Poll-driven Weight Gain Art

So... not like I don’t have a pretty-big to-do list already, but I was daydreaming and had this epic idea. There’s a lot of artists who do “weight gain drives,” and they usually do it by adding pounds to a work of art directly linked to how many likes or shares each drawing gets. This is cool and all, but I often wish they took a little longer cause all the best artists get upvoted super quick land next thing you know, 125 pounds becomes 400 pounds way too fast. 

What if instead there was a way to slow it down? Like, instead of one like equaling one pound, we could use the different reactions to vote for where the next few pounds go? Like, hearts could equal ass, laugh could equal belly, surprised face could equal boobs, idk

Guest K-day

That's a good idea, i always love the first few pounds and weight gain drives always jump a lot in weight every update. I guess it's more for the people who like the very obese ones so the more people like etc. the quicker it goes to the stage they like.