldn’t stand up straight after breakfast so I’ve been napping between meals 😅

It works! Waking up hungry everytime

11 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

@Kysmith247 It has not!

Unless it’s loud when Im napping I can’t feel or hear any noise erupting.

To be fair it’s so stuffed right now I can’t imagine even a little noise escaping. 🤣

Lol true there must be no empty space in your digestive system to carry the noise! If it does get loud later when the food is broken down more please let us hear 😉 

• Curvage Model

Hey folks,

I finished a couple hours ago and the feeling of fullness is insane. I can’t talk, I can’t type for long, I can’t sit up straight, I can’t roll over. I waddled myself to bed and haven’t accomplished anything since my last few bites!!

The footage will be here tomorrow, curvage approval process depending 👏🏼

6 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey folks,

I finished a couple hours ago and the feeling of fullness is insane. I can’t talk, I can’t type for long, I can’t sit up straight, I can’t roll over. I waddled myself to bed and haven’t accomplished anything since my last few bites!!

Good to hear, I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Now you just need dessert...

51 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey folks,

I am so incredibly excited to pick this clip up tomorrow! I can't wait to see how bloated and greedy you are! And I can only imagine the burps! ❤️

2 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Hey folks,

What a woman 🤤 Great fucking effort Rosie 🙌🏻🥵

• Curvage Model

It has come out to about 1 hour of footage. I decided to cut out parts where I zone out to chew one bite for several minutes - which was a good extra hour of the video. 

I will still have to release it in two parts for Curvage because otherwise the file size will be toooo large with the production quality 😅

Otherwise, I woke up this morning feeling full still. It feels like I need to just sit down and bask like a beached whale still ❤️ I will make sure that clip gets out today!

Guest Blacky
22 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Guys I won’t lie… Im so nervous that you folks won’t like the video 😅

I don’t know why, but I’m worried I’ll somehow disappoint 😭

You won't don't be worried😀😅🥰