Female Weight Gain Problem

Lizz092

Hello I'm a lady from Sweden that want help with weight gain.

A little backstory:
Some 3 years ago my boyfriend confessed to me that he like larger women. So I (at that time) was around normal built or maybe on the chubby side of the spectrum. It came as a little shock back then, but I agreed and promised him to raise my weight for him. So the conclusion ofcourse was to ate more. At the beginning it was not that hard, I gained more weight over the months.
So I hit around 80kg / 176lbs and I seemed not to be able to gain more, nothing happened eventhough I ate what I thought (more).
I should add I am 168cm / 5'6" and the initial goal here is 103kg / 225lbs.
I am struggling with eating as of today, I'm a slow eater compared to my boyfriend and  I feel nausea as soon I eat more than a regular portion and I have super difficulties even stuffing myself. So sometimes I end up on the toilet and puking because I've eaten too much.
How do I overcome all of this and what should I eat to gain weight?

You who have dedicated your life to gain weight how does your daily life looks like? How many calories is needed to gain weight on a continuous pace for my weight and length?
I really want every help that I can get here so I am looking at you weight gain women here on this forum for tips and tricks and hopefully a helping hand regarding meals, daily life etc.

Yes I think you also need women from this forum to send you lots of pictures and videos — this way you'll know what people look like when they gain weight. And lots of stories of their gaining. Am I right?

To be fair, I came across this forum by chance. Neither my boyfriend or myself are "true" feedee/feeder. Just the recent couple of days I came across this words and habits and lifestyles by serching for tips and tricks due to my difficulties. And we have no kink for such a thing, It is just plain and simple my boyfriends preference is for larger women.

Guest BHMZach

If you’re just sorta starting off don’t go all in, take it slow, it’s just like working out you wouldn’t walk up to the weight rack and slap on 500 lbs to a deadlift bar just starting out, just like a weight lifter might get hurt you might waste calories or hurt yourself pushing to hard to fast, you wanna push yourself but within reason. It will come naturally, and you won’t even think about how much you eat. 

First thing first: I also have ADD and use drugs for it, and it affects my appetite.. I think that is part of the reason. But does depression and similar negative emotions also affects metabolism etc. Cuz I've felt shit the past half year due to IRL-stuff? 

I also tend to forget about eating sometimes, do you need to compensate it the day after or how does it work?

I guess I have not focused enough "die hard" to reach my goal, but you mentioned "take it slow". Believe me three years w/o a gain is definitely slow in my opinion. So what is the next step? If there are any threads about cooking meals for weight gain you can adress them here, that would be much apreciated

Guest high

You can get a surplus of calories by eating large meals or grazing the whole day. Since you fill up quickly, you might want to eat small but throughout the whole day. Since your stomach space is limited, go for higher calorie items. 

Liquids also are digested well and fast- try shakes (with maltodextrin added, not protein).

Good luck!