Found a woman who wants to get fat for me

WatermelonMan

Met her on Facebook in a group, we instantly connected, took it off FB and into Snapchat and...before long, we both had feelings for each other.

She is chubby, about 180 pounds, cute as a button, way younger than me, and these enormous, ripe, round, well-shaped boobs, which she sooned showed me. Holy shit! Jackpot - like, wow...like Hooters.

Started making sexy talk, like "I love your little belly!" and "I want to feed you ice cream." 

She totally went along with it.

Then it was whispering "You're so chubby, you're so plump, so adorable!"

That was fine, too.

Then: "Would you ever want me to feed you?"

"OMG, I would LOVE that! No one ever said such things about my belly before, ever."

And, finally, after a hot two-hour exhange of mutual attraction where she said "I want to kiss your face for hours" I said-

"Would you ever let me feed you until you were stuffed, full to capacity?"

"Hell, yes!!!!"

"You're gonna get fat, though."

"Who cares? That's ok with me."

Holy shit...stay tuned. She is long distance, but...how many times do you meet someone and it goes this way?

"Yes, I'll get fat."

I stopped short of saying "How would you feel about 50 pounds?" Or whatever number one picks.

One must proceed slowly.

But this might be the one. 

Ok, false alarm..

She is severely bi-polar (by her own admission) and likes to send 12 videos in a row of the dog running after a toy, which of course everyone loves to look at because there isn't enough content out there of people just turning on a camera at a cat or dog just lying there, or eating, or popping their head up, etc. "Surely my friends want to see this - for the 25th time!" 

Gently, gently, lol...

Lives at home, does not work due to disability, has mental issues (also by her own admission - has been in an institution) and there you go.

Still a lovely person, funny, witty, deserves good things including someone who loves her chubby self, but at this point in my life I have most definitely had enough of the mentally ill, the unstable, the unfortunate people who are, like me, just trying to make their way in the world but not doing very well at it.

"With compassion."

• 2 months later...