BBW,  Weight Switching, Weight Gain, Weight Loss, Stuffing.  Mel, a prideful athlete and dominant lover, makes a compromise to switch weights with Liz, her fat girlfriend. However, as Mel begins to gain weight, and Liz begins to lose it, they discover that size isn’t the only thing changing in their relationship.

Pound for Pound

By polarisdreamer

Part 1

“You promised you’d stop eating that junk and start going to the gym with me!”  Mel complained, as she stared, in disbelief, at her soft girlfriend, and judgmentally added, “Are you serious, Elisabeth?!”

It was never a good sign when Mel called Liz by her full name.

“I never specified when I would start going to the gym with you.  I fully intend to keep my promise… but… not today.  You just need to be more patient, Melanie.”  Liz replied with her typical snarky attitude, as she spread her cushion of a rear end upon their apartment’s fluffy loveseat and tenderly cradled her bag of fast food from McDonalds.

Crossing her toned arms and letting out a big sigh, Mel grunted, “It’s always semantics with you!”

“What’s the point of boxing anyway?”  Liz complained thinking lowly of her lover’s favorite sport, “All you do is sweat, gag, and get punched in the face.”

“Here we go again.”  Mel shrugged wishing that for once her overweight girlfriend would get off her lazy butt and join her in an active activity that she loved, “The next time I want you to do something, I should draft a freaking contract and make you sign it.”

Taking her short lover’s words as a threat, Liz fired back, “Make me?  I’d like to see you try small fry.”

‘Is that a challenge?’  Mel thought to herself in excitement.  The athlete in her loved a challenge.

Stepping forward and forcefully poking her girlfriend’s big squishy belly, Mel scoffed, “Oh please, this isn’t a pie-eating contest.  Stay in your lane ya deep-fried couch potato!”

The look on Liz’s face was one of stunned irritation.  Past her rebellious exterior, she was quite sensitive about her excessive weight and her girlfriend just loved to tease her about it.  Luckily in the five years since they had started dating, they’d developed a sophisticated method for settling their petty disputes.

“That’s it!”  Liz roared, while she threw her dinner to the side and tackled the sexy beast antagonizing her.  The two lovers then engaged in a spontaneous wrestling match on the floor of their apartment’s living room.

…

When Mel had first met Liz, they’d been freshman in college.  Back then, Liz was packing a lean 125lbs onto her 5’7 hourglass frame.  Her short dark black hair, long legs, geeky fashion sense and alluring facial features ensured that she’d caught Mel’s eye.  At the time, Mel was sporting closer to 140lbs on her 5’4 pear-shaped frame thanks to gaining the freshman 15.  The dirty blonde blamed her weight gain on too many midnight cafeteria runs mixed with a newfound lack of exercise structure from not playing a sport like she had in high school.  

When they’d started dating, during their sophomore year, Mel had been the ‘fat’ one in the relationship, but then Liz’s mom passed away…

The untimely event proved quite traumatic for Liz.  Her grieving process lasted for nearly the next two and a half years.  During which time, Liz overindulged with food to fill the painful void in her heart, while Mel had joined a local boxing gym for stress relief and for the athletic structure she craved.  By the time they had graduated college, Liz was pushing the borders of obesity at 191 pounds and Mel had slimmed down to a fit and firm 124 pounds.

Now, two years after they’d graduated and entered the workforce in their respective fields, Liz’s weight had inflated to 220lbs and Mel’s had shrunken to a lean and muscular 116lbs.

…

“Ow-ow!!  *Pant!* I give!  I give!”  Liz huffed and puffed and begged for mercy, as Mel predicably emerged victorious from their brief wrestling contest.

“Hmhmm,” Mel giggled, while keeping Liz pinned.  Despite how annoying Liz’s perpetual stubbornness could get sometimes, she loved that spark of defiance.  It made forcing her submission all the more satisfying.  Though Mel was growing more aroused from her forceful victory, and was interested in moving things into the bedroom, she was intent on not surrendering her position straddled atop her mushy girlfriend until her lover agreed to take her health more seriously.  So, Mel asked, “So, you’ll start going to the gym with me?”

“Eventually.”  Liz mumbled trying to catch her breath with a rebellious look in her eye.

Knowing Liz, Mel knew that ‘eventually’ meant ‘never’ and that she’d always find some sort of loophole to get out of diet and exercise unless… “Liz, what’s it going to take to get you to commit to a diet and exercise regimen?  Can we come to some sort of arrangement?  I really want you to lose some weight, ya know?”

“Oh, I know.”  Liz purred grinning slightly, as she began to scheme, “I thought of something.”

“Do tell.”  Mel said, smiling with a slight insidious grin.  It seemed like Liz was actually taking this seriously.  Mel loved Liz unconditionally, faults included, but having the opportunity to take the sexy beast Liz had been freshman year to bed was still a fantasy that kept Mel up at night.  Mel could hardly remember having sex with Liz when she’d still been so sexily skinny.

With a small smile, Liz teased her fitter girlfriend, “You’re not going to like it.”

Liz’s slight smile didn’t appear to Mel to be a pleasant one.  It was more of an evil grin. The same kind of grin Mel had just displayed when imagining Liz getting back to her old college glory days freshman year.

“Just tell me.”  Mel demanded.  She was out of patience.

“Well,” Liz nearly giggled, “For every pound of weight I lose, you have to gain it.”

“Excuse me?”  Mel coughed.  She couldn’t have heard properly.  Liz had to be joking with her.

“For every pound of weight I lose, you have to gain it.”  Liz repeated with more gusto, “You’ll be in charge of my diet and exercise, and I’ll be in charge of yours until we both exchange places in the weight department, then I’ll help you lose it all.”

“W-why?”  Mel stuttered in disbelief.

Blurting out the first thing that popped into her head, Liz uttered, “I just want you to see how good it feels to be plump.”

“Bullsh*t.”  Mel shook her head, sensing her girlfriend was fibbing.

“What’s the big deal about putting on some extra weight?”  Liz countered deciding to appeal to her girlfriend’s competitive nature, “You scared you won’t be able to lose it once you gain it?”

“You’re at least 100 pounds heavier than me fatso!  That’s a lot of weight!”  Mel exclaimed, as she shook her lover’s doughy belly and watched it jiggle with a growing apprehension.

On the one hand, the thought of having an obese body like her girlfriend horrified her, but on the other, getting Liz back to her sexy former glory was almost too tempting to resist.  Could she sacrifice her own beauty for restoring Liz’s?  Then again, she wouldn’t be sacrificing her trim body forever, she’d only be overweight for a short time, then she and Liz could be sexy and skinny together forever.

“Alright!  I give up!  You could always just let me remain an inflated blimp…”  Liz said, as a crooked smirk of victory appeared on her face.  Hopefully now Mel would get off her case and stop annoying her about exercising.

“Oh no you don’t!”  Mel snarled unable to concede.  She wouldn’t lose this opportunity to make Liz lose weight for good, “You’re on!”

“You’re serious?”  Liz muttered in disbelief.  She never in her deepest imagination thought Mel would go for this.

“Yeah!  You and me!  Pound for pound!”  Mel declared with two forceful pokes to her girlfriend’s fat gut.  Mel knew how to lose weight quickly.  She’d done it before when she’d conquered the freshman 15.  She would be in and out of this situation the same way.

“You’re actually accepting the deal?”  Liz asked for clarification, while she tried to imagine her super fit lover with an extra hundred pounds of fat on her.

The excitement was causing Liz to breath harder; Mel could feel her girlfriend’s big stomach heaving up and down.  Grinning, Mel teased, “Yeah, it’s gonna be weird for me not being the sexy one in the relationship anymore, but it will be worth it to have my hot girlfriend back.”

“Hey!  I’m still sexy!  I’m still hot!”  Liz frowned so deeply that her dimples and double chin were exaggerated a little more than normal.

“Mmm, I know, I’m just teasing you.  Now, how about we hop in bed for a little exercise?” Mel seductively proposed, as she released Liz from her hold and began massaging her blubbery breasts.

“Now you’re speaking my language.”

Part 2

The next morning was a Saturday, normally a day where Mel and Liz cuddled in bed and watched TV until noon.  However, on this day, Mel was uncharacteristically woken up by Liz rather early.

“Mhh, what is it?”  Mel groggily questioned.  She was useless without her morning coffee.

Grinning broadly, in triumph, Liz said, “It’s the first day of our new deal.  You remember what that means right?”

“Pound for pound, you’ve got to lose exactly what I gain, right?”  Mel replied, as their conversation yesterday returned to the forefront of her mind.  Then the dirty blonde recalled how their bedroom escapades afterward had been overflowing with an unusual excitement.  Was it because of their new deal?

Mel thought it was possible, it would certainly change the dynamic they’d had going for the last couple of years.  Maybe the prospect of change was exciting?  Mel certainly wasn’t afraid of the change she was going to have to endure.  Rather, she saw it as a time to relax, indulge, and have her lazy girlfriend develop some positive new habits.  Besides, Mel knew that with her determination, she’d lose all the weight no problem after she’d gained it.  Plus, she’d ensure Liz remained at that low, perfect weight she found so appealing.  Mel grinned, feeling a strange excitement enthrall her yet again.

“Right, I’m in charge of how you eat and exercise, you’re in charge of how I eat and exercise until we switch weights.”  Liz clarified, as Mel nodded in agreement.  Smirking with satisfaction, Liz added smugly, “Let’s go to McDonalds for breakfast.”

“Alright fineee,” Mel sighed, “Just don’t expect to eat all that much.”

“Oh, I won’t,” Liz said with a mischievous look in her eyes.

…

As a personal opinion, Mel did enjoy the occasional cheeseburger at a fast-food restaurant, but she knew Liz absolutely loved it, and not just occasionally either.  It only took them a matter of minutes to drive to the nearest McDonalds.  Mel ordered Liz a meager breakfast salad and in return Liz ordered her the most fattening assortment of fast-food Mel could imagine.  Mel was given a large order of fries, two hash browns, a rather large double quarter pounder with cheese, and a large refillable cup of coke.

“Y’know, this breakfast probably has enough calories to nourish a family of four, right?”  Mel complained, despite the meal in front of her smelling pretty appealing.

“Y’know this salad probably has enough calories to nourish a family of four… ants.”  Liz complained in an even more sour tone than Mel.

“Hope you enjoy it,” Mel hummed with a slight insidious grin on her beautiful face as she then sipped delicately at her coke and added, “Are you excited to start losing weight?”

“Are you excited to start gaining weight?”  Liz combatively replied, taking another bite out of her meager salad.

“Not particularly, but who knows, it might be fun.”  Mel teased, as she picked up one of her hash browns and stuck it between her thick double quarter pounder patties.

Spying what Mel was doing with her food, Liz chuckled, “Don’t forget to add some extra ketchup.”

“Hmhm!  How could I forget?”  Mel giggled, as she took her fat girlfriend’s advice and smothered her now colossal burger in no less than four extra packets of ketchup.

Mel began her burger slowly, taking small bites around the edges at first.  She was trying to avoid having the excess ketchup spill out everywhere, but it was a losing battle.  As Mel continued eating, she began to get messy.  Ketchup got on her hands, her lips, her napkins.  All the while, Liz looked on at her girlfriend’s sloppy display and nibbled away at her salad.

As Mel approached the last few bites of her burger, the pleasurable taste she had been enjoying was starting to be overcome by a wave of disgust growing within her stomach.  Perhaps it was the grease of the burger starting to catch up with her.  Feeling thirsty, Mel took a sip of her sweet coke and realized she’d hardly touched her drink.

A few gulps of coke later and Mel wasn’t feeling any better, in fact she was feeling worse, she could feel her tight stomach beginning to bloat.  Her visible six-back was beginning to arch outward, her jean shorts were beginning to feel tight around her pert waist.  

Noticing her girlfriend preoccupied with her struggle, Liz used the gap in Mel’s attention to smother her plastic looking salad with so much calorie dense creamy dressing that it probably lost all its nutritional value.

As the two continued eating, Mel polished off her burger, stuffed the last of her other hash brown into her mouth and was beginning to eat her fries one by one when she finally reached her stomach’s limit.  As this point, she’d become indifferent to the salty taste, her tummy simply couldn’t fit anymore junk inside of it.

Seeing Mel slow down and lean back in her chair, Liz complained, “You’re not giving up, are you?”

“Bleh…  I’m too full…  I feel like I’m gonna hurl…”  Mel exaggerated, as she clutched her bloated stomach in discomfort.

“Come on, I finished my salad.  You can finish your meal.  Besides, you haven’t even made it to your dessert.”  Liz teased, while Mel felt her stomach twist.

‘Dessert???’  Mel thought to herself in horror.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.  *Urrp!*”  Mel spat with a stout belch.

“Wow, you never burp!”  Liz gushed amazed at what just transpired.

“All that soda’s making me gassy…”  Mel blushed in embarrassment.

“Did you finish it?”  Liz wondered,

“My coke?  Yeah.  *Burp!*”  Mel belched yet again.

“Hmhmhm!  Come on, finish those fries so you can have dessert!”  Liz urged.

Mel didn’t know what was going through Liz’s mind right now.  Surely this torture was some sort of trick, right?  Was Liz trying to intimidate her into calling off their agreement?  Well, it wasn’t going to work!  Summoning her athletic resolve, Mel forced herself to finish her large order of fries.  Her determined effort was rewarded with two of McDonald’s baked and fried apple pies and one large chocolate milkshake for dessert.

Mel felt her filled stomach.  It felt firm to the touch, and quite rounded.  She felt rather lethargic in her seat, her fingers covered with grease.  Her mouth stained with ketchup.  Yet, as if in a trance, Mel ushered more food down her throat.  Despite the pain, Mel didn’t stop until she’d vanquished every last drop of food Liz had piled in front of her.

“Was that tastier than expected?”  Liz asked, smiling.

“I feel like I’m about to start sweating grease…  You’re gonna have to roll me home…”  Mel muttered completely immobilized in her seat by her sorely stuffed stomach.

Mel’s food-baby was amazing to behold.  Normally Mel only overate this much on holidays like Thanksgiving, or Christmas.  Liz was amused, her fit boxer girlfriend looked like the was three months pregnant!

…

Half an hour later, the lovebirds returned to their apartment and it was Mel’s turn to make Liz suffer.

“Now you have to exercise,” Mel proudly proclaimed with a slight pent up edge to her voice, “while I watch!”

“That’s kinda cruel…”  Liz complained still feeling hungry from her meager breakfast.

“Haha, too bad for you!”  Mel began laughing, but stopped soon after as she felt the food she just ate rise into her throat.  She swallowed again before she could upchuck, but still felt an acidic taste fill her mouth.

“You okay?”  Liz asked noticing Mel’s discomfort.

“I’ll be okay once I see you start some calisthenics.”

“Calisthenics?”  Liz uttered looking puzzled by the strange word.

“Calisthenics?  Y’know, aerobics?  Exercises?”  Mel asked, incredulous, as she wobbled her way to the couch and plopped down, “Just move the coffee table and lay down.”

“Why don’t you move it?”  Liz complained.

“Oh, I would love to,” Mel said smirking, while she patted her massively stuffed belly for emphasis, “but I carried out my end of the bargain, now it’s your turn.”

Liz shook her head and conceded, “Alright, I’ll do it.  I see how it is.”

Mel scratched her hard stomach contently, as Liz heaved the heavy coffee table out of the way to clear a patch for herself on the carpet.  After some stretching, Mel watched with pleasure as her obese girlfriend struggled to do a grand total of six sit ups and two pushups on demand.

Mel sighed, her annoyance evident, “C’mon!  Can’t you do any better?  How about squats?”

“Squats?  Come on!  I’m trying, alright?”  Liz pleaded, “But it’s so hard!”

“Make more of an effort!”  Mel snarled, “I’m not gaining a hundred pounds of fat just to watch you complain!  Now get to it you deep fried couch potato!”

Liz growled at that last comment, “Alright, squats it is…  drill sergeant…”

“Watch that attitude Liz.”  Mel cautioned, “Otherwise I might not reward you after your workout.”

“Reward?”  Liz hummed suddenly very curious, “What kind of reward?”

Knowing sex was probably the best tool she had to motivate her lazy girlfriend, Mel replied in a suggestive tone, “Hopping back into bed and spreading those thick thighs for me lover.”

Never before had Liz felt herself getting excited for squats…

Part 3

Three weeks had passed since the start of Mel and Liz’s deal.  In that time, the two lovers managed to switch lifestyles rather seamlessly.  Just as soon as Mel had cancelled her membership at her local boxing gym, Liz started her own membership.  Mel’s obese girlfriend committed to going three days a week, and she’d kept her word so far.  On the days she didn’t attend the gym, Liz was forced to endure workouts spawning from Mel’s torturous imagination.

Savage as the workouts were, Liz evened things up with how much food she was forcing on Mel.  As the former knockout of an athlete adjusted to her new life as a couch potato, she was made to endure bloated breakfasts filled with pastries, lavish lunches rich in greasy meats, and decadent dinners exploding with excess carbs and calorie dense desserts.

Despite enduring a radically healthier diet, plus a new workout regime from hell, there had been little change in Liz’s physical body.  She had lost a six pounds, granted, but her arms looked no less jiggly, her waist hardly appeared smaller, and her face barely seemed a tad bit less rounded than before.

On the other hand, Mel had changed, if only a little.  Eight extra pounds didn’t change her body too greatly.  Her sturdy arms appeared less defined but hadn’t gotten softer, same with her thighs.  Her breasts and butt cheeks appeared slightly fuller, but not massively so.  Her stomach was a bit softer, it even stuck out a bit more than usual, but she didn’t look fat or anything.  Her abdomen still possessed a hint of athletic definition.

Mel sat down at the breakfast table, with a second helping of the pancake breakfast Liz had so generously cooked up for her.  Wiggling her butt toward the back of the wooden kitchen chair, Mel felt like the normally uncomfortable piece of furniture had grown more tolerable to sit in since she began her indulgent new diet.

Drenching her meal in a mix of melted butter and syrup, Mel thrust a big bite of pancake into her mouth and focused again on Liz struggling to do sit-ups on the yoga mat she’d made her spread across the kitchen floor.

“Every pancake I eat is another five sit-ups for you fatty!  I’ve got four on this plate so that’s another twenty, get to it Liz!”  Mel chucked, while munching on another syrupy soaked bite, its sweet and sticky texture tasted lovely smeared all over her tongue.

“Gimmie one bite of those pancakes and I promise I’ll do another twenty…”  Liz muttered exhausted.  Her fat body lay limp on the ground, her stomach heaving up and down as she gasped for air.

“Well, I would, but that might ruin our arrangement, right?”  Mel teased, as she savored yet another lavish bite to taunt her overweight lover.

“D*mn,” Liz snarled.  Her smug girlfriend had a point.

The rest of the week passed in a similar fashion.  While Mel wasn’t a fan of the increasingly large amount of fatty food she was eating every week, she was developing a sort of sweet tooth.  The steadily supply of donuts, pastries, chocolates, and cakes Liz provided her with were beginning to grow on her.

“Stop begging,” Mel teased Liz, as she indulged in her second cookie during the couple’s spontaneous weekend ‘Friends’ marathon.

“Don’t talk to me like I’m a dog!”  Liz grunted feigning insult.

“Then don’t beg like one!”  Mel laughed, while she gave her lover’s mushy love handles a sporting squeeze.

‘Hmm, those don’t feel as jiggly as they used to be.’  Mel thought to herself.  It didn’t look it, but her lovable fatso was beginning to firm up.

Looking to compromise, Liz proposed, “How about this?  I’ll stop begging if we order some food for dinner.  How about pizza?”  

“Pizza sounds great.”  Mel smiled getting Liz’s hopes up before adding in a teasing tone, “However, the pie is all mine.  I’ll order you a vinegar salad.”

“Come on!  You’re getting greedy Mel!”  Liz pouted craving nothing more than a piece of delectable pizza.

“So?”  Mel scoffed.

Poking her smug lover right in her growing gut, Liz accused, “I think you like life in the fat lane more then you let on.”

“I just like ruffling your feathers Liz, and it’s never been so easy before.”  Mel admitted, “Stuffing my face and seeing you suffer because you can’t, is more satisfying than all the food I’ve been eating.”

“Gosh, you’re so evil.”  Liz gushed.

“You knew that before you got involved with me.”  Mel shrugged.

“I did.”  Liz smiled, as she leaned in and whispered in her lover’s ear, “I like it when you’re naughty.”

“Ohh?  Someone horny?”  Mel echoed feeling her own libido being stoked.

“Maybe.”  Liz hummed, as her hands ventured up to her girlfriend’s fuller chest.

As Liz gave her lover’s breasts a little sensual massage, Mel noted, “You’ve been initiating a lot more recently; I think all the diet and exercise are doing your sex drive some good.”

“Yeah,” Liz hummed, glancing at her girlfriend’s growing gut, “It’s all the diet and exercise…  So, what do you say?  Wanna order pizza and then kill some time in the bedroom?”

“Hmhm, I’m game.”  Mel chirped.

And so, 20 minutes later after a quick but pleasurable romp in the sack, the pizza delivery man finally arrived.  When he did, he gave Mel a full pizza with onions, pepper and extra cheese, while Liz only received a salad with just oil and vinegar.

Mel devoured the first slice with no difficulty, as she did the second and third slices as well.  She’d worked up quite an appetite with Liz in the bedroom.  Sex was the only exercise Mel had really gotten this month.  She’d driven to and from work, and basically only gone from their couch at home to her comfy desk chair at the office.

It was the fourth slice that began to test Mel’s resolve.  Even though it had been a few hours since her big lunch, she’d been snacking throughout the day on sweets.  Her stomach was hardly empty when she’d began her meal.  

With half the pizza devoured, and her stomach beginning to feel densely bloated from all the cheese, Mel unfortunately thought out loud, “I’ll just keep it in the fridge for later I guess.”

“If I have to eat this stupid salad,” Liz chimed in with her usual aggressive spirit, as a grin began to escape her lips, “you have to eat the entire pie!”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Mel moaned, rubbing her softer stomach in her hands.  Her tummy looked so tight you could pop it with a needle, “I’m not doing that.”

“If you do it, we can 69 later.”  Liz smiled knowing that being on top in the 69 was Mel’s favorite sex position.  Sex was quickly becoming the easiest method for motivating Mel to eat beyond her limitations.

Without responding, Mel abruptly took the fifth slice, and devoured it.  She then managed to ignore the pain of the sixth slice, thinking instead of how glorious it would be to frolic in bed again with her lover.  Slice seven was a little trickier, but Mel managed to pass through it with her resilient willpower.  Slice eight was when Mel finally mumbled a defeated, “I can’t do it.”

“I guess I have to eat it then,”  Liz sighed, as she picked up the last slice only for Mel to furiously snatch it away.

Mel then feverishly shoved the piece into her mouth, smearing sauce all over her lips.

She’d done it.  She’d finished the whole entire pie.  She felt like puking, but she’d done it.

“Can I at least lick the sauce off your lips?”  Liz innocently begged, as her horny eyes glazed in awe at how much larger her girlfriend’s belly had become.  It had practically inflated to the size of a beachball!

Unable to contain a painful gut-wrenching belly-laugh, Mel burst out into laughter, “hahahaha-*uuuuurrrppp!*”

The sound of Mel’s enormous belch practically shook the walls.

Seeing the surprisingly embarrassed look on her girlfriend’s face, it was Liz’s turn to laugh, “Hahahaha!”

Part 4

“Liz?  What are you looking at?”  Mel asked, as she tried, yet again, to pull on a new pair of jeans.  The seams were pulled tight against her thighs, she couldn’t get them over her hips…

It had been about three months since the couple had swapped lifestyles and it was obvious Mel was packing on the pounds as steadily as Liz was shedding them.  At 198lbs, Liz had lost about 16 pounds since Mel’s eventful night of pizza stuffing.  Mel on the other hand was ahead of the game, at 148lbs she’d added almost 24 pounds of fluffy fat to her short frame in the same period of time.  The extra weight really showed on her.

Her belly and lower body had blown up the fastest, but it was obvious that Mel was getting softer all over.  Her arms, which once radiated strength, appeared painfully average.  Even her face looked softer.  Liz, on the other hand, appeared to lose some excess chub around her face, bust, belly and arms.  Her thighs and butt did look more toned, but they had retained their large size, for now.

“You.”  Liz replied with a frisky attitude.  She’d grown to love watching Mel struggle with her wardrobe.  She wasn’t even annoyed Mel was making them late for their planned night out on the town.

“You like what you see?”  Mel giggled, while she turned her plumper booty toward Liz and wiggled it.

Liz watched the way Mel’s meatier butt cheeks jiggled about.  Making eye contact with her lover, Liz nodded affirmatively, “Umm-hmm.”

“Yeah right.”  Mel hummed doubtfully.

“You look good chubby.”  Liz teased, while she savored the look of her domineering girlfriend being forced to blush.

Annoyed, Mel looked at her gut in the mirror, and sighed, “I’m glad you think so…  I certainly think I’ve looked better…”

Her belly had grown.  It stuck out with a soft curve.  As she pulled up her pants yet again, her love handles, she now had love handles, got all scrunched up.  A small roll of fat formed over the jeans as she heaved them up with her softer looking arms.  With great effort, she got the dang jeans to cover her larger backside, but it was obvious her gut had grown too large for her to ever button them.

“Need a hair-tie?”  Liz offered, as Mel gave her a confused look.

“For my pants?”  She wondered.

“Watch dummy.”  Liz chided her impatient lover, while she grabbed a hair tie, slipped it through the buttonhole and looped both ends around the button to secure the undersized jeans her girlfriend brazenly thought she could still fit into.  In a smug tone, Liz asked, “How does it feel?”

“Not bad.”  Mel admitted, as she admired her lover’s handywork in the mirror.  If she wore a longer shirt, she could actually rock these jeans in a club!

“You’re welcome.”  Liz huffed impatiently, while she crossed her arms and turned her back to her lover, feigning she was insulted.

“Thank youuu.  You know all the fat girl tricks, don’t ya?”  Mel teased, as she gave her girlfriend’s big butt a hearty smack.

‘Wow, that’s harder than I remember.’  Mel instantly thought to herself.  Liz’s butt felt like a rock!

“Ouchy!”  Liz yelped, as she turned around.  She was about to let her girlfriend have a piece of her mind, but Mel’s expression caught her imagination.

Her lover looked delighted.  

As Liz returned her lover’s delighted expression, she studied Mel’s beautiful face, and had a curious thought, ‘I wonder if Mel has dimples yet?’

She smiled at Mel to see if she’d do the same.

She did.

‘It’s official, Mel has dimples!’  Liz thought to herself with joy.

“What are you looking at?”  Mel asked her dumbstruck girlfriend yet again.

“You.”  Liz replied with a friskier attitude.

“Oh my gosh, you’re soooo annoying!”  Mel moaned, as she felt a rumble in her tummy, which prompted her to urge, “Let’s get going I’m starving.”

“I’m waiting on you slowpoke.”  Liz teased with a poke to Mel’s bare protruding midriff.

Grabbing the nearest shirt and throwing it on, Mel countered, “Don’t call me slowpoke, fatso!  Let’s race to the club and see who gets there first!”

“I’m not running in heels!”  Liz complained, as she enjoyed the way Mel’s long t-shirt hugged the soft curve of her growing gut.

“Excuses excuses…”  Mel muttered, while the two lovebirds bickered their way out of the apartment.

As the couple arrived at the club each had different goals for the night.  Mel wasn’t just starved for food; she was starved for some exercise.  For someone formerly so accustomed to moving her body every day, becoming a couch potato was difficult.  While Liz could police how much she formally exercised, dancing at a club certainly fell outside her realm of control.

Unfortunately for Mel, the only thing on Liz’s mind was getting her growing girlfriend to eat and drink enough tonight to send the strained hair tie fastening her jeans into oblivion.  As the night got underway, Liz let her little eating machine work up an appetite on the dance floor.  Thanks to her boxing lessons, Liz was actually able to keep up with her energetic partner.  Around the time they needed a break from dancing, Liz started bombarding Mel with sugary alcoholic drink after sugary alcoholic drink.

Having fun, Mel hardly realized what was happening.  The drunker she got, the less she danced.  The less she danced, the more she ate.

Liz had dated Mel long enough to know her weaknesses.  She pushed order after order of spicy buffalo wings, drenched in ranch and blue cheese, in front of Mel, and Mel licked each plate dry.

In three months, Mel had gone from fit boxer to pudgy glutton.  Yet, Liz wasn’t satisfied with Mel’s performance.  Not yet.  That stubborn little hair tie still clung on for dear life as Mel’s belly bloated farther and farther outward with each additional drunken bite.

“*Buuurrrppp!*  Uggghhh  I’m so full love bugggg…”  Mel slurred her words, while she leaned back in her chair and massaged her massively stuffed belly.

“You’re not full.”  Liz assured her, as she impatiently helped Mel along and hand-fed her another chicken wing.

Gulping the fattening bar food down, it happened.

Liz’s eyes opened wide, as Mel took an exhausted breath inward, her belly bloated outward, and the stubborn hair tie holding the button of Mel’s jeans in place finally punched its last ticket.

*snap!*

“Aw-wha!?”  Mel gasped in confusion, while her hands rushed to cover her freshly exposed panties.

Mel’s cheeks were flushed red from embarrassment, and the only thing on Liz’s mind was getting Mel home and out of those jeans so she could have some fun with her…

Part 5

Liz had spent five months total embracing the lifestyle of a boxer and enduring a strict salad with oil and vinegar diet.  For all her suffering, Liz’s body had shrunken.  Her convex stomach had decreased a few inches or so, her arms had grown a less ample, her double chin was receding, as were her thunder thighs and her chubby butt cheeks.  She was still at 181 pounds, but it was a big step up from where she’d been two months ago at 198 pounds.

However, as before, Mel was ahead in the game.  Five months spent as a couch potato on the Krispy Kreme diet had a big impact on her formerly fit figure.  She had felt the changes to her body as time passed every second of every day.

She felt like a sumo wrestler.

As she sat on the couch and played Liz’s new copy of Tomb Raider, her love handles pressed against the sides of her grey sweatpants.  Jeans were too uncomfortable nowadays for her plumper lower body.  Whenever she walked, she could feel a shockwave run up her body that shook her flesh.  Her calves and thighs had grown rather thick, as had her once prized arms.  The upside was that her breasts had gone up a size, but that was it.  She was, at the moment, 173 pounds, only eight pounds away from Liz.

She should have been mortified, but being officially chubby hadn’t stopped her from plopping down on her increasingly comfortable loveseat to play games while her partner did an average of fifty sit-ups, fifty pushups, and fifty squats before breakfast.

“You done yet?”  Mel inquired not taking her eyes off the screen.

“Ten more.”  Liz wheezed, as she bent down into another squat and tried to power through.

Pausing the game to check on Liz’s progress, Mel folded her arms over her gelatinous stomach and smiled once Liz completed her morning circuit, “That’s good Liz!  Do you wanna get breakfast at the café today?”

“That’s like four blocks away…”  Liz pouted craving something to eat now.

“We can uber.”  Mel reminded her.  She wasn’t keen on walking four blocks right now either.

“That’s right.”  Liz chuckled, as she looked upon her chubby girlfriend with pride.  It was amazing how lazy Mel had become in only a few months.  Deciding to tease her lover, Liz added, “We don’t want you getting too much exercise now do we?”

“We wouldn’t want that.”  Mel echoed in sarcastic fashion, “God forbid.”

“Alright, let’s do the café.”  Liz decided before mentioning with a hint of sadness, “I haven’t had one of their muffins in forever.”

“No sweets Liz.”  Mel sighed in annoyance.

“Pleaseeeee!”  Liz begged, as Mel got a good look of her.

Liz had made tremendous progress with her weight loss…

Feeling compelled to please her lover, Mel reluctantly backed down, “Alright.  You’ve earned it.  One muffin.  C’mon let’s go.”

About ten minutes later, the couple reached the café.  Mel ordered her usual coffee, and a water for Liz.  Liz ordered a broccoli omelet for herself, and a colossal order for Mel.  Among Mel’s order was a western omelet with extra cheese, hash browns, bacon, a cream cheese bagel, and a side of scrapple.

As Mel and Liz waited for their orders, Mel parked her hefty booty upon the nearest seat she could find.  She’d gotten so used to sitting down that she hadn’t even asked Liz for her opinion.  Why would she stand and wait for food when she could sit?

Mel partially understood now why Liz had been so reluctant to work out with her all those times.  Sitting, since she’d gotten so plump, felt strangely relaxing, strangely comfortable.  Her butt no longer ached from sitting down on firm chairs, like the one she was sitting on now, like it had with her muscular rear-end.  She could get used to this.  

However, she knew once this whole arrangement was done, she’d return to her normal lifestyle.  And such a sensation would become an ancient memory, forgotten by years and years of time.  But… in the moment, it wasn’t so bad.

Reaching for Liz’s hand, Mel pulled her lover upon her lap and marveled at how much lighter she’d become, “You’ve really lost a lot of weight Liz.”

“I know, I can tell.”  Liz smirked, as she enjoyed the way Mel’s belly was pressing against the side of her hip.

“You’re looking great,” Mel added, smiling so much her dimples showed.

“So are you,” Liz laughed playfully patting her lover’s thick tummy.

“Very funny,” Mel mumbled blushing slightly.

“No, really!”  Liz mumbled, “You look gorgeous!”

‘What’s she trying to do?  Butter me up?  Or tease me?’  Mel pondered before snarling, “If you’re trying to shower me with complements so I’ll go easy on you, forget it.”

“C’mon!  I think I’ve earned more than one muffin…”  Liz began to say, clearly unhappy that Mel had caught onto her little scheme.

“The agreement is final, Liz!  Face facts!  I’m not letting you off easy.  At all.”  Mel snapped.

“Fine, fine,” Liz mumbled, as a waitress brought their order to the table and quickly hurried away to grab the customary complementary basket of mini muffins.

Once the waitress dropped off the basket of warm mini blueberry muffins, Liz reached for one, but she was too slow.  Before her fingers could grab hold of their target, Mel snatched the basket.

“What the hell!?”  Liz stammered, scandalized.

“Diet, Liz, remember?”  Mel responded, taking a bite of out a muffin while she clutched the basket with both hands, and chewed obscenely.

Liz reached for a second muffin, only for Mel to turn away and keep the basket out of her reach.

“Mean fat ass,” Liz mumbled, reaching for another muffin out of the five remaining, only for Mel place the entire basket onto her lap.

“I have to get rid of all temptation, Liz!”  Mel pointed out, smirking, “so get back to eating your broccoli omelet.”

“You said I earned a muffin!”  Liz grunted feeling robbed.

“I changed my mind, eat your omelet and see if you still want one.”  Mel ordered, but Liz wasn’t backing down.  Not this time.

“Knowing you, there won’t be any muffins left by the time I finish my omelet!”  Liz accused, while she reached over and pinched her lover’s chubbier cheeks.

“Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.  Eat your omelet.”  Mel spat, as she swatted her lover’s hand away and resumed her ravenous attempts to make the complementary mini muffins disappear.

“This omelet looks like it’s made out of plastic.”  Liz pouted, as she played with her food with her fork.

“Probably is,” Mel mumbled, while she munched through two muffins, one in each hand.

“You know something, Mel?”  Liz asked, “I think you’ll make a nice fatty.”

“What?”  Mel questioned with her mouth obscenely full.

“You are a natural born glutton,” Liz giggled.  She loved the way Mel’s cheeks were puffing out from all the food she was chomping on at once.

“Maybe I should take the omelet too,” Mel mumbled, shaking her head so her subtle double chin jiggled slightly.

“I think you’re fatter than me now,” Liz teased feeling increasingly excited by Mel’s gluttonous display.

“I’m lighter.”  Mel stoutly refuted Liz’s claim.  In her mind, Liz was still the fat one in the relationship.

“And shorter.”  Liz argued, as she reached over and poked her lover’s soft love handle.

It was true, she was shorter.  Mel couldn’t deny it.

“Well, you’ve been fatter longer.”  Mel muttered unable to let Liz have the pleasure of winning this argument.

“Yeah, but you’re gaining faster.”  Liz hummed, while her hands reached down past the basket of muffins and squeezed Mel’s thick thigh.

“Alright, well, let’s see what happens!”  Mel laughed, feeling slightly excited by the way Liz was aggressively touching her in public.  Trying to keep her focus, Mel held her head high so her thicker chin didn’t look so pudgy, “We’ll see what you’re saying once I return to my normal, beautiful self after this arrangement is over.”

“You are beautiful, though,” Liz purred, as her hand reached Mel’s inner thigh, “So cute and cuddly!”

Squeezing her thick thighs together to block Liz’s hand from reaching its destination, Mel hissed, “Alright, just wait ‘til we get home!”

“Did you… just agree with me?”  Liz cooed delightfully surprised.

“I guess.”  Mel reluctantly admitted, as she picked up another muffin and returned her focus to her food.

“Hmm.”  Liz hummed in contentment before thinking, ‘that was easy…’

Part 6

Warm and comfy in bed, Mel awoke from her slumber rather ungracefully.

*Buuuurp!*

“Ehh…  *Urp!*  Excuse me…”  She groggily apologized before looking toward the other side of the bed and realizing she was alone in the hotel room.

‘Liz is probably out on her morning run.’  Mel unconsciously thought to herself, ‘she’s so dedicated.’

The former fitness junky’s now substantial belly rolled over her soft legs as she tried to pull herself up from her bed.

“Eww…  So am I…”  Mel groaned, as her struggle forced her to recall her exhaustive efforts to fatten up in the four months since her little breakfast muffin squabble with Liz.

Mel had grown used to her new center of gravity, but even so, that didn’t mean she enjoyed how much of a struggle it was to sit up in the morning.  She couldn’t kick herself off the bed like she used to.  She couldn’t do a lot of things that she used to be able to do.  Heck, even putting on socks had become an exhausting chore.

Yawning, Mel hugged her now soft, mushy breasts in between her thick, pudgy arms as she scratched her soft double chin.  As she grunted from the exertion of standing up and out of bed, her belly jiggled up and down.  Feeling her flabby body bouncing around with every movement was embarrassing to experience for someone who once had well defined six-pack abs, but Mel didn’t let it deter her.

She made her way to the bathroom so she could start the arduous process of getting ready.  Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Mel couldn’t help, but release a depressed sigh.  The winder months had hit her body hard.  Now at 222 pounds, she had exceeded her end of the bargain and, thanks to her short height, she looked far fatter than Liz had ever been.

Deciding to take a wake-up shower, Mel heaved her chunky legs into the tub and got things going.  She liked her showers like she liked her coffee, hot.  As steam quickly fogged up the tiny hotel bathroom, Mel sudsed up her hands and began rinsing the usual places that tended to collect sweat when she slept.  Her cleavage between her bloated breasts, armpits beneath her chubby arms, the area between her legs where her fat inner thighs touched and rubbed together, and most embarrassingly of all, her underbelly.  That’s right, Mel had gotten so fat that her massive muffin top didn’t need clothing to fold over upon her lap.

Exiting the shower and drying herself off, Mel whipped the mirror clean so she could do her makeup and slip into her dress.  She and Liz were attending a friend’s wedding today.

While her makeup didn’t take too long, Mel discovered that she wasn’t exactly able to ‘slip’ into the nice dress she’d planned to wear today.  It was easy enough to get the thing on but zipping it up proved difficult.  It was hard for Mel to reach the zipper toward the back of her spine.  Since she’d gotten so fat, she’d grown far less flexible.  Her fat just got in the way of her reaching things.  Heck, she had to bend her legs to reach her toes now.  However, even though it was hard for Mel to reach the zipper, the main problem with the dress was that it was simply too small.

‘Well the dress isn’t too small…  I’m too big.’  Mel self-consciously thought to herself, as she decided it was best to wait for Liz to come back and help her.

Slumping down back into bed, Mel picked up the remote control and turned the TV on.  She was beginning to grow hungry.  She normally ate her breakfast in front of the TV nowadays.

Ten minutes later, Mel’s hunger was beginning to irritate her.  She was about to make the tiresome journey to the hotel lobby when in walked Liz into the room carrying no less than four bags of breakfast.  Her hair was tied into a ponytail, she was wearing a sports bra and running shorts, and she was covered in sweat.  

At 148lbs, Liz looked like a decent athlete.  Her arms were knotted with lean biceps and triceps.  Her legs were thick with soft muscles that radiated strength.  Her butt looked full, firm, and perky.  Her tummy still had a bit of a softness around her lower belly, but apart from that it appeared Liz was well on her way to acquiring a flat stomach.  

As Liz effortlessly approached Mel and tossed the bags of food she carried onto the bed in front of her, she stared at her lover’s plump body practically bursting out of that dress, grinned at her, and then said smugly, “Morning, fatso!”

“Shut up,” Mel snarled, as she grabbed the nearest bag of food and ripped it open, “Alright, I think we can agree that our agreement is all done now, right?”

Liz smirked, while she watched Mel begin to chomp away at the first bag of pastries she’d thrown in front of her, then she replied, “Why do you say that?  I still have to lose 30 more pounds.  You want to end it now and let me go just like that?”

Frowning as she chewed, Mel pictured in her head what Liz would look like if she were an Olympic athlete.  It was a tempting thought.  Too tempting.  Changing her mind, Mel relented, “I mean, no I guess not…”

“Then quit your bellyaching fatty and eat your breakfast.”  Liz taunted, while she approached her lover and gave her jiggly belly a shake.

Blushing slightly from Liz’s actions, Mel complained, “But I’ve already completed my part of the bargain, I think it would be fair if you helped bring me back to normal.”

“The deal wasn’t just for you to gain a hundred pounds; it was also for me to lose 100 pounds!”  Liz clarified rather authoritatively.  Mel was speechless.  Seeing Liz talk so tough outside of their bedroom escapades was becoming a huge turn-on for her.  Seeing Mel’s submissive expression, Liz calmed her tone, “Look, since you held up your side of the bargain, tell you what, I’ll stop making you eat so much.  Just maintain the weight you’re at until I’ve lost my last 30 pounds.  Then I’ll help you get in shape.”

“Fine deal.”  Mel quickly agreed, as she ravenously shoved a honeybun into her mouth to try and cool her warming libido.  However, the taste wasn’t quite as satisfying as she would have hoped.  Complaining with her mouth full, Mel added, “These pastries suck.”

“Don’t be a brat, what do you expect?  I got them from the hotel lobby.”  Liz replied giving up hope that her greedy girlfriend would ever thank her for the goodies.

“You should have picked up Dunkin donuts or something.  Anything would have been better than this.”  Mel snobbishly complained, as she ate a raspberry tart instead.

Liz was puzzled.  If the food wasn’t good, why was Mel making such a pig of herself eating everything?  Liz decided to tell her glutton of a girlfriend, “If you are going to complain about them, don’t eat them.”

“Too hungry.”  Mel shrugged, as she continued her ravenous display.

“Really?  After the dinner you ate last night, you’re ‘too hungry’?”  Liz questioned in disbelief.

Last night at a Texas Roadhouse, Liz had watched Mel consume no less than two baskets of breadsticks smothered in butter, an appetizer of mozzarella sticks, another appetizer of cheesy twice baked potatoes, a massive barbeque burger with French fries, and a large piece of chocolate cake topped with three big scoops of vanilla ice cream.

“Yeah?  So what?  Leave me alone.”  Mel muttered, while she tossed her first empty bag of pastries onto the floor and started on the second.  Her eyes veered back to the TV show she’d been watching.

“Fine, fine.”  Liz replied getting the message.  However, before she started getting ready to attend the wedding her eyes surveyed the obese body of her formerly athletic lover.  The dress she had on looked tight, very tight.  In fact, as Liz checked out how big Mel’s belly had become, she glanced a little lower towards Mel’s legs and noticed, “Oh my god, that dress is way too tight on you, it’s rides up so much I can see your panties!”

“W-what??”  Mel blushed, while her plump thighs slapped together in a loud clap on reflex.  Looking down upon herself, Mel cursed, “It’s this d*mn belly!  It’s pulling my dress up too high!  I can’t even zip it in the back!”

“Hahahaha!”  Liz couldn’t help but laugh at her fat girlfriend’s weight woes.  The shoe was really on the other foot now.  It had been months since the last time Liz had experienced any trouble fitting into clothing.

“Stop laughing!  I don’t have anything else to wear to the wedding!”  Mel pouted, while her face reddened with embarrassment.

“Just keep your meaty legs crossed when you sit down.  You’ll be fine.”  Liz constructively teased, as she stepped forward and used her hands to spread Mel’s fat thighs apart.  Even Mel’s upper pubic area had gotten fat.  Her panties looked incredibly strained.  And slightly damp?  Was Mel getting aroused by all this fat-talk?  Liz was glad she wasn’t the only one.

“If you say so…”  Mel cautiously responded, as Liz slowly applied force to Mel’s big belly and made her fall upon her back.  From Mel’s perspective, Liz’s horny face was quickly eclipsed by Mel’s dome of a belly.  Then Mel felt Liz’s fingers rolling up her dress and tugging off her panties.  Suddenly feeling very excited, Mel wondered, “What are you doing??”

“You keep eating your breakfast fatso, I’m hungry for something else…”

It probably goes without saying that Mel and Liz arrived fashionably late to the wedding.

Once the two lovebirds found their way to their seats, they thoroughly enjoyed the extravagant ceremony.  Seeing familiar faces turned out to be great fun, especially after the formalities of the wedding had concluded and the reception got well underway.  There was music, merriment, alcohol, dancing, and desserts to enjoy.  As the night dragged on, seemed that everyone in attendance was relishing the moment, with one notable exception.

“What?  What’s wrong?”  Liz grunted, as Mel finally succeeded in dragging her away from the dance floor.

“This is *huff* humiliating.”  Mel blabbered tipsily.

Liz could smell the wine her fat girlfriend had been drinking on her breath, but she was pretty buzzed herself, so she wasn’t about to judge.  Instead, she pleaded, “Oh come on!  I thought you were having fun!  Let’s keep dancing!”

“Everybody’s talking about how fat I got.”  Mel complained, as she caught her breath.

“Well?  You did get pretty fat babe.”  Liz teased with a loving poke to her partner’s meaty center, “Who cares?”

Blushing something fierce, and holding Liz’s hand against her plump belly, Mel squeaked, “I care.  It’s embarrassing.”

“Well, what do you wanna do?  Stand here feeling bad about it or shake that fat booty on the dance floor and show them you don’t care what they think?”  Liz questioned trying to bring out Mel’s dormant competitive spirit.

“I don’t know…”  Mel wined, as she glanced over her shoulder nervously and then whispered into Liz’s ear, “my feet are killing me.”

“Come on, let’s sit down then.”  Liz urged, while she grabbed her girlfriend’s pudgy fingers and pulled her away from the crowd and over to their empty table.

During the commotion, Liz noticed that the stubborn zipper on the back of Mel’s tight-fitting dress had undone itself again.  She decided to fix it for Mel before she sat down.

“Wait.”  Liz commanded, as Mel froze in place, “Turn around, suck in your gut.”

“Okay.”  Mel echoed, while she did what Liz asked.

Grabbing the zipper Liz tried to tug it upward like she had earlier in the day back at the hotel room, but it didn’t seem to want to budge this time.  Using both hands, Liz still found it impossible to do up Mel’s dress.  Doubting that she’d gotten weaker since the morning, Liz wondered, “You gotta help me Mel.  Is that as far as you can suck in?”

“Yeah?”  Mel muttered clearly straining herself by holding in her breath.

Gazing upon what her girlfriend’s fat belly looked like when she was sucking in, Liz was unable to censor herself, “Gosh you really are fat.”

“Just do me up.”  Mel complained in a bratty tone, “Or are those muscles just for show?”

Sensing Mel was challenging her, Liz countered, “Oh I’ll show you what these muscles can do fatty!”

She articulated her teasing comment with a firm spank to Mel’s massive booty.  Mel’s once stone firm butt had turned to an expansive blob of mush.  Mel’s thick widened rump was still shapely, but it certainly jiggled like the big blob of fat it had become.

“Ouch!”  Mel gasped equally shocked by the brief stinging sensation on her left butt cheek and by Liz’s audacity to spank her in a public place.

“Quit milking it, that didn’t hurt, you’ve got way too much padding for that.”  Liz teased, as she nudged Mel to take her seat.

Blushing in acknowledgement, Mel sat down without protest.  It was true, her big butt had acquired far too much padding for a single firm spank to bother her.

“Here, have my cake.”  Liz offered, as she pushed her untouched plate of wedding cake in front of Mel.

Picking up her fork, Mel almost did what Liz said without question, but then she remembered something, “I thought I didn’t have to eat what you put in front of me anymore?”

“You don’t.”  Liz nodded, as she leaned back in her seat and crossed her luscious legs, “If you don’t want it, I’ll eat it.”

“I’ll eat it.”  Mel grunted in frustration.  The faster Liz lost weight, the faster her body could go back to normal.  She wasn’t about to let Liz drag this arrangement out longer than it needed to be.  Taking her first bite of Liz’s slice of cake, Mel muttered, “I’m starving anyway.”

“Really?  You’re starving.”  Liz questioned in disbelief.

“Yeah?”  Mel responded raising an eyebrow to Liz’s surprise.

“After all the bread and butter you ate before dinner?  And all that fried calamari?  And that massive steak you ate?  You’re still hungry?”  Liz dramatically expressed her disbelief.

“Yeah.”  Mel hummed, as she stuck another forkful of cake into her mouth without breaking eye contact with Liz.

“You really are a fat girl now.”  Liz smiled, as she leaned forward and whispered in Mel’s ear, “You want me to grab you some more cake fat girrrrl?”

“Okay.”  Mel replied quietly, while she licked some frosting off of her lower lip.

‘Not an iota of resistance.’  Liz pleasantly thought to herself.

“Hmm, good girl.”  Liz purred, as she hurried off to the dessert table.

In her lover’s absence, Mel enjoyed her cake in peace.  Dancing had been a thoroughly exhausting experience.  It had been the most exercise she’d gotten outside of the bedroom in quiet a while.  Normally Mel jumped at, or jiggled at, the prospect of burning a few calories, but right now, she was just thankful to sit down and rest.  Around the time Mel polished off the last of Liz’s slice of cake, she saw her lover returning with what appeared to be no less than five additional cake plates.

“Jesus Christ Liz.  That’s a lot of cake.”  Mel explained, as her hand subconsciously rushed to her gut pressing her tight dress to its limits.  She didn’t know if she had room for that much cake.

“If you finish it all and we can sneak back to the hotel room, y’know… spare you any more humiliation.  How does that sound?”  Liz proposed, as she picked up a slice of cake with her bare hands and dangled it in front Mel’s wanting lips.  

“Sounds good…”  Mel replied, as she opened her mouth and accepted Liz’s terms along with a large amount of vanilla wedding cake without any resistance.

Mel was aware that she was under no obligation to stuff herself to the point of partial paralysis anymore, but she’d fallen into a familiar trance.  It wasn’t her fault.  Somehow pigging out had become a normal part of their foreplay.  

Liz could tell Mel’s eyes were pleading for pleasure.  Mel wanted sex and that meant there wasn’t an ounce of food she’d refuse to eat to ensure that she got it.

“Open wide fatso,” Liz authoritatively purred, while she grabbed another piece of cake and added lustfully, “lots more where this came from.”

Part 7

Liz’s energy and self-confidence were both at all-time highs.  Her latest diet, consisting of fruits, veggies, lean protein, and water, had paid off.  She’d shed the weight around her midriff, and now sported a defined six-pack to rival the one Mel had once possessed.  It had taken Liz an additional nine months since the wedding to lose her remaining pesky pounds, but today it was official, she’d lost 100 pounds in total.  She’d finally achieved her end of the bargain.

‘I wonder how Mel will react…’  Liz pondered to herself, as she approached their apartment on her walk home from the boxing gym.

A lot had changed between the two lovers since their arrangement had begun.  A year and a half ago, Mel had been the fit one.  She’d also been the boss in their relationship despite Liz’s rebellious attitude.

‘Not anymore.’  Liz realized with a feeling of pride building up within her.

Now Mel was the fat one and, despite some occasional token resistance, seemed to enjoy being bossed around by her athletic warrior of a girlfriend.

“Mel!  I’m home!”  Liz called out, as she entered their front door and accidentally dropped one of the four McDonalds bags she’d been carrying.

“Hey babe!  How was the gym?”  Mel happily called back from their living room.  From the sound of things, Mel was either watching a zombie movie or playing one of Liz’s zombie video games.

Liz loved that the first thing Mel did after getting home from work was plop her massive rear upon their loveseat and start gaming until dinner.  There was a time, especially around that wedding they’d attended last April, when Mel seemed woefully uncomfortable in her beefy body, but now Mel appeared to revel in her life as a lazy couch potato.  It seemed like she’d finally learned to properly enjoy life as a fat girl.

“The gym was great.  I feel like dropped five pounds just from sweat.”  Liz replied, as she approached her lover and dropped the massive meal of fast food on the coffee table in front of her.  Clearing her throat, Liz added, “I weighed myself today.”

“Oh yeah?  How’d that go?”  Mel replied, her eyes remained glued to the game the was playing.

“I did it.  I’m one hundred pounds lighter than I was when we started our little arrangement.”  Liz revealed waiting for Mel’s reaction.

Almost like clockwork, Mel paused the game and dropped her controller.  The expression on her face, as she made eye contact with Liz, was one of disbelief, “I thought you’d never lose those last few pounds…”

“Do I detect sadness?”  Liz questioned wondering if she was hearing correctly.

“No!  No!  I just can’t believe it.”  Mel assured her, as she held out her chunky arms for Liz to help her off the couch.

Pulling her massive girlfriend off the couch, Liz grunted from the exertion.

You see, even though Mel had satisfied her end of the bargain nine months ago, she hadn’t stopped putting on weight.  Even though Liz was no longer forcing her, Mel had continued to eat like nothing had changed.  Perhaps it was because of how intertwined eating and feeding had become with their bedroom escapades, but if Mel had been 222 pounds nine months ago, she was closing in on 322 pounds now.

The circumference of each of Mel’s meaty thighs was larger than the circumference of Liz’s waist.  Mel’s inflated breasts were probably larger in size than Liz’s rock-solid butt cheeks.  Mel’s wide hips and girthy buns completely filled up both cushions of their loveseat.  Mel was nearly three times the weight of Liz, and her belly, that jutted out from her figure like the massive spare tire it had truly become, probably carried the lion’s share of Mel’s excess bodyfat.  

Hardly able to believe that the submissive blob in front of her had once been her athletic superior, Liz muttered in reply, “I can’t believe how big you’ve gotten.”

“Well, what did do you expect from all the food you stuff me silly with?”  Mel pouted, as she cradled her belly with both hands and added, “At least now you can finally bring me back to normal.”

Liz tilted her head in confusion.

‘Mel doesn’t really want to go back to normal, does she?’  Liz wondered to herself.

“Normal, huh?  Yeah, I don’t think that’s going to happen.”  Liz smirked, while she used the slightest of shoves to push Mel back upon the loveseat and her cushy derriere, “I prefer you fat and helpless.”

The slight fear Mel felt from Liz’s confident threat sparked the libido that had been kindling within her for the better part of the last year.  In truth, Mel liked that Liz had TEMPORARILY taken charge in their relationship.  She not only loved that Liz had grown stronger than her, but she also loved that she’d grown physically weaker… and more susceptible to Liz’s domination.  However, kinks aside, Mel had always imagined that one day she’d return to her once familiar position of dominance over Liz.

“What the heck Liz?  What about our agreement?”  Mel innocently questioned knowing deep down she’d probably be helpless to drop the weight without her lover’s help.  She’d simply gotten too fat.  Now that all was said and done, Mel had gained two pounds for every one Liz had lost.

Countering Mel’s questions with one of her own, Liz teased, “Aren’t you too much of a deep-fried couch potato to work out?”

Mel was going to object, but then sighed.

It was true.  She didn’t really find the prospect of exercise that appealing anymore.  She was no longer the slender boxer who thrived in the heat of strenuous workouts… but that didn’t mean she didn’t want to be.  She wanted to be that slender, and that strong once again.

Sensing Mel’s internal doubt, Liz gave her lover an order, “If you want me to honor our agreement, prove to me that you’re capable.”

“Alright…”  Mel shakily responded, nervous about what Liz was going to ask her to do.

“I want to see some sit-ups fatso.”  Liz snarled in a bossy tone.

Biting her lip, Mel rocked her way off the loveseat and slowly lowered herself onto the ground while Liz moved their coffee table.  In position, Mel’s soft rear end cushioned her.  The carpet felt as soft as the sofa.

She tried to do a sit up, but her rather large belly was getting in the way.  Only able to rise halfway up with great effort, her fat gut forced her back down, the flesh jiggling significantly.

Liz had a smug little expression on her face as she said, quite bluntly, “Giving up already?”

“Shut up!”  Mel snarled showing a resilience in her voice that Liz hadn’t heard in a year.

As Mel tried a second sit-up, she felt, with embarrassment, that what had once been muscle had turned to pure mush over the time she had spent devouring bite after bite of whatever Liz had put in front of her.

‘All that gluttony had been for Liz’s sake, right?’  Mel questioned herself, as something in the back of her head pushed back, ‘or at some point did I start acting like a pig…  for me?”

“You want a bite?”  Liz broke Mel’s concentration, as she struggled to do a third sit-up.  Liz was holding out an unwrapped quarter pounder with cheese.  Mel would have to fully sit up in order to reach the delectable food.

Grunting with a determination Liz hadn’t seen from Mel since they started this arrangement, Mel forced herself up long enough to take a bite of the burger before plopping back down in exhaustion.  She was sweating.

She was sweating from four sit-ups…

“Not bad fatty, but I think you’ve just proven that this is your new normal.”  Liz smiled victoriously, as Mel lay there exhausted from the briefest of exertions.  Showing mercy, Liz tossed the rest of the burger upon Mel’s doughy belly and her obese girlfriend grabbed it with both hands and began greedily chomping away.

Mel was embarrassed by her lack of self-control, but she couldn’t stop herself.  Deep down she knew Liz was right, the extra bulk she’d accumulated on her figure wasn’t just a temporary setback, it was apart of her now.  And it wasn’t going anywhere.

But that didn’t mean all hope was lost.

“You win Liz.”  Mel conceded, as she devised a desperate plan.

“What?”  Liz muttered unable to comprehend that Mel had really given up so fast.

“I am too much of a deep-fried couch potato to work out.  Only thing I’m good for now is eating and sex.”  Mel shrugged, as she took a break from what remained of her burger to focus on her picturesque lover.

“I’m glad you are starting to see things my way babe.  You make a great pleasure piggy.”  Liz teased, while she bent down and gave her girlfriend a loving belly rub.

“Oink-oink!”  Mel played along, “Close your eyes, and give me a kiss.”

Without hesitation, Liz closed her eyes and brought her lips closer to her plump lover’s; however, as she spoke, something was forced into her mouth, “My pleasu-urg!!”

Liz nearly gagged, as Mel stuffed what remained of her burger into her mouth.

Opening her eyes in surprise, Liz didn’t spit out the unhealthy food.  She hadn’t tasted anything so heavenly in nearly a year and a half.  Chewing quickly, Liz hummed in approval, “Mhh!”

“It’s good right?”  Mel evilly questioned hoping one bite was enough to reawaken the utter pig Liz had once been.

“Mhh-hmm!”  Liz hummed nodding in enjoyment.

“You know you can eat whatever you want now, right?”  Mel urged revealing her strategy for regaining dominance.

“Mh-hm!”  Liz continued nodding, as she swallowed.

“How about we share dinner tonight?”  Mel purred, while she pointed towards the bags of McDonalds on the distant coffee table.

Liz grabbed the nearest bag for her, and grinned lustfully, “Fine by me, I haven’t had McDonalds in forever.”

As Mel grabbed another burger and took a bite, she smiled too.  Even though she would have to play by Liz’s rules for the foreseeable future, she knew it was just a matter of time before Liz became an unabashed pudgeball again.  Then she could seize back control in their relationship.

It wouldn’t take that long.  Surely not.

‘But then again…’  Mel thought to herself, as she began to gorge herself with food at a rate far in excess of what Liz could compete with, ‘I suppose if it does take a long time…  it wouldn’t be the end of the world…’

2 minutes ago, plasmodium said:

Great as always. You're definitely on the Mt Rushmore of WG  Story Authors. Now if we could only get another story with Jenn in it :)

Thank you very much!  That's high praise!  Oh, Jenn from 'The Comfort Zone'?  If berserker approaches me with a good enough idea I could be tempted, but other than that I've got no ideas of where to take her story.

That raises some interesting questions that I feel I have to ask:

(1) If I'm on the Mt Rushmore of WG story authors, who are the other three authors on there?

(2) Who am I the equivalent of on the Mt Rushmore? (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, or Abraham Lincoln)