• Curvage Model

Alright everyone here is my current set list I have planned. Please hit me with any other ideas!

Solo Video Ideas

• Augustus Gloop Roleplay
  • Secretary Blueberry 
  • Gassy Burping Fat Chat

Kit Kat Feedee Collab Ideas

• Dual Burping Blueberry - One of us is opposed to becoming a blueberry so there's some blueberry denial mixed in!
  • Birthday Burps & Spankings - 22 burps, 22 spankings. ;)
  • Birthday Cake Party!
  • Ditzy fitness instructor weight gain denial & teasing
  • Forced Coke & Mentos bloat - Picture Kat making me swallow mento after mento and holding my face while I chug soda ;)
  • Kat & Rosie in a bath tub together. . .I'll leave the rest to your imagination ;)
  • Trying on each other's clothes - body comparison 
  • Eating contest! @kitkatfeedee hit me us with your idea for what kind of food you want to challenge me with!
  • Double belly button video - lotttsss of belly button exploration!
  • Kat & Rosie vore - Will we be eating someone or will one of us be eating each other?

• Curvage Model

I haven't done a clothing try on in forever, and at this point it's sinful LOL! @crispyss

KitKatFeedee & I wanted to do a "try-on eachother's clothes" video, I'd love to see my booty squish into her jeans. ;)

@Blackhawks I know Kat mentioned she wanted me to be apart of her monthly Kat Chat videos, that might be perfect!

• Curvage Model

Weigh in, BMI, Doctor Response and Weight Goals. . .Need I say more?

I have come to the startling realization that my weight gain is OUT OF CONTROL! Come with me and find out why, what my doctor has to say, and what I plan to do about it all in my June 2021 weigh in!

• Curvage Model

I know I literally just weighed in, but I am already thinking of next month's weigh in video. I know I will be feeling happier and healthier mentally, so I want to do something really fun!

I was thinking I would do a small clothes try on, because the last time I did an old clothing video I didn't even have stretch marks on my belly yet!! We are long overdue.

I could try it all on whilst discussing my goals and talking about my newly gained weight... It could be such a good time!

Let's make sure I eat tons and make sure I'm the fattest I can be in time for the weigh in next month!!

2 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

I know I literally just weighed in, but I am already thinking of next month's weigh in video. I know I will be feeling happier and healthier mentally, so I want to do something really fun!

I was thinking I would do a small clothes try on, because the last time I did an old clothing video I didn't even have stretch marks on my belly yet!! We are long overdue.

I could try it all on whilst discussing my goals and talking about my newly gained weight... It could be such a good time!

Let's make sure I eat tons and make sure I'm the fattest I can be in time for the weigh in next month!!

Yes Rosie, straining buttons and bursting seams 💥😳🤤

14 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Your latest video is breath-taking, Rosie - you look incredible.  (I recommend everyone buys it!)

A small clothes try-on would be AMAZING.  As usual, I'd love to see a full-length view of you - we need to see more of your stunning legs!!  Pleeeeease...

And, probably no-one wants to hear this, but I'd like to confess that I just got super turned-on by the last sentence in Rosie's post above.

Guest yeah123

my request would be that after the coke and mentos funnel, @kitkatfeedee decides that you have not expanded enough.  She ties you up, and then funnels weight gain shake into your already bloated tummy to check your "capacity" limits.  Would be super hot!! calls you a cow, etc. 

• Curvage Model

hog_tie_funnel_promo_2.thumb.gif.a5790d4087d35bab83bb9669b3c65a1c.gif

Hog tied, funnel fed 4000+ calories, then left jiggly and defenseless on the bed moaning like the hog I am.

1127333029_HogTieFunnelPromo1.thumb.jpg.00bfb197348353e7721a93133bd6ec2e.jpg

Get a good idea of how obese I am - I give you a great view of my body before the funnel, giving you shots of my belly, booty, and my fat body restrained into a hog tie position. . . 

842803763_HogTieFunnelPromo3.thumb.jpg.6a5a67774e63d7832d07f063264091f5.jpg

Funneled - The funnel is shoveled into my mouth multiple times until I can no longer take anymore calories, breaking my belly's limit. But we aren't done after the funneling.

262593319_HogTieFunnelPromo5.thumb.jpg.f930f156bdd3906d342fb4a6eea99f3c.jpg1016667842_HogTieFunnelPromo4.thumb.jpg.3f2f3d02b57038842049a255c9940f21.jpg

Still bound - I'm pushed over like defenseless breeding swine, left to wiggle and squirm in my restraints covered in gainer shake with a big round bloated belly. . .I moan and sigh, the mission now completed.