• Curvage Model

Alright everyone here is my current set list I have planned. Please hit me with any other ideas!

Solo Video Ideas

• Augustus Gloop Roleplay
  • Secretary Blueberry 
  • Gassy Burping Fat Chat

Kit Kat Feedee Collab Ideas

• Dual Burping Blueberry - One of us is opposed to becoming a blueberry so there's some blueberry denial mixed in!
  • Birthday Burps & Spankings - 22 burps, 22 spankings. ;)
  • Birthday Cake Party!
  • Ditzy fitness instructor weight gain denial & teasing
  • Forced Coke & Mentos bloat - Picture Kat making me swallow mento after mento and holding my face while I chug soda ;)
  • Kat & Rosie in a bath tub together. . .I'll leave the rest to your imagination ;)
  • Trying on each other's clothes - body comparison 
  • Eating contest! @kitkatfeedee hit me us with your idea for what kind of food you want to challenge me with!
  • Double belly button video - lotttsss of belly button exploration!
  • Kat & Rosie vore - Will we be eating someone or will one of us be eating each other?

• Curvage Model

I haven't done a clothing try on in forever, and at this point it's sinful LOL! @crispyss

KitKatFeedee & I wanted to do a "try-on eachother's clothes" video, I'd love to see my booty squish into her jeans. ;)

@Blackhawks I know Kat mentioned she wanted me to be apart of her monthly Kat Chat videos, that might be perfect!

• Curvage Model

Weigh in, BMI, Doctor Response and Weight Goals. . .Need I say more?

I have come to the startling realization that my weight gain is OUT OF CONTROL! Come with me and find out why, what my doctor has to say, and what I plan to do about it all in my June 2021 weigh in!

• Curvage Model

I know I literally just weighed in, but I am already thinking of next month's weigh in video. I know I will be feeling happier and healthier mentally, so I want to do something really fun!

I was thinking I would do a small clothes try on, because the last time I did an old clothing video I didn't even have stretch marks on my belly yet!! We are long overdue.

I could try it all on whilst discussing my goals and talking about my newly gained weight... It could be such a good time!

Let's make sure I eat tons and make sure I'm the fattest I can be in time for the weigh in next month!!

2 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I know I literally just weighed in, but I am already thinking of next month's weigh in video. I know I will be feeling happier and healthier mentally, so I want to do something really fun!

I was thinking I would do a small clothes try on, because the last time I did an old clothing video I didn't even have stretch marks on my belly yet!! We are long overdue.

I could try it all on whilst discussing my goals and talking about my newly gained weight... It could be such a good time!

Let's make sure I eat tons and make sure I'm the fattest I can be in time for the weigh in next month!!

Yes Rosie, straining buttons and bursting seams 💥😳🤤

14 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Your latest video is breath-taking, Rosie - you look incredible.  (I recommend everyone buys it!)

A small clothes try-on would be AMAZING.  As usual, I'd love to see a full-length view of you - we need to see more of your stunning legs!!  Pleeeeease...

And, probably no-one wants to hear this, but I'd like to confess that I just got super turned-on by the last sentence in Rosie's post above.

• Curvage Model

hog_tie_funnel_promo_2.thumb.gif.a5790d4087d35bab83bb9669b3c65a1c.gif

Hog tied, funnel fed 4000+ calories, then left jiggly and defenseless on the bed moaning like the hog I am.

1127333029_HogTieFunnelPromo1.thumb.jpg.00bfb197348353e7721a93133bd6ec2e.jpg

Get a good idea of how obese I am - I give you a great view of my body before the funnel, giving you shots of my belly, booty, and my fat body restrained into a hog tie position. . . 

842803763_HogTieFunnelPromo3.thumb.jpg.6a5a67774e63d7832d07f063264091f5.jpg

Funneled - The funnel is shoveled into my mouth multiple times until I can no longer take anymore calories, breaking my belly's limit. But we aren't done after the funneling.

262593319_HogTieFunnelPromo5.thumb.jpg.f930f156bdd3906d342fb4a6eea99f3c.jpg1016667842_HogTieFunnelPromo4.thumb.jpg.3f2f3d02b57038842049a255c9940f21.jpg

Still bound - I'm pushed over like defenseless breeding swine, left to wiggle and squirm in my restraints covered in gainer shake with a big round bloated belly. . .I moan and sigh, the mission now completed.