New to Curvage! Also stuffing kind of started out as a joke for me but now...

Hello! New to the site and wanted to say hi and share some pics of my late night snack!

Always have been into foods and eating but was mostly thin because 6'1. I was made to feel self conscious about all the food I ate and it wasn't until I met my current feeder/boyfriend that I felt comfortable enough to freely stuff my face. Curvy girls with big appetites is definitely my now feeders type and he slowly introduced me to stuffing (mostly playing on my hidden gluttony), and giving me what must have been my first belly rub on a full stomach as an adult. It felt amazing and frankly that's when I started to get hooked on the feeling of a full belly. I started at around 175lbs and quickly got up to 200lbs where I stayed for a while.

2020, an eager gut, and an enthusiastic feeder helped me to reach my peak weight to date at about 235lbs. I was a bit hesitant at first but ballooned before I knew it. I really enjoyed being super round and having a soft body. My belly also became extremely sensitive and fun to play with! Unfortunately I caught the rona a few months back and dropped 30 lbs :(

I'm on a mission to gain again and see how big I can get. I love having a stuffed belly and the idea that all of the tasty treats will go straight to my butt makes me never want to stop eating!

It kind of started out as a joke with my bf, and I convinced myself I'd slow down after dropping some weight, but after my first mentos and coke bloat a few weeks ago I'm hooked on stuffing and gaining and decided to check out this cool community!

I'll probably post more stuff later but also I'm kinda shy xP

Black and white pic is about where I started when I met my feeder I was probably a bit heavier than that. It's hard to find old pics!

Hello Curvage!1369232486_Set1.4.thumb.jpg.f654beac0db1df5fcf3fb1ae049e9e3f.jpg

Set 1.1.jpg

Set 1.2.jpg

Set 1.5.jpg

Set 1.6.jpg

Set 1.7.jpg

Set 1.8.jpg

Set 1.9.jpg

IMG-20210513-WA0000.jpg

Guest Scheduled_television

Your figure is perfect for growing. Why bother stopping?

A big appetite is only fitting for a big girl. Relax into it. Do a month or two of no limits and see how far you can cut loose! 

You can always lose the weight later 😇