Girlfriend stuffed pantry with fattening treats

Guest sgoush11793

Guest sgoush11793

“Your pants are see-through.”

”yeah, these are really old.”

”and that has nothing to do with it,“ he says gesturing a the fast food wrapper. 

“we’ll, maybe a little. can we get ice cream?”

”oh, I think I ordered too much!”

“Well, that’s why you have me!”

🥵

Guest sgoush11793

Was out all day and she stayed home. Got it in my head to stop and get her a pizza and a blizzard on my way back into the city. She chuckled, “I just ate though!” “What’d you have?” “I went to chipotle for a burrito.” I asked her: “does that mean you don’t want it??” She smiled and ate everything. Gave her a hot stone massage later and her body is 100% perfect. Her thighs are soft and juicy and she has a proper bubble butt and love handles. When she’s on top of me, she’ll complain that she’s chubby and moan lightly as I grab fistfuls of her tummy, thighs, and ass. No one should be this lucky. 

Guest sgoush11793
8 hours ago, GhostAssassin36 said:

Was there pineapple on the pizza?🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Why do you ask?

there was not. Just tons of fat and calories. 😁

Guest sgoush11793

A few days ago she dusts off her old workout clothes and heads out to the yard to put them to use. It’s a cool Midwestern morning and I decide to take my coffee outside to “work,” I.e., observe. 

within a minute or two, she’s huffing and puffing. I think she got ten minutes in total. Then what? A breakfast sandwich (600 cal), followed by a mini pizza (1400 cal) for lunch, and a generous serving of heavy cream and butter infused potatoes, meatloaf, and green beans (1000 cal) for dinner. You might think, ok cool: 3000 calories in a day! Not bad! But, not done: a huge piece (roughly 1/4) of an Oreo pie immediately after dinner (1000 calories). 

The exercise was the most she moved in weeks. Figure with her body weight and activity level, she needs about 16-1900 calories to maintain her weight. More than double that in a day without trying? Good way to stretch the appetite before the fattening holiday season…

• 1 month later...
Guest sgoush11793

We went to the islands for the holiday and she ate CONSTANTLY. 

On the way there, she absent mindedly stuffed her face with Oreos. After eating a sleeve, she suggested stopping at ihop. After a greasy meal there, she ate half a burger. Then, we got to the hotel room where there was cake. She had a slice of that. Then we went out to dinner: wine and French fries and a rich stew. To top off the day, a milkshake.

The next day, naturally, was thanksgiving. She made us a breakfast of buttered bread and eggs and helped herself to another piece of cake. Then, we went for a short stroll along the beach. Upon arriving home, I announced that I’d get things started for dinner. She said, “great. I’ll get straight to pigging out.” While I was in the shower, she had a couple tacos and another hunk of cake. Then, it was dinner time. She polished off two plates of extremely rich food, a pint of egg nog, a quarter of a buttery apple pie, and more cake. She was so full she had to lie down. her belly was bulging and she looked pregnant.  

the next day, we went for another walk. She had buttered bread and a massive hunk of Brie for breakfast, along with a piece of cake.   On the way to the beach, she got again into the cookies. We ordered a burger on the beach and she dozed off and on, stuffed to the max. When we got back, she had a massive hunk of pie and some leftovers, including some egg nog. Once again, she’d tested her limits and felt sort of sick. I offered her a belly rub. One thing led to another…

the last day, she finished the pie for breakfast and had some egg nog. On our way to the ferry,  she finished off the Oreos. Then she ate a sandwich. Before long, we were at a pizza place, and she ate six slices. When we went later to meet a friend for a drink, she complained that she was hungry again. So we got her some snacks and then she finished off the cake. 

I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed a girl eat like this in person. I have a healthy appetite and every single day of vacation she out ate me by 1000 or so calories. Her belly is bulging and her love handles are juicy and her always thick thighs and bubble butt are spreading wide. With another trip next week and the holidays coming up, I think she’ll round out the year needing a new wardrobe…

Guest sgoush11793
On 11/28/2021 at 8:13 PM, ronnie17de said:

Wow, great update!
Any idea how much she's put on recently? The way she's been eating, her gain must be getting noticeable by now.
Keep the snacks coming, man, so she doesn't fall dry. And please keep us folks here posted!

It’s hard to say — we don’t keep a scale around. But if I were to guess, she’s probably put on 10-15 pounds. You really see the difference in her butt and thighs. Her love handles are bigger and she’s got some definite belly fat. But her butt has always been big in a round bubbly way. Now, it looks fat. It eats all of her underwear and the cellulite is visible. It’s a real delight.