What’s the appeal of Burping Videos?

NocturnalDevotion

• Curvage Model

I had a request to do a burping video and I don’t really get why anyone would find that sexy or appealing, but I think that is important to understand in order to make a quality video.  If anyone understands why they like it (I know sometimes we like things and don’t know why) I would love to hear your thoughts.  When I searched content there were over 200 pages of comments and videos on it so it must be far more popular than I thought!

***Please stay on topic***

I don’t know if this is helpful. There was a fetish model named Kimberly Marvel who attended “Fetish -Con” frequently (an annual meeting, usually held in Florida I believe). She has since left fetish modeling, but she was into all sorts of fetishes: vore, burping, weight gain, cosplay and several types of embarrassment fetishes e.g.pants wetting, for instance. She often used burping in her weight gain vids, initially seeming to be embarrassed, but as she did more of it she almost seemed to really get into it. I didn’t find it particularly erotic, I was more into the weight gain vids (lol) !! However, Kimberly was initially a fashion model, and was almost always glammed up and very stylish.

Currently, we on Curvage have the example of Bella Abbondanza who has made burping and hiccups a prominent part of her videos. I have to qualify this by saying I have actually never purchased any of her vids, just lurking and occasionally reacting or replying to posts. Again, I don’t find it particularly erotic, but her consumption of large amounts of food and booze are a turn on for me, as well as her general playful attitude towards her increasing size. 
    I do find it “cute” (and endearing I guess) when a woman shows embarrassment though after burping. (Example: Mal Malloy)

Even true in real life !!  😉

Edited by cycling1951
Add

Personally there’s a few layers.

one it’s out of the ordinary to hear a hot woman burp really loud. Since it’s unladylike theres just something so arousing to me about women letting out huge belches or farts.

it’s also a big signifier of how much someone has eaten, seeing a woman eat a ton of food and then have to relieve the pressure through burps is so incredible.

if the embarrassment isn’t your vibe I know a lot of people into burps find it hot for a woman to be super proud of burping despite it being unladylike 

16 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I had a request to do a burping video and I don’t really get why anyone would find that sexy or appealing, but I think that is important to understand in order to make a quality video.  If anyone understands why they like it (I know sometimes we like things and don’t know why) I would love to hear your thoughts.  When I searched content there were over 200 pages of comments and videos on it so it must be far more popular than I thought!

Hey!! then I'll explain my personal opinion: In my opinion there are two types of fetish, one related only to the burps female in itself and one related to Belly stuffing, weight gain etc. I am part of both categories I think ahaha, because I like that a girl burps (I can't tell you why, perhaps because it contrasts with your gentle bearing) obviously always in private and not in public; but a girl who all becomes even more beautiful when she eats or gains weight or even when she drinks enough, because it is the "concretization" of the act, like unbuttoning your jeans. I don't know if you find it disgusting or not, I, I repeat, I find it exciting and also a gesture of confidence. Sure it's a bit unusual fetish but a fetish is unusual in itself for those who don't like that particular thing (for example, I wonder what's so beautiful about looking at female feet, yet it's much more common than burps or belly stuffing; every person has their own fixations) I think it's a harmless fetish. Having said that, if you want to bring this type of content, we could only be happy; if you don't feel like it, that's not a problem, we support you as always. Excuse the personal and embarrassing question, if you don't want to answer, don't worry, on the contrary I apologize in advance for the confidence: do you usually burp? That is, is it easy for you, or can't you / you never want to do it? For example, I don't know how to make them, I don't. Sorry for writing so much. PS: how do you always look prettier? ☺️

Guest LikeEmThicc2
On 5/28/2021 at 8:57 AM, NogutNoglory said:

As someone who likes women burping and farting in videos, I think it's because it shows just how gluttonous and out of control your eating habits have become. Like you've stuffed yourself so much you can't even bother with "manners" anymore. The best videos are when a model just casually burps or farts loudly in the middle of eating. Hopefully that answers your question.