You shared personal information thanks for trusting us with it. I cant wait to see your journey where it take you and get to know you better. I love your growing body shape adding more curves and figure on this journey, you look beautiful with growing confidence. thanks again and take care.

• Curvage Model

@Danument Great question!

TMI for anyone who doesn’t like gas

So, my gas is 100% unplanned. Ive tried alllll the typical things that cause gas including things that make my tummy upset like dairy...

But nothing makes my farts predictable 😭💔 Trust me, I have tried! 
One of these days Ill find something to provoke it, but as things stand my farts will just be unplanned additions to videos - like the Easter vid 😅

• Curvage Model

@hapax1230987 Hello sweetheart,

1. Ive been asked my entire time doing content to do blueberry stuff, and I finally made the decision recently! I was actually really happy with how it turned out and now blueberry is one of my favorite things to make! 🥰❤️

2. Now this question is hard. I can name literally HUNDREDS of girls I dream of collabing with... Safe to say, if they’re here and a kind person - I would collab with them in a heart beat 🤣 Expect to see lots of collabs from me in the future!

• Curvage Model

@Mattlovescurves Hey Matt!

My belly tattoo is the section and article for Roe V Wade, if you’re unfamiliar you’re welcome to google what that means in terms of the United States!

I believe very strongly in protecting the rights of myself and women in my country, that’s why I have it ❤️

11 hours ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Soooo...

How about my belly in tight dresses? 👀

05476B94-084C-4BD4-A51F-BDAE46CB3D75.thumb.jpeg.a514f38b094392441211e1ff9ba5f37a.jpeg851C76D4-FD02-4820-89EE-45FF2E77162E.thumb.jpeg.b8edeaa82908cf2a548925d3e5e3bdbc.jpeg

Feel free to ask me anything BTW!

1 hour ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

Quick question guys...

I went to the doctor the other day, should I make a vid about some of the stuff they said pertaining to my weight? 👀

3DBEFA99-3BE5-4556-B8BD-CB086EB286E8.thumb.jpeg.b1a582a3002ea8478309b87a92c97014.jpeg5F0E4128-3372-4492-98D4-8A3540DB2A4F.thumb.jpeg.5bf262fb50a7ce29147efddeca98d8c4.jpeg

Any thing that shows off your gorgeous belly, and the rest of your stunning curves,  is a very good thing...a very good thing indeed.:wub:

34 minutes ago, RosieMarieFeedee said:

HEY PARTY PEOPLE,

If anyone ever has content ideas please throw them at me. Im always happy to hear what everyone is fantasizing about 🥰❤️

love your ditzy fitness instructor roleplay. More of her, please! Hottest trainer in town.