No more weigh ins?

PattyPlus

Speaking from the male side of a "relationship/marriage" you are living out his ultimate fantasy (which will make him even more attracted to you)... But YOUR happiness should be the highest priority! He should support you either if you gain or loose no matter what. While this may spice things up in the relationship, your happiness comes 1st, and if you choose to just "live life and whatever happens, happens" you may be alot happier. Just my 2 cents, but if anything maybe set up some "rules/boundaries" and go from there. But you have the ultimate say in what happens, and he should love/support you and respect your decision no matter what!

Thanks. Nice input. Forgot to add that about a year ago my husband and I discussed my weight... for like the 100th time... and I agreed that if I ever got beyond 200 ... and I’ve been close for years... I’d agree not try to lose and see what could happen next. So at that point now I guess.  I know my husband is tired of my many attempts to stay below or at the most 190... and is ready to see all that be done with. Me too I think.