• Curvage Model

@Haroldsmith407 
As I’ve said many times before, farting is never guaranteed and can’t be planned for me.

If it happens on camera, of course it will be left in. BUT, I physically cannot force them or plan them for a video.

I have tried all kinds of gas causing foods to try and promote them for filming, but it has yet to work.

Please do not expect something that may or may not happen, as much as I want to I can’t have the bar set too high for me to reach.

• Curvage Model

💖Good & Bad News💖

Bad news first - I’ve been really struggling with my depression. I’ve been incapable of getting myself dressed and out of bed long enough to film. I always try to be honest with you folks, and this has just been my reality lately. I was able to get up and get moving today which is a good sign for my good news. . . 

Good news - I’m leaving this coming week for my unannounced collab 😉 I will be filming with an absolutely gorgeous model, and immediately after this trip I will be leaving to visit @kitkatfeedee for another collab!!
Needless to say, even though I have had a slow start this month I will be producing so much HOT content you will not be disappointed 😈

Thank you for being patient and understanding, you being here has been my life line and your kindness has not gone unnoticed! 

Guest Boab
On 6/1/2021 at 3:51 PM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Good morning everyone!

E54D302D-B2BB-4825-94EF-3E17C8FDE5BC.thumb.jpeg.63d050872e3f7d827160b40b8ec6cdf9.jpegF4CCE1E1-ADFF-4063-B6A7-6A92044C2DDB.thumb.jpeg.f727245f674778bbea7d76136cd1d37d.jpeg

Sooooo out of my suggestions for content I have...

-Augustus Gloop roleplay

-Force chug/funnel

-An *attempt* at farting

-Ditzy weight gain denial

-Weigh in/BMI chat/doctor discussion.

Anything you wanna add?

Force fed 2 litres of coke straight from the bottle

On 6/3/2021 at 3:28 AM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Sooooo.... Imma be playing with @kitkatfeedee on my birthday this year on the 15th 👀

1. Suggest some birthday themed video ideas

2. Buy some clips so I can afford the travel to her! 

Oooh maybe a same size vore scenario? Either one of you eating the other would be awesome! I'm glad to see that blueberry inflation is on the table!

Also just saw one of your more recent posts, hope you feel in a better state of mind soon, depression is so difficult to cope with especially when it comes in bouts. Hang in there!

• Curvage Model

I am back Curvage, and I am ready to please. ;)
Coming tomorrow. . .

Fat_Secretary_Blackmail_promo_2.thumb.gif.edf65a9abf8f93a58955c400b5103710.gif

You finally call out your secretary for her weight gain, but she knows you like how fat she has gotten. Instead of writing her up for poor job performance, she is ready to expose you - knowing you LOVE her growing body!

1901078434_FatSecretaryBlackmailPromo3.thumb.jpg.0e68430049a241cdb4f8e7e34dd9bb85.jpg

You call her out - Your secretary is giving you the run down on the last of your appointments for the day, but you notice something sticking out of her extra tight dress. . .It's a candy bar! You finally have an opportunity to explain how her weight gain has been effecting her job performance. . .and before you can write her up she is prepared to clap back.

68845678_FatSecretaryBlackmailPromo1.thumb.jpg.71bbd5d561d5af667845ccb3a4f37ae6.jpg

Revenge - Your secretary recalls how you looked her up and down at the company Christmas Party, she knows you LOVE the way she has gained weight, and she has no problem telling corporate that you were undressing her with your eyes that faithful night. You go silent. . .She has no problem rubbing it in your face that she KNOWS you LOVE her obese body!

1244423205_FatSecretaryBlackmailPromo4.thumb.jpg.1161237189e9fa4b98fe7236bebf047f.jpg

The grand finale - She chows down on her candy bar and strips out of her dress to expose her jiggly softness. . .Tempting you and beckoning you to her. 

• Curvage Model

@dania201 I really appreciate this ❤️ As many of you know I’m very cocky about making sure I post consistently and keep up with everything. I’m SO excited to be back on my game again.

@jackal27 Expect lots of sexy secretary stuff, I have many MANY ideas 👀

@nakedfrankbeamer Lord you are gonna have a good time with this clip tomorrow 😈💖

I love how you inhabit these characters so well; it's obvious how much you love this pudgy body of yours when you pretend so winkingly like you don't, if that makes sense.

Also your butt is phenomenal. And the ink as political statement. And your face. YOU'RE HOT