• Curvage Model

All of these GIFs and the screenshots above are from a filming session done earlier this week. Unfortunately some files got corrupted so I can't create a full video from the footage but there are some moments that were too good to pass up for GIFs........soooooo my loss is your gain.......well I guess that's not exactly true.....I'm gaining no matter what 😅

belly play gif.gif

donut gif.gif

Sippy_GIF.gif

• Curvage Model

After a long day at work I stopped for some local fast food tonight (Kelly's Roast Beef) because I'm hungry NOW and ordering in wasn't going to cut it. I still had to wait in the drive through and by the time I finally got my food I just had to pull off into the parking lot and eat it right then! Please forgive the low quality car pictures 🐷

20210521_211909.jpg

20210521_213055.jpg

• Curvage Model

📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼📼Its time to celebrate!!!!!🥳

I'm back after having to take a break, but to celebrate me posting again, I'm running a 50% off sale of my most popular past clips!!! This weekend ONLY!!!!! Come Sunday at midnight, they go back to regular price! Get some of my hottest FATTEST content for half the cost!

Love you guys, and remember, every cent goes to keeping me curvy! Don't forget to checkout my brand new Clip, and if you like what you see, why not leave a review! Lots of love to you! 😘

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/102668-90sbelly/

thumb-nail.jpg

Sequence 01.Still003.jpg

Sequence 01.Still001.jpg

moza_20201026_161951.jpg

Preview-5.jpg

Image3.jpg

Edited by 90sBelly
Formatting

Guest Petey
On 5/22/2021 at 1:52 PM, 90sBelly said:

I was getting ready for work today and I LOVE my belly in some fishnets so I had to stop and snag some pics for you guys 😘🐷

20210522_134341.jpg

20210522_134401.jpg

20210522_134419.jpg

20210522_134449.jpg

20210522_134531.jpg

This group of pictures made realize how big your tits are. What size are you?

• Curvage Model
On 5/27/2021 at 5:54 PM, Petey said:

This group of pictures made realize how big your tits are. What size are you?

I'm a 40DD! I've always had big boobs and I felt unproportioned when I had a smaller figure; but now I feel much more balanced with my big belly and big titties 🥰

Guest Petey
6 minutes ago, 90sBelly said:

I'm a 40DD! I've always had big boobs and I felt unproportioned when I had a smaller figure; but now I feel much more balanced with my big belly and big titties 🥰

That's another reason I love big girls. I'm a titty guy and fat girls have fat titties (most of the time).

Guest Petey

Well I think your belly looks really sexy in or out of your panties. Personally I'd love to see you in some outgrown clothes, I love it when a woman's belly hangs out of the bottom of her shirt.

• Curvage Model
On 5/29/2021 at 9:18 AM, Petey said:

Well I think your belly looks really sexy in or out of your panties. Personally I'd love to see you in some outgrown clothes, I love it when a woman's belly hangs out of the bottom of her shirt.

Oh don't worry, stay tuned soon, an outgrown video is coming, I'm just amassing all the cloths I want to show off.  The funny part is, a few of them will even be shirts of the food that made me outgrow the shirts in the first place 🤣