BHM/Male Feederism?

H12222

It's been discussed in a similar topic about trans models. The bottom line of that topic was that everyone is welcome here, and pretty much everywhere else as far as I know. A model of any combination of gender and sexual orientation usually starts by attracting fans via YouTube, instagram, or a topic on a forum such as this one. You'll notice there is a sub-forum for men that's been here for like a decade (possibly more).

• 2 weeks later...

The first thing I will tell you is that the market for this type of content is almost 100% gay. If you embrace that community and they love you back, you'll be gold. 

There are sites for people to look at fat male bodies, but no Curvage equivalent. There just isn't enough interest. As we know, beautiful women run the world. This world, that is. The world of "Here's my body! Pay me!" 

You'll also have to gain weight to stay popular, there is no two ways about it. That's hot. Even I, a straight man, really enjoy videos of guys growing enormous bellies and swollen boobs. So...50 pounds, let's go, start eatin'! 

The final thing is personality, personality, personality. The gay community isn't the straight community with it's "bro" and "dude" mentality. The gay dudes will be articulate, specific, catty and supportive - and of course vicious, but that's true of anyone who puts anything on the net.  But if they like you, as I said above, good on ya!

Show your face and you'll make more money.

The bottom line is if you really want to do this, you are up against people who DO IT. As in they started where you are, but years ago, and they get up and running, slowly build their fan base, put up content and the money comes rolling in, or trickling as the case may be. 

G'luck.