Girlfriend stuffed pantry with fattening treats

Guest sgoush11793

Guest sgoush11793

Hi all—longtime reader and follower, first time poster. But I had to share this: girlfriend (not into this kink, around 130 lbs at 5’6) went shopping the other day and returned with (no exaggeration): three boxes of eggo waffles, 10 bags of chips, 8 pints of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, 30 cliff bars, and 15 full sized chocolate bars, a bag of cheesy popcorn, 2 bags of pretzels, and chocolate covered almonds. Her will power to resist things once they’re at arm’s length is almost non-existent. No idea what inspired this but

I have a funny feeling she’ll be ballooning this summer...😍

Guest chubby encourager

Well that is a good sign! You should definitely encourage that behavior! Has she been starting to eat it yet? Hopefully she really lets herself go and starts to gain.

Guest sgoush11793
On 5/15/2021 at 4:24 AM, chubby encourager said:

Well that is a good sign! You should definitely encourage that behavior! Has she been starting to eat it yet? Hopefully she really lets herself go and starts to gain.

oh yeah--3 pints of ice cream down in the first week, along with candy bars and a box of waffles, which seem to be her breakfast of choice these days.

Guest sgoush11793

Been an active few days: pizza, Burger King, ice cream, chocolates (about a thousand calories worth), and potato chips. She doesn’t understand why she’s bloated. And all of this, largely unprompted. 

1 hour ago, sgoush11793 said:

Been an active few days: pizza, Burger King, ice cream, chocolates (about a thousand calories worth), and potato chips. She doesn’t understand why she’s bloated. And all of this, largely unprompted. 

That's amazing, have you been able to get any pictures of her?

Guest sgoush11793
21 hours ago, willypete66 said:

That's amazing, have you been able to get any pictures of her?

Yes, but those have to remain private for now. 

today: bagel loaded with cream cheese, huge helping of lasagna, massive serving of chicken parm, pint of ice cream 😍😍😍

Guest sgoush11793

I ask you: is there any better feeling than holding your girl’s stuffed, bulging belly while she lays on her side snoozing?

guys, it’s been a crazy week. Lots and lots of food and booze: cake, pizza, burgers, brunch foods, and ice cream nearly every night. Noticing a nice layer of pudge forming atop a formerly flat stomach and thighs and butt are expanding too. 

She’s going to France for the summer. Wondering if the bad habits will keep up and I’ll be in for a surprise when she returns 😍

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sgoush11793

the effects of all of the indulgence are already beginning to show. A couple days ago, she’s lying on the couch in denim shorts and her ass and thighs made them look painted on, almost underwear like. 

the other day she was reflecting on all she’d eaten. I said something like, “you know, that is a lot of food.”  The response made my heart skip: “you know what the best part is, though? I don’t even care.”

Guest sgoush11793
On 6/14/2021 at 12:25 PM, GhostAssassin36 said:

How big would you like her to get? Also how much do you think she’s put on so far?

I’m here for the ride—no clear goals. She’s got a naturally huge ass, though I think she’s only around 120 lbs (5’6). She’s probably up 5 pounds. But that undersells how different she looks because she’s been working out less and has lost a lot of muscle. Her jeans are stretching at the zipper and she’s complaining about new stretch marks on her thighs. Also her belly is starting to go from flat to slightly round. I wouldn’t mind seeing her continue to develop a nice little gut. I suspect I’ll get my way as she has been drinking more alcohol lately 😈

Guest sgoush11793

Huge couple days of eating and drinking. Today she was killing me—kept pushing her stomach out and complaining how full she was and at one point said, “why would anyone diet?”  Almost lost it. Sometimes, I feel like she’s teasing me. 

Guest Boosh

Goddamn your girl sounds so hot she’s definitely teasing you about how Chubby she’s been getting because she knows you like it 🥵pls need an update 

Guest sgoush11793

it’ll be a couple months now as she’s left for vacation.  

I’m hoping she’ll come back showing signs of continued indulgence 😍

Before she left, we took a trip from one food city to another and she just put on a show. We got back, had a massive dinner of pasta and she wanted ice cream. Told her I’ll get it and must’ve put a quarter of a gallon in a bowl. She ate it without hesitation, unbuttoning her pants half way through.

When she gains weight typically it goes to her ass and thighs, which have always been juicy enough to talk of thickness. Now she’s adding a little belly and these love handles that look absolutely stunning (especially from behind) 😈 

I’m insanely lucky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sgoush11793

It wouldn’t be fair to say I’ve had nothing in the way of updates. Two days running, I’ve learned, they had guests and served a ton of food. Told her both times to have an extra dessert for me. No convincing necessary 😍

• 1 month later...
Guest sgoush11793

Quick update: 

she just came back from France last week. While away with friends sent constant updates of cakes  and pastries (sometimes 4 at a time). Still, when she came back, I think she was somehow smaller. Fortunately, since she’s returned, her appetite has been insatiable. Fast food, ice cream, chips: she’s definitely put on a few pounds lately. Now she does this thing where she visibly overeats, catches my attention from across the room, and shows how swollen her belly is. When we’re in bed, I’ve become obsessed with pinching her belly fat and squeezing the softness of her inner things and the roundness of her love handles. I think she’s liking it too. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sgoush11793

No photos -- can't compromise her privacy.

What I do have is an update. She has been hitting convenience store pretty regularly to get snacks. One day after a pretty big eating day, she was begging for desserts. I teased her about this a bit and she said, "may as well own it right?" So we got cake. She has a massive appetite and I think definitely showing a belly. By the end of the holidays, I bet she'll have gained 15 pounds on the year, mostly to thighs, gut, and love handles. A few days ago, we went out to dinner and she insisted on changing into her eating pants first!

Guest sgoush11793

On Friday we went to Publix to stock up on fall things. Came out with probably 5 pounds of candy. She has been absolutely stuffing her face all day. Thought you might like to know that! 

😏

Guest sgoush11793

Double cheeseburgers with fries twice for lunch this week; completely sedentary, can't have moved more than a mile all week; endless candy and chips...and she has the gall to say: "Look at my diet! I eat a ton and don't gain any weight!"

No scale in the house, so of course there's no way for her to know what is obvious to everyone watching...

Guest sgoush11793

I had to come back here to check when we bought that candy, because as of today, it’s gone. I had a little bit but it’s clear that she has lost control. She’s been drinking more alcohol, too, and she’s been incredibly lazy. The holidays are coming and she’s usually worried about gaining weight. I’d be shocked if those worries were anything other than right on the money this year.  She was naked the other day pointing out new stretch marks as a matter of curiosity and her thighs and ass have plumped up considerably. All of her underwear is beginning to look decidedly thong like 😍